Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. (3550 Views)

Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. (2) (3) (4)

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
1. Pounded yam (locally pounded) with sea food okra

2. Very chilled Coke or Beer especially Stout mixed with yogurt.

3. Cuddling a fine babe, that is soft like fresh agege bread while watching a movie. Especially if she is wearing silk nightie.

4. Going to toilet and effortlessly releasing your crap with no issues. Especially a very cool toilet. Lol

5. Getting a phone notification and you check to see it is a credit alert. Lol

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by slawormiir: 9:20am On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Your list is okay though

HardMirror:
and cush to lift my vibe. Lol

What's your list ?
Now you are a real niggar....

1)Cuddling a woman while putting my mouth on her boobs...because am a niggar of boobs anyday anytime twice on Monday...
2)Smoking my weed and drinking my beer while keyboarding
3) I swear I love okro soup and eba....my favourite food...if you are baby girl and you know how to cook okro..damnnnnn...leaving you will be very difficult
4) love traveling just to see how dramatic some places are with dramatic landscape and topography...trees...that is why I prefer usin car..for clear view

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Your list is okay though

and cush to lift my vibe. Lol

What's your list ?

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by samiabigail: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2022
samiabigail:
ogbeni list yours jare.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by samiabigail: 9:29am On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
ogbeni list yours jare.

1. have money

2. make sure u have money

3. make sure u never lack money

4. always fill ur pocket with plenty money
5. money everywhere you go like MTN

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Karleb(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2022
Eating pounded yam with okra is wasting the pounded yam, I'd replace okra with oha soup or egusi.

Replace coke/beer with distilled water or smoothie.

Replace bank alert with good news in general.

I will go with that.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2022
samiabigail:

1. have money

2. make sure u have money

3. make sure u never lack money

4. always fill ur pocket with plenty money

5. money everywhere you go like MTN
after all the money, you wont spend the money?

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2022
Karleb:
Eating pounded yam with okra is wasting the pounded yam, I'd replace okra with oha soup or egusi.

Replace coke/beer with distilled water or smoothie.

Replace bank alert with good news in general.

I will go with that.
lol. Modest

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 02, 2022
1. I don't know

2. I don't fĂșcking know

3. I really don't know

4. I don't wanna know

5. I don't give a fĂșck

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by mayor1814: 9:49am On May 02, 2022
1. contentment with what you have right now. because even if you have all the whole money in this world, you will not enjoy it if you are not contented. You will keep on looking and looking for more. In the process, no time to enjoy the ones you have.

2. Being around with your loved ones.

3. A Spanish or Italian red wine or Guinness stout

4. Listening to country music or soft rock music

5. Watching an interesting movie or series

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2022
mayor1814:
1. contentment with what you have right now. because even if you have all the whole money in this world, you will not enjoy it if you are not contented. You will keep on looking and looking for more. In the process, no time to enjoy the ones you have.

2. Being around with your loved ones.

3. A Spanish or Italian red wine or Guinness stout

4. Listening to country music or soft rock music

5. Watching an interesting movie or series
I love all these too. Being around loved ones us not always sweet o. There are times they give headache

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Brytesp(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2022
1. Making Money
2. Making More Money
3. Making Morer Money
4. Making Huge f**king Money
5. Making Heaven kiss

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by superCleanworks(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2022
You really need to do some traveling to see more of life.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Godada(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2022

1. Fat bank account gives me peace of mind and keeps my blood pressure normal.

2. I am a foodie..... Well prepared and spiced local soup with lots of meats, fish, shrimps and dry fish with akpu will do.

3. A babe with big ass massaging my sensibilities will just do.

4. An unhurried trip in a luxury toilet to decongest my tummy is sheer heaven.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2022
Cant list up to 5 but one sweet thing is when you give Money to a penniless or starving person who starts telling u thank you like 50x!. Another is when a fine Babe dat has been doing Shakara finally give u Punny! Lol.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2022
superCleanworks:
You really need to do some traveling to see more of life.
I am well travelled. I mean very well travelled

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Cant list up to 5 but one sweet thing is when you give Money to a penniless or starving person who starts telling u thank you like 50x!. Another is when a fine Babe dat has been doing Shakara finally give u Punny! Lol.
lol. True. Making others happy can be very fulfilling

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2022
Brytesp:
1. Making Money
2. Making More Money
3. Making Morer Money
4. Making Huge f**king Money
5. Making Heaven kiss
money money money, wont you spend the money?

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30am On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
2. Very chilled Beer
THE ONLY VALID ITEM ON THIS WHOLE THREAD.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Kuriosmynd: 11:34am On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
1. Pounded yam (locally pounded) with sea food okra

2. Very chilled Coke or Beer especially Stout mixed with yogurt.

3. Cuddling a fine babe, that is soft like fresh agege bread while watching a movie. Especially if she is wearing silk nightie.

4. Going to toilet and effortlessly releasing your crap with no issues. Especially a very cool toilet. Lol

5. Getting a phone notification and you check to see it is a credit alert. Lol
This guy dah year, plenty of explosive thought provoking post..
...I remember ur convertion from strong Christianity to Atheism...abi agnostism....I will like to know ur view today...
Coincidentally, I was also on the spectrum of Atheism during ur convertion.....life Sha...I've learned more abt life today

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by superCleanworks(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I am well travelled. I mean very well travelled

And these are the 5 sweetest things for you after all this? You must be really different and at peace with yourself. Cheers.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

And these are the 5 sweetest things for you after all this? You must be really different and at peace with yourself. Cheers.
cheers boss.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

This guy dah year, plenty of explosive thought provoking post..
...I remember ur convertion from strong Christianity to Atheism...abi agnostism....I will like to know ur view today...
Coincidentally, I was also on the spectrum of Atheism during ur convertion.....life Sha...I've learned more abt life today
a proper a atheist now. Lol
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONLY VALID ITEM ON THIS WHOLE THREAD.
grin grin for you nau. So what other things do you enjoy in life
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Your list is okay though

Now you are a real niggar....

1)Cuddling a woman while putting my mouth on her boobs...because am a niggar of boobs anyday anytime twice on Monday...
2)Smoking my weed and drinking my beer while keyboarding
3) I swear I love okro soup and eba....my favourite food...if you are baby girl and you know how to cook okro..damnnnnn...leaving you will be very difficult
4) love traveling just to see how dramatic some places are with dramatic landscape and topography...trees...that is why I prefer usin car..for clear view
you haf spoil finish
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

what would your list look like? I am curious.

For me in the end these simple things in life mean the most after all said and done, you find out that these things could bring you so much satisfaction. Good food, good babe or relationships generally, good drink, and being able to crap with no issues. Lol. That moment you are just at peace with yourself nothing pleasure hormones no adrenaline
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by maiquel: 3:26pm On May 02, 2022
Not bad. I'd have Baileys instead of Beer.
I'd prefer ogbonor to okra though I like okra
If I may add, I'd really love gaming with my bros...

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by LINTUNE(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
Credit alert is over sweet....sex....punded yam and a nice vegetable soup with enough ponmo and meat.....having a dreamless long comfortable sleep without mosquito disturbance....mad Mouth Action from the likes of yemi alade could be heavenly too grin

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Divoc19(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2022
1. Contentment

2. Money

3. Positive energy

4. Ogbono and pounded yam

5. Traveling

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2022
Divoc19:
1. Contentment

2. Money

3. Positive energy

4. Ogbono and pounded yam

5. Traveling
contentment is the crown of it all
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2022
LINTUNE:
Credit alert is over sweet....sex....punded yam and a nice vegetable soup with enough ponmo and meat.....having a dreamless long comfortable sleep without mosquito disturbance....mad Mouth Action from the likes of yemi alade could be heavenly too grin
credit alert dey too sweet for body. Lol. It is good money is always flowing in. I dont enjoy blow jobs, dont know why

The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / LETS TALK ABOUT GIRLS (Wat Trips U On/off In Girls)