Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) (17527 Views)

How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / I Have A Terrible Boss, I Am At Verge Of Loosing It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Realbuike(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2022
2017 I was working as an assistant manager in a very big and popular filling station.

First 6 months was really good but after sometimes, money started missing, I told my boss, he blamed me until a very reasonable amount was missing.

I was detained and accused but until Today I didn't understand or know how the money got missing . I decided not to do such work again.

I suspected my boss of using charm sha.....

Have you had such experience before?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Vincyman: 11:51am On May 02, 2022
Mine boss go dey shout and be putting blame on me even if he's @fault, I just quit the job with no second thought. I can't kill myself with frustration

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Anitatunde(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
How BVN can be used to steal money from your bank accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Dshocker(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
Realbuike:
2017 I was working as an assistant manager in a very big and popular filling station.

First 6 months was really good but after sometimes, money started missing, I told my boss, he blamed me until a very reasonable amount was missing.

I was detained and accused but until Today I didn't understand or know how the money got missing . I decided not to do such work again.

Just resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by ecolime(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
I suspected my boss of using charm sha

It's not charm, your Boss could be pilfering from you.

It happened in a certain Bank branch. Tellers were always complaining of shortages not until a CCTV review of an unrelated event shows the Bank manager pilfering notes shocked

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Iruobean(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Check the photo below

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
wink
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Oluwatobike: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
shocked
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by money121(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Mintyguy(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
In this part of the world, it is the employee that should possess a managerial and accommodating skills to manage and tolerate the excesses of their boss rather than the other way round. Times are changing
Man must survive

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by kingphilip(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
Never had one
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
Mintyguy:
In this part of the world, it is the employee that should possess a managerial and accommodating skills to manage and tolerate the excesses of their boss rather than the other way round.
Man must survive
Hmmmmm, words of a wise man.
This is deep.
We learn everyday.
Thanks for your input.
Some people most def need to hear this.

Mintyguy:
Thank you @Manna
I feel elated by your kind words
You are always welcome Minty Guy.
God bless your wisdom.
Those your Golden words means a lot to us.
Stay blessed bro.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by YorubaReports1: 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
OK. Oga rẹ ríi pé ìwọ lo ma ma dína owó komukomu ti o n ríi, lọ bá gbẹ́ kòtò lè dé ó..
Your boss cleared and arranged you because you're obviously an obstacle to looting..

Corruption is almost everywhere now including offices, especially the unstructured private businesses. They will milk the owner dry, especially staff that are open to resources.

A fi Kọ́lọ́hun ṣaanu waaa. Ayẹ́ ti baje tán.

Follow me on Instagram for Premium Yoruba stories and Gists at @YorubaReports.. Eseun faa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Tombilly(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
There was nothing like juju there my brother. There was a thief there hiding in plain sight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by LordIsaac(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
Hmmm....it is extremely difficult to make it without soiling your hands in this country. God will show us mercy one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Lastmankc(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2022
Nigeria bosses feel like a demi god bc they are paying you stipend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
I dey come
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Uniquetani1(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
Eyah
Because of your mental health, I think you should find your way. Money dey lost
Na bankers I pity pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by DropsMic(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Afonjamuslim24(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
NairaAfonja-land mods please keep deleting my comments it gladdens my heart knowing how hurt you guys feel. grin cheesy Tinubu can never be President. kiss .

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by EggonBoy(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2022
Nigeria bosses are one of the toxic in the entire world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by davidupdate89: 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by chatinent: 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
I was made to audit the manager. The main oga made a mistake of still putting me under the manager when auditors should be independent.

The socalled manager has many cockroaches in his cupboards. The uncle was frustrating my job and even calling me on Saturdays for work.

Dem dey embezzle the oga till tomorrow.

I felt since I was trying to be upright and it wasn't paying off, I cannot come and kill myself being upright for another person's money. I have my own life to live.

I quit the vulture work. It's not like they pay pretty more than what I was earning before I joined tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by Hope88: 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
Realbuike:

it is well
Re: My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) by GloriousGbola: 12:27pm On May 03, 2022
Your boss was the one stealing. You were the fall guy.

It just happens that you were not sharp or observationt enough to figure out what was going on.

It is better for you like this

It is never good to work in a place where everyone else is stealing and you are not. They will set you up beacaue you no dey among and can cast them tomorrow

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User / Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.