Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation (912 Views)

Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / If I Had Taken The Redpill I Wouldn't Have Gotten Married,yet I'm Still Lucky / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
This is what most online redpill guy won't admit.

As a man, you have a higher chance of been killed by a man than a woman.

Let's be real with ourselves.

Who is more likely to kill you for your money?
Who is more likely to rob you of your belongings and take your properties?
Who is more likely to betray you for a woman?
Who is more likely to deny you a job or an opportunity?
Who is more likely to steal your woman?
Who is more likely to betray you for money?

This is just a food for thought, we know a woman manipulation is subtle atleast to gain an advantage but you as a guy know that if a guy wants your stuff, he will take the most dangerous path that might likely make you lose your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by siofra(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
Nairaland Redpillers left the group chat grin

They are not ready for this conversation. Cowards!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by MAGG0T(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2022
smiley

Jobless Redpill nighas,...

Such gullible individuals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Citizen10: 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Men are highly dangerous to men.
Just as women are highly dangerous to women.
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Haylel: 11:24pm On May 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

I've not met a man that will kill me for my money, properties or my woman.

Saying this kind of portray the kind of person you are and the brand of guys you roll with.

1 Like

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Mynameis007(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2022
Haylel:

I've not met a man that will kill me for my money, properties or my woman.

Saying this kind of portray the kind of person you are and the brand of guys you roll with.

Just say you haven't met one, and pray you don't ever meet one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Haylel: 11:55pm On May 02, 2022
Mynameis007:

Just say you haven't met one, and pray you don't ever meet one.
Why ain't you dead yet?
One of your fellow man should have killed you for your woman or money already.

1 Like

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2022
Very dull and unintelligent op .
Men already know what you posted and has seen it happen for centuries..
But .kat men never knew how cunny,cruel, decietful that a woman can be, especially a wife or girlfriend.. hence the Redpill..

Wonder if this one wrote ordinary waec.. smh

4 Likes

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by cavreek: 12:14am On May 03, 2022
OP, for u to have thought of all this simply shows the type of person u are
So u mean u can think of all this intelligent statement and u are still in nigeria
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Oblivionz5(m): 12:49am On May 03, 2022
Okonandmary:

As a man, you have a higher chance to be killed by a man than a woman.

Let's do be real with ourselves.

This is just a food for thought, we know a woman manipulation is subtle atleast to gain an advantage but you as a guy know that if a guy wants your stuff, he will take the most dangerous path that might likely make you lose your life.

Any body can harm you
Trust no one

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by bashuayi(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2022
Okonandmary:

As a man, you have a higher chance to be killed by a man than a woman.

Let's do be real with ourselves.

Shut the f up bloody SIMP
How can you be so DUMB n FOOLISH.
Those old and wretched evening newspapers you Carry for head go kill you Las Las.
Death to SIMPS
MF
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by CruiseCity: 2:13am On May 03, 2022
Haylel:

Why ain't you dead yet?
One of your fellow man should have killed you for your woman or money already.

You're still a kid. You don't understand life yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2022
bashuayi:

Shut the f up bloody SIMP
How can you be so DUMB n FOOLISH.
Those old and wretched evening newspapers you Carry for head go kill you Las Las.
Death to SIMPS
MF

Do you know you agreed with my statement with the aggressive word you word.

A man is likely going to rob or kill you.This is one of the reality of life.

When you go outside of your basement, you will understand that you are more likely to deal with a hating man than a woman.
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Hayee(f): 9:57am On May 03, 2022
grin grin grin

I keep saying it there is nothing like BRO CODE or WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN

Humans are naturally hypocritical,manipulative and deceptive for their selfish interest grin

But will they hear no cheesy cheesy

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by PerfectStranger(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2022
Dumbest shit I've ever read this month.
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2022
Okonandmary:

As a man, you have a higher chance of been killed by a man than a woman.

Let's be real with ourselves.

Who is more likely to betray you for money?

The difference here is that the man who will probably do this to you is 80% certain to be a total stranger, but the woman that will do this to you is usually someone who once professed undying love for you.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

The difference here is that the man who will probably do this to you is 80% certain to be a total stranger, but the woman that will do this to you is usually someone who once professed undying love for you.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

You and i know that this is not always true.

How about those guys who got betrayed by their male friends because of money?

Haven't you heard about friend that poisoned their successful friend.

I read about a case of some guys that allowed one of their friend to drown in a swimming pool because he gets all the girls.

1 Like

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by bashuayi(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2022
Okonandmary:

Do you know you agreed with my statement with the aggressive word you word.

A man is likely going to rob or kill you.This is one of the reality of life.

When you go outside of your basement, you will understand that you are more likely to deal with a hating man than a woman.
Ok

Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by fikayormi(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2022
G
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2022
Okonandmary:

You and i know that this is not always true.

How about those guys who got betrayed by their male friends because of money?

Haven't you heard about friend that poisoned their successful friend.

I read about a case of some guys that allowed one of their friend to drown in a swimming pool because he gets all the girls.

I said 80%, your business partner is not your best friend, your friend is not even your best and trusted mate,when compare to the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Qatar2022: 1:54pm On May 03, 2022
The thread was created by lazy Nigeria girl , choose your friends don't let your friends choose you
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by Demonicus: 2:19pm On May 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Very dull and unintelligent op .
Men already know what you posted and has seen it happen for centuries..
But .kat men never knew how cunny,cruel, decietful that a woman can be, especially a wife or girlfriend.. hence the Redpill..

Wonder if this one wrote ordinary waec.. smh

E dey pain me say i no get money,i for dash you,

But the like and share that i have, I'll give unto thee. grin
Re: Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2022
Demonicus:

E dey pain me say i no get money,i for dash you,

But the like and share that i have, I'll give unto thee. grin

Bro.. we go make this money by His Grace..and we go ball real hard...

Respect OG..
One love..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gets Jealous, Files For Divorce After Husband Buys His Mother A Car (photos / Sometimes I Wonder The Way God Take Create Toto / My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.