Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? (821 Views)

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? by Pinkybush: 4:35am On May 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
A friend of mine want to travel from Port Harcourt to Lagos, so he's enquiring about the cost of transport fare by road and which park to go.
Help, it's very urgent.
Admin, please help move to front page, thanks.
Re: From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2022
Flight is from 54k to 60k. I don't know about land transport.
Re: From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? by suffering: 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
I don’t know how much it is today. Last I remember it was ~6,000 using minibuses. That was back in 2016.
Re: From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? by Matie02: 11:59am On May 04, 2022
It is between 12k - 15k, it depends on the transporter, the type of vehicle and others

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Benin To Enugu / Road Safety Vs V.i.o. / Japa: Gather Here Let's Discuss Migration From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.