Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless (1256 Views)

Man Rendered Homeless As Wife He Took To UK Kicks Him Out Of His House / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by RealGboy: 11:09am On May 02, 2022
What doesn't kill you make you stronger, no be for person wey dey fight sapa (hunger).

Hunger leaves your weak and skinny.. whoever made up that parable obviously never had to deal with hunger..

Truth is so many of this parables are all bullshit, for instance "money cant buy happiness".. chai . I almost beat one elderly pastor the day the man told me that shit..

" Money can't buy happiness shey ?..but whenever I have money I'm happy and when I'm broke I'm sad...so Bleep u pastor ..money buys happiness"...that was my reply before I almost strangle his neck....

The most annoying parable is "the patient dog eat the fattest bone '...

Omo I still dey find who made up that parable cos mehn the man/woman deserves some beating...

You know how many dogs wey don die because them dey wait for fattest bone ??...so many guys have become useless to themselves because of being "patient ". .. opportunities came but instead of them to grab it, them dey wait for fattest bone

One of the elderly man I know in the hood told me how a parable messed his life up ..

Guess the parable.

"Gods time is the best "......

He said whenever he pursues his goals and dreams and meet with setbacks. .he always meet with his pastor who in turn will tell him not to stress over it because according to the pastor "God time is the best "...

The man will be 70 years old in a week's time and no wife or any tangible thing to point to as achievement...if only he had pursued his dreams and ignore all stupid parables..

Whenever he sees me he tells me "Now time is the best "....later might be too late....

The truth is most of these parables are outdated ,they don't work in this our current generation,na those days them get values

The only parable that I can relate and connect with is "wahala no dey finish" , bros I swear whoever made up that shit must be a real gee cos truly that shit wahala never use to finish ...

Infact I still dey find who made up that parable , cos the person deserve some bottles and handshake...

So please let no one quote you one stupid parables or motivational quotes....

Follow your heart and pursue your dream...beat the dogma

What other parables do you know that is totally useless and meaniless?.....
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by teens(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2022
Hummm
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Lovethaa: 11:20am On May 02, 2022
teens:
Hummm

Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Nyascobar1414: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
What turns around comes around...

Some karma shii...
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Godada(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2022

When it comes to human nature not everything is true and entire
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Oblivionz5(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2022
RealGboy:
What doesn't kill you make you stronger, no be for person wey dey fight sapa (hunger).

Hunger leaves your weak and skinny.. whoever made up that parable obviously never had to deal with hunger..

Truth is so many of this parables are all bullshit, for instance "money cant buy happiness".. chai . I almost beat one elderly pastor the day the man told me that shit..

" Money can't buy happiness shey ?..but whenever I have money I'm happy and when I'm broke I'm sad...so Bleep u pastor ..money buys happiness"...that was my reply before I almost strangle his neck....

The most annoying parable is "the patient dog eat the fattest bone '...

Omo I still dey find who made up that parable cos mehn the man/woman deserves some beating...

You know how many dogs wey don die because them dey wait for fattest bone ??...so many guys have become useless to themselves because of being "patient ". .. opportunities came but instead of them to grab it, them dey wait for fattest bone

One of the elderly man I know in the hood told me how a parable messed his life up ..

Guess the parable.

"Gods time is the best "......

He said whenever he pursues his goals and dreams and meet with setbacks. .he always meet with his pastor who in turn will tell him not to stress over it because according to the pastor "God time is the best "...

The man will be 70 years old in a week's time and no wife or any tangible thing to point to as achievement...if only he had pursued his dreams and ignore all stupid parables..

Whenever he sees me he tells me "Now time is the best "....later might be too late....

The truth is most of these parables are outdated ,they don't work in this our current generation,na those days them get values

The only parable that I can relate and connect with is "wahala no dey finish" , bros I swear whoever made up that shit must be a real gee cos truly that shit wahala never use to finish ...

Infact I still dey find who made up that parable , cos the person deserve some bottles and handshake...

So please let no one quote you one stupid parables or motivational quotes....

Follow your heart and pursue your dream...beat the dogma

What other parables do you know that is totally useless and meaniless?.....

Money can’t buy happiness. Feel free to argue

Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Money can’t buy happiness. Feel free to argue
Money buys happiness to some extend. Argue with your keyboard.
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Ocholu: 1:25pm On May 08, 2022
My favourite proverb is from the Bible; "in all your getting, get wisdom". This saying transformed my life in entirety. A wise man cannot be guarded by mere principles and words that have no practicality. A wise person lives for now. Makes moves, build strategies, falls and gets up, never looks back, never fails to put himself first, approaches life as it comes, one step at a time.

I've basqued enough experience in life that I move differently. My ideas and life application are not normal. My dad was surprised and very angry that I refused going for nysc immediately after I graduated from the university. Myself, I was equally surprised and angry that after four years in school I may never reach my potentials considering Nigeria's current society. I used one and some more months to polish my life and have a trajectory.

I usually see this proverbs as some of the things weak people use to hold body. Someone who has been out there, makes his proverbs himself!
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by Oblivionz5(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Money buys happiness to some extend.
Argue with your keyboard.

To some extent lmao
Abeg goan relax. One day ..you’ll realize this
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2022
Oblivionz5:

To some extent lmao
Abeg goan relax. One day ..you’ll realize this
More like "bring" not "buy".
Money brings happiness.
Re: See What Ruined His Life And Rendered Him Useless by cavreek: 3:49pm On May 08, 2022
There are many proverbs that are not valid in today's world I will agree with OP
For instance, 'Education na scam' that person way form this needs serious knock because see how our economy for this country dey flourish thanks to the education of Mr President
'Children are d leaders of 2moro' children don get beards still never bcome leaders
'The young shall grow' still dey look left and right b4 him cross road
'Life is full of surprises' na y person way study pharmacy don dey sell awkrika for yaba
'School enables you to make wise decisions' abeg how I go take explain say na only the brain way dey ur head go school and no b the one way dey in between brother legs

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum? / Bet9ja Virtual Relapse: I Won 3400 Naira Today / Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.