Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? (745 Views)

German Shepherd, Purebred Male At 90,000k / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Governor147: 5:47pm On May 02, 2022
She’s 9weeks old. I was told by the seller that she’s purebred. I just want to know if that’s true. How pure is she?

Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by matrix199(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by dawnomike(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2022
Governor147:
She’s 9weeks old. I was told by the seller that she’s purebred. I just want to know if that’s true. How pure is she?
No, this is not a pure breed... but, all the same, your puppy is beautiful.
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Governor147: 6:09pm On May 02, 2022
So what breeds make her up?
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Governor147: 6:11pm On May 02, 2022
dawnomike:
No, this is not a pure breed... but, all the same, your puppy is beautiful.
So she’s a mixture of what breeds?
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by machine0808: 6:37pm On May 02, 2022
Whenever someone tells you something, try to go online to double-check, most people just want that money in your pocket at every means possible. Full breed ovcharka otherwise known as Caucasian shepherd has its distinguished features even at birth.
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Governor147: 6:56pm On May 02, 2022
machine0808:
Whenever someone tells you something, try to go online to double-check, most people just want that money in your pocket at every means possible. Full breed ovcharka otherwise known as Caucasian shepherd has its distinguished features even at birth.
It was my first time buying a dog. I didn’t know much then than now. I’ve done a few research and I won’t make such mistakes again. I just want to know which breeds make up my puppy? Is it Gsd and Caucasian?
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Sijiade77(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
Governor147:

So she’s a mixture of what breeds?

Well, she looks like a combination of a German Shepherd crossed with a Caucasian Shepherd. Even if the cross btw these two breeds weren't from her direct parents, it may have been from her Grandparents or Great grandparents.
But all the same, your pup is really beautiful �
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Governor147: 7:00pm On May 02, 2022
Sijiade77:

Well, she looks like a combination of a German Shepherd crossed with a Caucasian Shepherd. Even if the cross btw these two breeds weren't from her direct parents, it may have been from her Grandparents or Great grandparents.
But all the same, your pup is really beautiful �
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by AX50(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2022
matrix199:
Hmm

Not �Pure But It’s A Solid Breed.

Looks Good.
Re: Is My Caucasian Shepherd Purebred? by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2022
Looks more of a gsd....nice dog anyway

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farm: American Chinchillas Are For Sale / You And Your Pet! / Let's Talk About Problems Dog Owners Face While Breeding There Dogs..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.