Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities (6075 Views)

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / "Governor Abiodun Keeps Making ’Empty’ Promises To Us", Ogun Workers Lament / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Emmastan291: 10:40am On May 02, 2022
Dapo Abiodun and Abia state Governor should be in the top 5 worst Governors in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Sheriman(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2022
Government work that your future working as a government worker for years was not even secure
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by MedicH: 10:43am On May 02, 2022
Brown roof afonja bastards that their governor does not pay pension is calling for Peter obi that cleared 30 billion pension backlog and still left 75billion for incoming government pandora.

Afonja fools

2 Likes

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by C2Ok: 10:47am On May 02, 2022

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by ljoh: 10:48am On May 02, 2022
Please pay them their pension
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Sharatan(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2022
People go work, you no go pay.
No be thievery be dat?

And most of these people probably paid to be given the job. They will just be working like Jaki without being paid.

Is this not pure evil?

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by JokwaNwannem(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2022
Democracy is only meant for a country with national unity,ethnic stability and cohesion and not for country like nigeria.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Benmob: 10:59am On May 02, 2022
65 billion, omo I don't see person where worst pass abia state governor, it very bad that both of my mother(ogun) and father(Abia) have bad governors
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by casppyjay: 10:59am On May 02, 2022
theslumpgod:
okkay
i av told u several times to atleast advertise ursef proper by giving atleast 7odds here to willing people so they can win and testify .. u really don’t know how to advertise ursef genuinely except u are dubious.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247r: 11:03am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
shocked

National Assembly should enact a law mandating salary and wage bill to be first line charge of each state federal allocation, paid directly by CBN to state workers

[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by sammysneh(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2022
billion pension gratuities
just one state
erudite skullers

Lol
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Tareq1105: 11:31am On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
Amosun did far better than this guy.

Why didn't Amosun pay the debts he incurred before leaving the office?

Dapo is paying and he's not allowed to borrow.

Did Amosun conduct promotion exam? The one he conducted, did he pay before leaving?Dapo is paying backlog of promotion arrears now.

His problem is that he doesn't know how to generate revenue unlike Amosun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by happney65: 11:44am On May 02, 2022
In Ogun,they are organizing a prayer for the government to increase their payment while in Oyo, Pensioners on their radio station at agbarigbo are telling themselves to go get their voters card and make sure they are voting for no other than seyi makinde.

As in,they are announcing it on air for everybody to hear. They are campaigning for him with their full chest even when elections haven't started. My Retiree Mum that did not vote last election already collected her PVC as she is seyi all the way.

Someone will now wondering why some of us support him despite not being paid to do so

4plus4 joo

1 Like

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by brandsoncharlie: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Who told them to vote for someone that was previously arrested for fraud and just come out of jail in the first place. They are begging a Governor who was an ex-convict and whose aides were convicted of rape, financial misappropriation and fraud.
I just hope he listens.
Imagine begging a stupid governor for the money the state government deduct from your income while u were working.

1 Like

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by nedekid: 12:44pm On May 02, 2022
Alberta123:
If pensioners collect N68bn, how much go come remain to build numerous deplorable roads in Ogun state. angry

It's sad but the governor has to prioritize.
You have a point oh.
But how did Peter Obi do it in anambra? I heard he cleared the arears and did not owe a dime till he left office.
No be juju be that?
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by nedekid: 12:45pm On May 02, 2022
happney65:
In Ogun,they are organizing a prayer for the government to increase their payment while in Oyo, Pensioners on their radio station at agbarigbo are telling themselves to go get their voters card and make sure they are voting for no other than seyi makinde.

As in,they are announcing it on air for everybody to hear. They are campaigning for him with their full chest even when elections haven't started. My Mum that did not vote last election already collected her PVC as she is seyi all the way.

Someone will now wondering why some of us support him despite not being paid to do so

4plus4 joo
Thats the way it should be.
God bless your mum and keep her in good health.

1 Like

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by nedekid: 12:47pm On May 02, 2022
Emmastan291:
Dapo Abiodun and Abia state Governor should be in the top 5 worst Governors in Nigeria
It seems abia is always a basket case.
I did nysc there 1996, omo the refuse and bad road was on another level. Years later I hear it is still thesame.
What is wrong over there for God's sake?
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Indispensable85(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

Why didn't Amosun pay the debts he incurred before leaving the office?

Dapo is paying and he's not allowed to borrow.

Did Amosun conduct promotion exam? The one he conducted, did he pay before leaving?Dapo is paying backlog of promotion arrears now.

His problem is that he doesn't know how to generate revenue unlike Amosun.

Any government that doesn't know how to generate revenue has failed from the beginning. That in itself is a failure.

Government is a continuum. You inherit both benefits and liability, after all there are lots of benefits attached to the office he's currently enjoying.

Oyetola inherited far worse situation in Osun and he's quietly handling it. Let's stop this foolish defence of our leaders when they fall below expectations. I don't know why you keep blaming your predecessor for your failure and yet refuse to resign. Supporters of Buhari are still blaming jonathan today even in the face of complete incompetence of the incubent. Mtcheeew
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by ChoCho54(f): 4:52pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

National Assembly should enact a law mandating salary and wage bill to be first line charge of each state federal allocation, paid directly by CBN to state workers

Seems Ikpeazu is a saint after all.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247: 4:55pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Seems Ikpeazu is a saint after all.

Let me upset you small this Eid IL Fitri... Jagaban 2023

Peter Obi owed doctors as a Governor and this is why we won't vote him tongue tongue

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by ChoCho54(f): 5:11pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Let me upset you small this Eid IL Fitri... Jagaban 2023

Peter Obi owed doctors as a Governor and this is why we won't vote him tongue tongue
Hahaha grin
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by chaloskyx: 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
begging for your own hard earned money again no wonder he does not care when you ppl dont know your rights
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247: 5:15pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha grin

Na me and you for this forum... It's either you agree to my marriage proposal or I will troll Peter Obi and Ibos on this forum till infinity

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by ChoCho54(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

Na me and you for this forum... It's either you agree to my marriage proposal or I will troll Peter Obi and Ibos on this forum till infinity

I love trolls. That's why we are here. That's how we cope with pressures of being a Nigerian.
But I'm married.

Tribalism quenched a raging romance between me and an egba man many years ago, but it turned out a blessing in disguise cos I'm just ok where I am.

Go ahead and troll Peter Obi. It can't stop an idea whose time has come.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Mooh247: 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
I love trolls. That's why we are here. That's how we cope with pressures of being a Nigerian.
But I'm married.

Tribalism quenched a raging romance between me and an egba man many years ago, but it turned out a blessing in disguise cos I'm just ok where I am.

Go ahead and troll Peter Obi. It can't stop an idea whose time has come.

What happened to your other Account Cheroolet Abi something like that
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by haffaze777(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2022
Amosun see your life outside.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by haffaze777(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:
Amosun did far better than this guy.
In debt incurring?yes
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by ChoCho54(f): 5:40pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

What happened to your other Account Cheroolet Abi something like that
I don't have any account like that oo
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by Indispensable85(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
haffaze777:

In debt incurring?yes

In all round performance. What infrastructure can you ascribe to dapo? Ogun State is on reverse gear.
Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by haffaze777(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

In all round performance. What infrastructure can you ascribe to dapo? Ogun State is on reverse gear.

I don't even know what to say about Dapo Abiodun though, he's a mistake Ogun state will continue to regret.

1 Like

Re: May Day: Ogun Workers Beg Abiodun To Pay ₦68 Billion Pension Gratuities by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:34am On May 03, 2022
Dynamicboss:

That man did not win the last election which was severely rigged

INEC is a natural disaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Dimeji Bankole Buys Speaker’s Residence For N45M / Lamido Was A Secondary School Drop Out And A Failure -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.