Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. (1409 Views)

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by collinsmartins2: 7:03am On May 02, 2022
Good morning Nairlanders, I really need your help and advice. I’m really frustrated and broken right now..,so my fiancée bestfriend invited us to Ibadan due to the Muslim celebration to come over there to celebrate with her..,I agreed and I said no problem..so we plan on leaving to Ibadan last week Saturday…but things wasn’t really good for me financially…,I just done doing her birthday some couple of weeks ago and I spent millions on it..just to make her happy..,so I told her right now I don’t have that money..but we can go later..when I'm financially okay again..because my business isn't really coming up well this days due to the ASUU strike..,after all this..she still keep ringing it in my ears again that night having a discussion with her friend that she can’t wait to come she can’t wait to do this and that.,then I heard when her friend was saying if she see a guy that can take them over there and sponsor their chillings that she’d be happy..,that but she knows I won’t allow..,I never know if she’s joking or she mean it..,I just stood up from the sitting room and go to bed because it’s really annoying after telling her my predicament.,so yesterday she went ahead to tell her friend to go and check the apartment…and after checking I just see her forwarding me her chat from what her friend said..I told her and I said I think I told you I don’t have this money yet..she said they are contributing the money..that the apartment is 180k..going to almost 500k to be spent there,so I replied on the group she added me to.,and it was just so insulting the picture is below there..so I told her why would she act this way towards me in that group where your friends her..,and she started raising her voice on me..telling me I’m very foolish.,I’m very stupid..,I’m in immature..,the next thing was that she collected my phone from me …almost break my laptop..,I was trying to get my phone back from her and she bite me on my chest..,slapped me and the most funnies part was that she strangled my neck so hard that I couldn’t breath well for some time..so the most confusing part was that..,this morning she came to beg..,but I’m not just ready to hear her out..she then start packing her loads and said if 7am clocks and I don’t say anything that, that means she’d leave with her loads..,she’s begging me this morning shedding crocodile tears..,she said she doesn’t mean to do it..but I’m not just saying anything because I don’t know what to do anymore…,she keep repeating same thing anytime we have issues…she’d always raise her hands on me and I don’t just beat girls..,and I’ve invested so much in her..,she’s packing already and I guess she’s done packing I never ask her to pack her loads..,so she begged really hard this morning and said if it’s 7 she’d go if I don’t come to her.,so nairalanders what do you think I can do to this situation?I don’t wanna tell my parents yet.,because they like her so much..,please I need your advice..,pardon my grammars.,thank you all in advance.

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by EmptyGarden(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2022
You spent millions on her birthday? Go on... I'm listening undecided

10 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by collinsmartins2: 7:08am On May 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
You spent millions on her birthday? Go on... I'm listening undecided
The most funniest part was that she even tore my cloth..,and she’d never agree she’s at fault.
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by EmptyGarden(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2022
collinsmartins2:
The most funniest part was that she even tore my cloth..,and she’d never agree she’s at fault.
Oh! I see... Keep going.

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:11am On May 02, 2022

WHERE ALL THIS KIND GUYS DEY JUMP OUT FROM?
una get cave wey una dey lodge make we go use concrete seal the entrance & exit.

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Rhozabeth(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2022
When thay kinda of woman wants to leave ur life, to me it means God is trying to push a future problem out of ur life so allow her go!

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by blazingblender(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2022
U made the mistake by spending millions on her birthday
You have made her see you as a money man
So her friends think you are extremely rich
Dudee just leave that girl
She is a liability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by cenaman(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2022
cry cry
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by GogetterMD(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2022
Omogor

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by davomaster(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2022
You need serious help bros.
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Nonexisting: 7:18am On May 02, 2022
You spent how much on her birthday? My God, what have we done to simps and why can't they for once in their miserable lives make use of the brains you gave them. Others may come here to advise you but I'm here to just call you an idiot. Yes, you are a big idiot and that money you are looking for will go to someone else who will spend it wisely and not waste it on a silly dog fuccker. Tueh on your face. I'm out of here.

10 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Premiumwriter: 7:19am On May 02, 2022
Most Nigerian think marriage is some magical thing that will change their man/woman.

Bros allow her pack and go in peace. E go pain you but there's no support in that relationship for you.

If you spend almost a million on her bday to the point that you got broke without her cautioning you on why you will spend such money instead of saving it, then you can't really grow with such a girl beside you in life.

Moreso, instead of listening to you, she'll rather shame you by adding you to a group where you'll be ashamed to admit that you are broke.

Bro, for the sake of your progress in life, let her go. E go pain you especially since you done spend time and resources ontop her matter.

But that momentary pain is better than a life time of regret, struggle

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by purehustle101(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2022
If these piece of trash i just read is real! Then the boy child is doom and heaven bear me witness that i must castrate you if i jam you one on one, Mama has raised a weakling simp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by bwealth0031(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2022
For giving you a time frame is another problem.
Bro, let her leave in peace so that you won't end up in pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Cokahot: 7:27am On May 02, 2022
Letter be and let her go.bic h. I weed off leeches on my phone on a daily. Both men and women it's better to be alone or have few ppl u trust. U spent millions on her birthday. My gawd,u need help. Let her go my guy. Don't even answer her,block her now,delete her on WhatsApp block here everywhere. Don't look back. Nigerian ladies are useless and ungrateful and they die a miserable death.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by RoyalBlu(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2022
OP, are you for real

You better sit up and advise yourself asap.

The red flags are one too many. Ah!

Abi you're just cruising?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by toujurs: 7:33am On May 02, 2022
This is the type of men ladies want now, a mumu man, the kind of guy she can maltreat while he Does everything for her, so as old as she is she can't celebrate her own birthday
Tueh. Guy you be mumu. There was a lady i dated, that persuaded me to spend over 50k to celebrate her birthday. Omo i told her No, that i can't spend such this hard times. Can you imagine this stupid girl blocked me on Whatsapp. My gf for crying out loud. I just ignored her, because i have even bleeped her too much, nothing interesting about her anymore, the babe saw that i didn't even send her, she came added me back and told me, she has broken up with me, i told her, okay. She got mad. And started crying. That i am wicked. why can't i beg her, it means I don't love her. I told her, i should be the one telling her, how she doesn't love me anymore to have emotionally trying to black mail me to spend 50k on a birthday. 50k her father can't give her. I told her she was such a selfish and manipulative lady. I just ignored her. Guys be wise

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by 2dice01: 7:36am On May 02, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2022
The problem with op is that he fails to realise that he's dating RONDA ROUSEY.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by satandeterrible: 7:52am On May 02, 2022
VlamesIffect:

WHERE ALL THIS KIND GUYS DEY JUMP OUT FROM?
una get cave wey una dey lodge make we go use concrete seal the entrance & exit.
Seriously, we need reinforced concrete to seal the cave.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by satandeterrible: 7:58am On May 02, 2022
IT IS HIGH TIME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DECLARES AN EMERGENCY OVER THIS SIMP PANDEMIC OVERTAKING THE COUNTRY.

If this is the mentality of an average male out there, then the boy child is doomed. Nigeria is doomed. And we are all headed towards the bottom of the ocean.

I mean, how can only one person be this stupid. This is like the stupidity of twenty persons put together.

You are a lost fool and will remain lost if you do not, as a matter of complete urgency, help yourself out right now.

First things first, cut that bitch off your life. That will be the genesis of regaining your senses out of the tremendous stupidity, disgusting foolishness and utter idiocy that has shrouded your brain.

Secondly, embrace the Redpill like your life depends on it.
There is a Redpill thread here, "Reality every guy needs to know, strictly Redpill".

Start from page one of the thread, read and assimilate it like your life depends on it.

If you can't do this, then I'm sorry you are doomed. And you are a danger both to your self and to other men in Nigeria. You should please do us a favour of taking your own life. One less low-life simp to worry about.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Jeremani: 7:58am On May 02, 2022
She even strangled you embarassed

If you die for that relationship I swear i will read the headline with cold zobo in my hands, telling my lovely boy child not to be a simp.

Op repent from simping or perish

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by freddie009(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2022
toujurs:
This is the type of men ladies want now, a mumu man, the kind of guy she can maltreat while he Does everything for her, so as old as she is she can't celebrate her own birthday
Tueh. Guy you be mumu. There was a lady i dated, that persuaded me to spend over 50k to celebrate her birthday. Omo i told her No, that i can't spend such this hard times. Can you imagine this stupid girl blocked me on Whatsapp. My gf for crying out loud. I just ignored her, because i have even bleeped her too much, nothing interesting about her anymore, the babe saw that i didn't even send her, she came added me back and told me, she has broken up with me, i told her, okay. She got mad. And started crying. That i am wicked. why can't i beg her, it means I don't love her. I told her, i should be the one telling her, how she doesn't love me anymore to have emotionally trying to black mail me to spend 50k on a birthday. 50k her father can't give her. I told her she was such a selfish and manipulative lady. I just ignored her. Guys be wise

Women are very manipulative, this guy doesn't know the game women play.

The OP should let her go, trust me she will come back because no guy will treat her the way he has treated her but this time around he will be the one in control. Though, she can change again after marriage.

My only advice to OP is he shouldn't make any investment on her anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by OscarJaden(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2022
You've invested so much in her.....investing in a bleeding animal that will not bring any profits to you
God forbid
What kind of men do we have this days?
Reading this just make my head aches me so much

You are seeing the red flags everywer and yet you are blinded In love
Never allow yourself to be deceived by a tears of a Nigerian hoe

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by fikayormi(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2022
Alaye op, My brain no gree me read those crap you posted , no full stop , no comma ,no spacing .

But certainly I tell you dis , you deserve all the misery of this life and much more .

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by muyico(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2022
Wot is d title of d film? Vry Hrd 2 blive
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Kuriosmynd: 8:28am On May 02, 2022
Mumu

U seem like a very weak man. Then
Woman twist your hand, collect your phone, collect ur laptop almost break am, twist your neck, like woman twist ur neck! Ha. You dey sleep when she dey twist your neck?
Person wey u waste hundreds of thousands for- even if we say 1.5 is exaggeration- I no longer think it's exaggeration with ur level of stupidity, cos someone like u may have 4milion as account balance and stupidly want to please a woman with 1.5. the mumuness.

And on top that, she still physically abused u, beat u, shout on you, call u foolish, idiot, stupid and terrible words...
Came begging, then threatening you she will leave (manipulation)....And ur foolishness don't know how to get angry and don't have sense of respect and dignity for your self?
You are finished!...
You are just a doormat bro. Marry her and she will bury you alive. And wtf is 'yor mother likes her'

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by tee59(f): 8:52am On May 02, 2022
Dear op, you're very stupid and fool to have spent so much on a lady, that can dump you for the highest bidder anytime. Do you plan to marry this kind of lady one day? Someone that doesn't add any value to your life except pussy. You will leave a miserable life if you marry her. Consider the amount you have spent on that leech, by now, you would have been a billionaire. Ode osi,. Better let her go , so that your sense in the coven can be released. A foolish simp.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Iykman042(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2022
mr OP, the SIMpson, if it is another guy that is this stupid you re, what advice will you give him.

so because of small meat and a wide hole in between her leg that made u to be this stupid in this life. that one million can start a new business for u.

you re bleeped, dont allow women to be controlling u.allow her to go forever and find another humble girl to marry.
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2022
I would have given you a very serious bashing and head slamming to reset your brains,but i think the guys up there have already done justice to that. The only thing i can tell u now is i weep for u.

But anyhow anyhow you must still collect..

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by tayo60(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2022
A big shout out to the greatest, foolish and mumu SIMP of our time. U deserve an accolade!
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by phemmyfour: 9:08am On May 02, 2022
You're living a fake n mumu life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Caught On Camera Doing Bl0w Job In Class During Schooling House / "I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb / Pastor And My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.