Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo (39422 Views)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / 90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
Kennyquestt:

Visit Kano Zoo the natural Land Scape and serenity with the animals in the Game reserved kind of zoo will amaze you.
Thanks
Is there security?
How's the situation?
I will really Love to.. I'm adventurous.
Even Jigawa & Adamawa have got those naturally beautiful & edifying topography.
NIGERIA is blessed naturally!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by shantti(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
Going there is not free. How many Nigerians will pay 200$ to visit. That the question you should ask. That place is money making machine.

$200 is too much, haba, if they no wan collect $60 make Dem leave am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by seanwilliam(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2022
Lol those animals they live better life than most Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by damiloladuke: 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
Wow
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by TerAdo: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
akeeng:
Na only birds and reptiles dey their zoo?
Na only birds and reptiles you see?

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by TerAdo: 6:12pm On May 05, 2022
B3sty:
All I see is "Meat Everywhere" grin grin grin
The complete spirit of Naija

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Kennyquestt: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks
Is there security?
How's the situation?
I will really Love to.. I'm adventurous.
Even Jigawa & Adamawa have got those naturally beautiful & edifying topography.
NIGERIA is blessed naturally!
Kano State does not have much security challenge,except for how you intend to come into Kano and from where, if you can, it is better you fly in.
The major security issue in Kano at moment is phone snatchers. So be very careful when you are in kano.Security tips_ don't use your phone on the street in the open. Screen and select the keke you might want to hop in.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by EgunMogaji2: 6:14pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please prepare to come back home!
At least you can pay a visit.
I dey...

I was in LA in December. Not much for me there anymore.

I was supposed to stay four weeks or longer but checked out in two weeks.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by blackmarya(f): 6:14pm On May 05, 2022
Interesting!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by TerAdo: 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
Going there is not free. How many Nigerians will pay 200$ to visit. That the question you should ask. That place is money making machine.
That's another point my brother. Nigerians that like Oso free
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
If it’s someone else sharing, You’ll be among those trolling them as showing off undecided

Just saying.

Nice pics tho
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
Kennyquestt:

Kano State does not have much security challenge,except for how you intend to come into Kano and from where, if you can, it is better you fly in.
The major security issue in Kano at moment is phone snatchers. So be very careful when you are in kano.Security tips_ don't use your phone on the street in the open. Screen and select the keke you might want to hop in.
Thanks Man!
I will prefer Keke..
It will enable me appreciate the city once again.
I last visited Ringim LGA as an international staff.
But Plateau, Jigawa & Adamawa gave me chills.
I had planned purchasing Land in these areas.
Nigeria is truly beautiful.
Make our men stop embarrassing us.
If possible make we try women & see grin grin
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Mom007(f): 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
Wow. Lovely. Thanks for sharing. I love how everyone looks so casual.

2 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Georgejeez: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
Cyphar:
Nice one O.P i enjoyed viewing every of the picture posted here. How i wish we have something like that here in naija...... Even if there is, poor maintainace will surely destroy it lipsrsealed undecided
Visit Kano Zoo or Ibadan , you will see more Wildlife than the OP showed us .
No be everything Una go must use downgrade Nigeria .
Someone should show me how to open threads maybe I can post the Zoo pics I snapped there
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Benprass(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nobody should mention Nigeria in this case ooo

I dot think we can ever get here with our evil government
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 05, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I was in LA in December. Not much for me there anymore.

I was supposed to stay four weeks or longer but checked out in two weeks.
ok
LA is too expensive. I know.
But Naija Guys still chook head there oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Georgejeez: 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
Kennyquestt:

Visit Kano Zoo the natural Land Scape and serenity with the animals in the Game reserved kind of zoo will amaze you.
I have visited Kano Zoo this year , and this one showed us doesn't hold a candlelight to Kano Zoo .
Any Zoo when no get Lion na garden
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by akeeng: 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
TerAdo:

Na only birds and reptiles you see?
Yes ma
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Lol those animals they live better life than most Nigerians
Why won't they? They already make more money for the organisation than an average Nigeria to his community.

It's not rocket science.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
PurestBoy:

Which UI zoo and what animals have you got in Africa?
To shock you more,
Most of the animals you see here were actually moved in from Africa.
Majority from Africa....
Few from Australia & Asia.
Their places of origin are usually engraved somewhere beside their zoo territory.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Polynek(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
Owerri zoo na rubbish, d lax time I went dea, hunger won kill lion grin
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by EgunMogaji2: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
ok
LA is too expensive. I know.
But Naija Guys still chook head there oo grin grin grin

For sure, especially in Valley area. It’s a passage of rights. I’ve served my time for 33 years and it’s now up to the new immigrants to contribute their quota to my social security retirement payments cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by supereagle(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad this weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
Starting with the ENTRY POINT!

1st pix....MAIN GATE.
2nd & 3rd......Great SeaL Aquarium.

Where is the location of this La Zoo?
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by CorperKola: 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
Screw you OP!!
You are opressing me with your LA zoo showing off.
I am also going to University of ibadan zoo beside my house to photograph their hungry animals
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by CorperKola: 6:31pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks Man!
I will prefer Keke..
It will enable me appreciate the city once again.
I last visited Ringim LGA as an international staff.
But Plateau, Jigawa & Adamawa gave me chills.
I had planned purchasing Land in these areas.
Nigeria is truly beautiful.
Make our men stop embarrassing us.
If possible make we try women & see grin grin
Lol
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by baretalk: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
Quite nice.
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Dude, don’t do this to me cry

You’re going to make me miss home.
You are home now Chairman.
No place like home!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Eriokanmi: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just to elevate your mood & prepare you for this week's endeavors. I know we have really had it bad this weekend evidenced by the GORY images displayed on this platform.
Starting with the ENTRY POINT!

1st pix....MAIN GATE.
2nd & 3rd......Great SeaL Aquarium.
Have you been to Walt Disney Park( aka Disneyland or Disney Adventure) in LA b4? What of the Knots Berry Park close-by? Give it a try. You'd be glad you did. Weldone!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by deebrownneymar: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
This is beautiful but all animals belong in the wild. That’s why I prefer games reserves
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks.
It's very possible to have such in Nigeria.
All it takes is Funding & prudence.
But I Fear GREED!

It is not possible to have a zoo of such standard here in Nigeria because Nigerians do not like to pay for quality service

A zoo of this standard will attract an entry fee of at least N1,500 per person...how many Nigerians will agree to pay such an amount?!
Re: Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo by Bamzyriches451: 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
Damnn damnit!!
Others are seeing human beings and animals, me I'm seeing mgbada everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa / Russian Warplane Crashes Into Apartment Block In Russian City Killing 13 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.