Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) (42669 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2022
Yul Edochie's second wife finally breaks silence as she thanks the general public for standing by her.

"I can't believe I'm this loved"
Yul Edochie's second wife says as she tells her followers that "it takes two to tango" and she's wondering whether to tell her story or not.

See The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4nj-hQjbtQ

Source: Linda Ikeji Blog Official Telegram Page

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2022
Definition of Temptation and Wahala grin grin
See the picture below and above ? grin cheesy grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by God1000(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
Another marital drama, we didn't hear anything when the going was good with candy love, they should not disturb us

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Mokason288(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
I fear who no fear this Gender

She doesn’t have anything to say except lies

72 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by daxaja22: 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Celebrate the season with these Incredible Optical illusions that will Blow your mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6R09dJF5h0

Please Remember to Like�, share and Subscribe�

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Chibabe005(f): 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
This woman will make you wonder and come to accept how difficult and stupid some men are.. what do they really want? They say they want a woman who'll stay with them through thick and thin, Mary edochie did just that. She wasn't barren, gave this mofo three bouncing boys and a beautiful daughter! Yet this idiot went not only for this hippopotamus but a divorcee with two children already.

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by sharpshap(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2022
You are welcome, enjoy and wait for the third wife.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by czarr(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Nice front.

Yul carry eye go another market.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Perfectman91: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Yes I love you

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Makz: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Someone told me Yul & this gurl are just using Nigerians to catch cruise. I am starting to believe that.

But wait, na milk factory dey there so?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Pharaohny: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Make unnna get away
Unnnaaa dey mad

16 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Milk industry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Crafteck1: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Im tired of this una country

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Which mod approved this nonsense? There's no news in this news. E be like nairaland don turn children playground

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Pharaohny: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Z

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by NotKnown: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Are they all playing pranks or what?

I no know who to believe again.

Mr macaroni came with his wedding stuff but till now we all assume it's a prank.

Mehnnnn, everybody should just gettat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by myfantasies(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
My gender will never ceases to amaze me undecided

Which story do you want to tell again

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
She still get mouth to talk

10 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Emdebby2: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Celebrity drama...

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by slawormiir: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This woman breast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by spydera: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
They all have followers...
They always do.
Next is to have an Association: Second wives Association of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Ment or malaria
Or malariament

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by ExtremeDot: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Keep your story to yourself.

You did no wrong.
Just like every Amaka, Aisha and Folake out there, you only succumbed to the unalterable Law Of Hypergamy.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Cadamlk: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
She made her choice and I don't see anything wrong with it. Afterall she's better than those baby mamas brazenly flaunting nude picture all over social media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by AmuEbule: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
shocked
You took another woman’s joy, broke her heart and you’re out there laughing, thanking and loving the public.

Some women sef undecided

29 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Dedepious(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
It's alright
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
back then you could marry 7 wives and no one will even remember.
back then you could bomb a whole country and no one will even know till they hear about it 6 months later.
but you see this social media is about to change lots of things

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Tpave(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Hmmmm....I thought the father said it was acted?
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
The public did not stand by her. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Kizzygentle: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
But this babe is fully endowed.. Jeezzz

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" / Kwara Governor Appoints Cute Abiola As SA, Creative Studies / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.