Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos (4448 Views)

U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by tunnex190: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2011
I'm sorry to have created a new thread in here, it's just that i need this history for my final project. I'm currently in Abuja, i'm far away from Lagos, i'd have decided to go there but the time constraint and the deadline for submission would not allow me. Aside little history on wikipedia, i need detailed background history of Alimosho Local Government in Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by tunnex190: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
I'm waiting pls
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by NegroNtns(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
If you are Lagosian I think you are besty getting the info from your people back at home. Rely on native account before u come to inernet. Internet will lie to u about who you are.
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by rolchi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
Be Patient!
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by tunnex190: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
@Negro, well i'm not a Lagosian. And i don't have anyone around that can help right now. I just need some info about the coverage areas, its square metres, etc.
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by tunnex190: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2011
. . . waiting
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by blhecyn92(f): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gudevenin...Plz I really urgently need ur help @tunex190..just want to find out if you later found the detailed background and history of Alimosho local government and how you got it
because I'm in urgent need of it also for my final year project currently..thanks in advance..waiting for a reply plz..
Re: History Of Alimosho Locat Govt In Lagos by tunnex190: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
blhecyn92: Gudevenin...Plz I really urgently need ur help @tunex190..just want to find out if you later found the detailed background and history of Alimosho local government and how you got it
because I'm in urgent need of it also for my final year project currently..thanks in advance..waiting for a reply plz..

My dear it is so hard to get. I later used what I found on the websites. If you reside in Lagos, please go to the LGA and ask for it but I am not so sure they have. Just try it.

(1) (Reply)

The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria / Pictures Of A Brutally Murdered Soldier By Bokoharam (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Lokoja-okene Road Is No Go Route. Travelers Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.