Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System (7202 Views)

Construction Of Two Bedroom Detached With Hidden Flat Roofing Systems / Building 2bedroom Semi Detached (2unit in1) Bungalow @Nsukka Enugu by Engr Dubem / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
4million naira Two bedroom bungalow Designed and Constructed by GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd RC 1900199

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by cRobo: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is really nice
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Soldierboy30(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
This is very lovely, good morning. Can I get this done for same 4million naira?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by iyke1989(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
olukaygold:
4million naira Two bedroom bungalow Designed and Constructed by GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd RC 1900199
How much would it take to build 3 joint flats of 2 bedroom each using slant roof? Moderate standard.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
iyke1989:
How much would it take to build 3 joint flats of 2 bedroom each using slant roof? Moderate standard.
Budget 10m_11m depending on location
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by swaqq(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
olukaygold:

how much would it cost to flat room a 50ft by 49ft 3 bed flat… the building is at the lintel level with 2 coaches on block high
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
swaqq:
how much would it cost to flat room a 50ft by 49ft 3 bed flat… the building is at the lintel level with 2 coaches on block high
50ft by 49ft approximately 225sqm +5sqm for recess, making 230sqr. Aluminum sheet of 0.45guage is 3000 naira now,230×3000=690,000 for only roofing sheets. Woods budget 150k-200k depending on your location.

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by swaqq(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
olukaygold:

50ft by 49ft approximately 225sqm +5sqm for recess, making 230sqr. Aluminum sheet of 0.45guage is 3000 naira now,230×3000=690,000 for only roofing sheets. Woods budget 150k-200k depending on your location.
thanks Chief, is the aluminum long span or step tiles. Location is Abeokuta
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
swaqq:
thanks Chief, is the aluminum long span or step tiles. Location is Abeokuta
Long span

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by iyke1989(m): 4:39am On Sep 09, 2022
olukaygold:

two bedroom and a sitting room of three flats. Location is at Asaba, Delta State.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2022
iyke1989:
two bedroom and a sitting room of three flats. Location is at Asaba, Delta State.
Two bedroom bungalow or detach(all together) ?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by iyke1989(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2022
olukaygold:

Two bedroom bungalow or detach(all together) ?
three flats of two bedroom and a sitting room each; altogether
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
iyke1989:
three flats of two bedroom and a sitting room each; altogether
Pls Dm
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by bobkezel(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is there a way to cut cost on pop?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by brandsoncharlie: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
olukaygold:
Roofed and Aluminium Span installed.with 0.45 gauge for the aluminum long span, I spent a total of 360k for this
You should have been prudent in price for roof type and make the foundation and block settings standard because the foundation carry’s the loads to the ground and everything for still balance.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You should have been prudent in price for roof type and make the foundation and block settings standard because the foundation carry’s the loads to the ground and everything for still balance.
This sounded like a condemnation,but did you see any error or glitch on my Projects(both Previous and Ongoing Project) to warrant this? Stop sounding like I don't know what I'm doing pls.

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
bobkezel:
Is there a way to cut cost on pop?
Yes sir, that's;if my Company handles the Project.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by bobkezel(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
olukaygold:

Yes sir, that's;if my Company handles the Project.
Where is ur location?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
bobkezel:

Where is ur location?
Adoekiti/Ilorin but we work nationwide.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by bobkezel(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
olukaygold:

Adoekiti/Ilorin but we work nationwide.
What would it cost for 4 3 bedroom bungalow measuring 90sqrmt each?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
bobkezel:

What would it cost for 4 3 bedroom bungalow measuring 90sqrmt each?
6k per sqm sir. Quality work assurance.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by bobkezel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
olukaygold:
OK sir.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by nsidible(f): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please can I see the floor plan�
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
olukaygold:

Really beautiful works you've got here, Sir.

Going through the threads, I discovered you use 6-inches blocks most times, can this be used for storey buildings, and it'll stand strong?

Is it possible for one to further cut cost using the biodigester rather than the conventional soakway system?

How much should one budget for a simple two-bedroom duplex, the second room will be upstairs? (It's a small space... Imo State)

Are your estimates dependent on location, seeing that prices of building materials are not the same all over the country?
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 2:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Really beautiful works you've got here, Sir.

Going through the threads, I discovered you use 6-inches blocks most times, can this be used for storey buildings, and it'll stand strong?

Is it possible for one to further cut cost using the biodigester rather than the conventional soakway system?

How much should one budget for a simple two-bedroom duplex, the second room will be upstairs? (It's a small space... Imo State)

Are your estimates dependent on location, seeing that prices of building materials are not the same all over the country?
You can only manage materials on a Bungalow house,don't try to manage on anything more than that.
I've never used bio-digester before but from what I read online, conventional soakaway is the best.
As for your budget,it depends on the finishings but the least we can do it now is 10m excluding interior finishes like wall cladding, wall screeding, chandeliers etc.

GoldenView

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Mophor: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2022
olukaygold:
Designed and Constructed by GoldenView Building and Construction Ltd.

Good evening sir, please sir can you help me with a 2bedroom bungalow plan with dining and store in the kitchen?. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Mophor:

Good evening sir, please sir can you help me with a 2bedroom bungalow plan with dining and store in the kitchen?. Thanks in anticipation
Yes I can,but it comes with little compensation.

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Dancebreaker: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2023
olukaygold:
Good day House...
I'm here again with my Budget friendly and Materials management Building Project. I hope youve learnt one or Two things on my Previous Self contain thread and my incompleted thread of Mini flat which I did with 2.5m this excluding Fencing, Borehole and Compound flooring.This time, we're to Build 2bedroom Bungalow using Hidden Flat roofing system with Budget of 4million naira only(from foundation to Finishings). The compound has been Fenced, there's availablity of Borehole water and The compound floor has been interlocked.So our focus is just only the Building....Keep following
Good job! Simple and functional. How much will currently complete the following in SW/SS:

-2 bedroom bungalow as you did here and 1 self-contained room attached.
-2 x 1 bedroom bungalow/mini-flat (1 bedroom and parlour in two places attached)
-1 bedroom bungalow/mini-flat and 1 self-contained attached.

Thanks.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Dancebreaker: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
olukaygold:

Yes I can,but it comes with little compensation.

Olukaygold,

I have been watching your minimalist approach to building.

Very encouraging.

I believe that we have been over-building for too long.

Too many nick knacks that add no value except extra costs.

1 Like

Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Good job! Simple and functional. How much will currently complete the following in SW/SS:

-2 bedroom bungalow as you did here and 1 self-contained room attached.
-2 x 1 bedroom bungalow/mini-flat (1 bedroom and parlour in two places attached)
-1 bedroom bungalow/mini-flat and 1 self-contained attached.

Thanks.
Direct the questions to my DM if you're damn serious sir....
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by Dancebreaker: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
olukaygold:

Direct the questions to my DM if you're damn serious sir....
Dude, you have not replied to my DM from NL.

Please your business WhatsApp contact in your profile for easier communication.
Re: Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System by olukaygold(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Dude, you have not replied to my DM from NL.

Please your business WhatsApp contact in your profile for easier communication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncompleted Mini-flats In Half-plot Dry Land At Major Road In Arepo - 12 Million / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) / Fct Commences Demolition Of Structures That Fail Integrity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.