Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73185 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Druss(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2022
What is the name of the rapist? Someone has committed a crime. Be an example for others by reporting the name. Expose the person. You don't know who else you are saving.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by maxwell530(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2022
It's the interviewer's reaction for me grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by kayperry: 8:14am On May 03, 2022
cococandy:

If your wife said and you force her, it’s rape.

You can dance around the topic however you like. Rape is rape

Fortunately,your objection is not sustainable, i can understand a wife that is not in the mood once in a while buh as for wives that weaponize sex & monetize sex deserve whatever they get served.
Maybe Rape is rape buh don't forget even the law has a clause
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Sureplug123(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Rape has become the cheapest and sweetest anthem among women. Even a premium hoe has found a way to abuse the word.

-Okoro bufo
They are sexual objects.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ike007(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2022
I support what she is saying
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by fishbone11(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
the possibility is not low.. hundreds of men are raped on a daily basis but nobody will report it and if reported, no justice will be served.
some ladies will even rape a guy and say otherwise, and everybody will believe them
Can a woman rape a man? Before you say a woman rape a man, you have to look at the dictionary meaning of rape, you will notice that anything rape is subject to penetration. The question now is who penetrates who?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Tundex911: 8:35am On May 03, 2022
As if she no enjoy IcebregSlim Dickson

Ode
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Elidrisy20: 8:41am On May 03, 2022
He was huge and tall?
What about his cassava? you Waka enter guy house,and you they claim rape
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by holuwajobar(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?
Have you heard of the Amber heard and Johnny depp case? If yes, you wont be saying this at all
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Alusiizizi(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
Most of our rape culprits are always the ones we love and trust so much.

You stvpid shit-faced bitch! Why not just go and hang yourself already? You're literally a walking corpse.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by silentshots: 9:09am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
I never said otherwise. But the possibility is very low. Like 1 to 1000000

Exactly what Amber Heard told Johnny Depp.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by johndho(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2022
My man was trying to be masculine as some women like am. And it's possible she enjoyed the sex and even had multiple orgasm. Now she don call am rape.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by noskcid(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?

Why is she hiding the rapist?
Say no to rape and reveal the rapist for trial in the law court.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by TruthinAction: 10:10am On May 03, 2022
Well, she caused it. While will you stay in the house of someone you call your boyfriend and deny him sex? First, you know what men want. If he had brought other ladies into the house to gratify his sexual appetite, you will also complain.

I think ladies don't understand men. If you don't want a man to take advantage of you, don't go to his house for a visit. Meet in public places. If you must go, go with a friend.

In any case, sex should not be the first thing in a relationship especially if you are a dedicated Christian. Get married first and you can have all the sex you want to have.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Springboot: 10:12am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
If I take a break, who will do the job of exposing rapists?

As much as it's not your job only, it's okay if you decide to remain online but I know there are more rapist offline than you killing yourself online over rapist exposure, you can remain online and still get the needed help, I went thru your posts today and I really feel for you, you have been really damaged, I do not mind assisting if it involves finance. Pls get help.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by JaceyOpara(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-ex-boyfriend-locked-me-up-raped-me-daily-juliet-ibrahim/

Someone raping you daily means that you're living under the same roof as the person. Why would you do such?
Raping is evil. The first time he raped you, why did you remain with him? Why didn't you run away from him and report him to authorities?

I don't support rape.

And I don't believe this story either.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Flamemignon1(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
the possibility is not low.. hundreds of men are raped on a daily basis but nobody will report it and if reported, no justice will be served.
some ladies will even rape a guy and say otherwise, and everybody will believe them
Oh please, let's not pretend as if it's not your fellow men that will laugh at you and wish it upon themselves. In my ordeal,after my rape,women were the only sympathetic ones while the men laughed at me and told me I should've enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dybala11(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2022
Well it doesn't or shouldn't end with just throwing mere accusations, if he truly did rape you why not seek redress/justice in the right channel. The best we can do on social media is to bully the accused and nothing else, and that's not even cool enough as these accusations might turn out to be false as there have been numerous false claims of rape by women.

The right thing to do is to seek justice in court and not on social media, and with proof rapists will get put behind bar.
By the way, I think that punishments similar to that of commiting the evil act of rape should be given to those that raise false rape claims too.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dybala11(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
fishbone11:

Can a woman rape a man? Before you say a woman rape a man, you have to look at the dictionary meaning of rape, you will notice that anything rape is subject to penetration. The question now is who penetrates who?
Your ignorance reeks to high heavens mate. I've attached the definition of rape by Merriam Webster dictionary below.
Whoever penetrated whom is not the most important part, the most important part is LACK OF CONSENT/ being a minor. If you don't understand this simple term, then no need to drag the issue further with you sir. Maybe you're talking with respect to the Nigerian law sha.
We've seen cases in which a man with forced to have sex with female (s) on gunpoint, and even cases of men been drugged and made to engage in penetration while still under of the drug. Do cases like this qualify as rape sir?? That's my question for you.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:09pm On May 03, 2022
RAPE INDEED WITH ALL THE DOLLARS MILKED FROM HIM gold differences are stupid talkets after selling n themselvesangry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dybala11(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
JaceyOpara:

Someone raping you daily means that you're living under the same roof as the person. Why would you do such?
Raping is evil. The first time he raped you, why did you remain with him? Why didn't you run away from him and report him to authorities?

I don't support rape.

And I don't believe this story either.
Too many loopholes in her story. Let her sue the guy instead of throwing accusations around jor.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dybala11(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
noskcid:

Why is she hiding the rapist?
Say no to rape and reveal the rapist for trial in the law court.
To saaphire, honesty equates saying it live on TV. Even presenters/reporters speak blatant lies and peddle propaganda on live TV. This saaphire is too naive o. grin

Anyway I'll still emphasize on the same thing I've been saying, seek justice in court and not here. Posting stories of rape claims will not give justice to rape victims, seeking justice in court is the right thing to do. Every cock, bull and dog will now come here to claim been raped too. Even those that just willingly have séx with dog too will claim that the dogs rape them later. grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Dotman2210(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:
I wonder why you have not been banned by the mods for always demonizing men all together

She is nothing but a misandrist that depression is knocking on her door
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-ex-boyfriend-locked-me-up-raped-me-daily-juliet-ibrahim/

In all honesty, no excuse(s) for rape.

However, when people come out to say they are raped in a relationship by their lover, there was no consent, they aren't ready and all. Never judge with that view, people can be very funny especially when they have little issues, then they bring up such things
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Lightorder: 2:14pm On May 03, 2022
God1000:
I wonder why you have not been banned by the mods for always demonizing men all together
men are not humans. It is only when women are at the receiving end that it becomes a crime. This why at times when I hear women cream, I just go my way. I don’t know when being a man became a crime
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Lightorder: 2:18pm On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
If Women get justice as you claimed, rape case would be minimal.
I always rush into any rape thread with a huge stick but the moment I see that it has to do with relationships, I will sigh , drop my stick , dust my hands and go my way.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Lightorder: 2:22pm On May 03, 2022
drlateef:

This is a wrong stereotype. People like Yul Edochie are not rapists, yet feminists are calling for his head just because he wanted more sex and acquired a second partner. What do women really want?
whereas our Muslim brothers are fully entitled to four good women. Why are those side women not saying no? Make I hear word joor
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Lightorder: 2:24pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

You forgot to mention your male children if you will
ever have one.
the woman you quoted sef no get sense. Don’t disturb yourself quoting her. Women naturally no dey reason well. Not an insult but fact based on experience

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by jeremiah0817(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2022
What should I do about it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
I hear they are having sex with Dogs nowadays.. so which is worst?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by olola4(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by drlateef: 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
Lightorder:
whereas our Muslim brothers are fully entitled to four good women. Why are those side women not saying no? Make I hear word joor

What exactly are you saying? Reno Omokri just confirmed that no one forbids Christians from marrying more than one wife. And the bible is replete with examples. The idea of monogamy is a western invention by feminists. And yet they are hypocrites. Because infidelity reaches high heavens among them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.