Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) (44692 Views)

Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Popsiladon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgDbf38PYM

Thank you sir. Will revert once I get one .
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by CHARLOE(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2022
Treadway:
Pound for pound, Honda's are more durable, better engineered, and have far better engines compared to Toyota. The only problem is the double wishbone, which only affects certain years and specific models, just like some specific toyota engines also drink oil and form sludge hopelessly. Honda any day, anytime. If you don't believe me, ask Piyke.
Is honda civic 2006/2007 affected by d double wishbone issue?
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by zuma4k(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
BigTableShaker:

You've said it all.
I'm driving a 2006 Accord 2.4l Auto, no car fit intimidate me for road.
Even the V8 Hilux or Benzies go still carry second to my Accord on just 130km speed.
The car dey serve well but I hope to sell at giveaway and upgrade to 2010 Accord soon.
It's a real performance vehicle.

Good, when might you be ready to sell and how much?
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:49am On May 16, 2022
zuma4k:

Good, when might you be ready to sell and how much?
It's available for 800k.
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2022
famto4luv2004:
Please my Toyota Camry 2006 with Toyota 2.4L 2azengine has been grounded for weeks due to oil shortage and spark plug soaking oil, I need a good mechanic who can either fix or ring the engine.
Where is your location?
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 8:52am On May 16, 2022
Kirkman:

As Vin Diesel will tell you in the fast and furious franchise "it's not about the car but it matters who is behind the wheel"
I thinks agree with your comment cos if I can do wonders with my Honda DC, who knows what I could do with Lexus or Benzies?!

But I like my Hondas sha.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by zuma4k(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2022
BigTableShaker:

It's available for 800k.

Okay, negotiable right?
Is it okay for bolt?
How do I get the photos and what's your location?
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2022
zuma4k:

Okay, negotiable right? Is it okay for bolt? How do I get the photos and what's your location?
Location is Lokoja
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by Treadway: 10:05am On May 16, 2022
CHARLOE:

Is honda civic 2006/2007 affected by d double wishbone issue?
no. Civics come with macpherson struts, same as Toyota and most cars. Fun fact the double wishbone actually gives unparalleled balance by virtue of the design, but that pulling off is the achilles heel of that design, which is as a matter of fact compunded by our bad roads, cos this makes the moving joints wear out faster.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by CHARLOE(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2022
Treadway:
no. Civics come with macpherson struts, same as Toyota and most cars. Fun fact the double wishbone actually gives unparalleled balance by virtue of the design, but that pulling off is the achilles heel of that design, which is as a matter of fact compunded by our bad roads, cos this makes the moving joints wear out faster.
Thanks
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by DanIduh06: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
234GT:

My babyboy is on 256,000 miles and still running fine.

I am getting an evil spirit soon.

Are u selling the baby boy?
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by 234GT(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2022
DanIduh06:

Are u selling the baby boy?

Yes, once I get the evil spirit.
Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by kernniejay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
SambankmanFried:
well i have used lots of hondas
their engines are mad
i once drove a pilot from uyo 5am to lagos, got to lagos ibadan traffic by 7pm stayed in the traffic till 12 in the night - saw tundras and big suvs overheating in the traffic
but this honda (07) pilot got to the house in lagos by 1am in the night and water and everything sounding like it did not just run for a whole day shocked shocked
I agree 100%. I once used a Honda Accord (a.k.a Hala), the car competes with Nissan Pathfinder 2010 on Lagos-Ibadan express. The car runs like crazy and the engine is marrd.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by EPIJOE: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
WHEN IT COMES TO
ENGINE PERFORMANCE - HONDA
ACS - HONDA
INTERIOR ON THE AVERAGE - HONDA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.