Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood (1007 Views)

Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by Akinfolarin01(f): 7:49am On May 03, 2022
This unique device that put my car in good state and also put me in good mood.

You always think of leaving your car outside and you can sleep peacefully without thinking about anything?

This unique device has really helped a lot of people and there are a lot of testimonies..

Using this device is the best thing that ever happened to me.

You can even lend people your car without worrying about any single thing.

Cause it's 100% sure.

And this offer is only for 50 people.

Cause the saying goes first come first serve.

You really want to know about this,that means you are lucky

1 Like

Re: This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by Akinfolarin01(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2022
Always keep your car safe
Re: This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by Akinfolarin01(f): 8:52am On May 04, 2022
The joy of seeing your car in good shape
Re: This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by Akinfolarin01(f): 10:35pm On May 05, 2022
When you do the right thing you will enjoy it
Re: This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by almsofgold: 9:46am On May 06, 2022
Akinfolarin01:
When you do the right thing you will enjoy it
keep talking to yourself ma. We're enjoying the conversation.

2 Likes

Re: This Unique Device That Put My Car In Good State And Also Put Me In Good Mood by Akinfolarin01(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2022
Leaving your car in a good state also gives you peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Refurbish My 1996 Model Toyota Camry - Any Ideas? / Honda Accord 2006 Model: Manual Transmission...??is My Clutch Bad? / Nissan Maxima 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.