Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,935,025 members, 7,101,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 at 01:58 AM

International Workers Day: "Lawyers Are Extraordinary Breed Of Men." - Maximus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / International Workers Day: "Lawyers Are Extraordinary Breed Of Men." - Maximus (116 Views)

Poor Remuneration Of Lawyers: Young Lawyers Are The Worst Hit" - Maximus Ugwuoke / Why Professional Lawyers Are Best To Handle Compulsory Acquisition In Victoria? / Happy 2020 International Workers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Workers Day: "Lawyers Are Extraordinary Breed Of Men." - Maximus by centjerry26: 8:59am On May 02
I wish to extend my heartfelt greeting to all workers in Nigeria particularly Nigerian Lawyers . Lawyers in Nigeria are special breed carved out as ministers in the temple of Justice. Elbert Hubbard, American writer
(1856-1915) once said "One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary
men. No machine can dothe work of one extraordinary man". To this I add that the members of the Nigeria bar are extraordinary gentlemen and no machine can do the works they do in their practice areas. In their daily strives to meet the demands of the profession, I urge them to be conscious of their health and the stress associated with their works. The health and happiness of all Nigerian lawyers are topnotch in the Hakuna Matata regime of the NBA of my dream and this is encapsulated in the trending mantra and slogan ' Maximus for Maximum Welfare' which I stand for. Welcome to the month of May and happy workers' day.

Ikechukwu Maximus Ugwuoke Esq
(a.k.a Hakuna Matata)
Fmr Social Sec. NBA Enugu Branch.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Lucrative & Money-making Digital Skills In 2022 & How You Can Learn Them / Diary Of Tracker My Female Bb. / 2016 Foreign Used Red On Ash Hyundai Sonata Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.