Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49122 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Cyosaro: 3:42pm On May 04, 2022
@OP people are different, I may not understand her reasons for not displaying your/children’s pictures but I’m like that too. Some of us like to keep our immediate family lives private.

I don’t like exposing so much to people, I would rather send pictures to friends and family individually.

I like privacy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

You this one way thinking human, anything to support men regardless of how wrong it is or they are, you will be there, see your mouth like somebody like you, what will you do if it was you? Making mouth here, offline you are a sissy.
Who let d dog out?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JovialJune(f): 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Who let me, a dog, out?

Fixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
JovialJune:

Fixed.

Who let d dog out? Who let dis daughter of eve out?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46pm On May 04, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Thatakwabombabe: 8:41pm On May 04, 2022
Wahala pro max

Available Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month
Price 90k (Non negotiable) (2.3Kva)

2 iPhone 12 pro max 256 BH 100 grey 510k / 128h BH88 blue 480k both prices are fixed

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 5k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 07069453538

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by spencekat(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2022
Showing one's spouse on SM doesn't mean love
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2022
This babe too dey lie
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by easiest(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2022
Westin una wan gain by her doing that?
Not putting your pic on her do doesn't mean she have another man elsewhere as a fiance.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by robosky02(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2022
DP dey put money for person pocket?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by izubext007: 8:43pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Threesha she is not proud of you

So unfortunate
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Is this the only issue or are there other things uve noticed?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by spencekat(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
Adedaniel211:
I never post my wife pictures too including my pikin and heaven no fall. 7years in marriage. grin grin grin
My kind of lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mom007(f): 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
Oga, she is safeguarding her property (you) from evil eyes! Know this and know peace. Unless there is more to the story than you are saying. If this is hér only flaw, then oga, you don't have problem.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tjskii(f): 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
I actually do this,i dont post my kids or husband,neither do i post myself. I just rather not display my family to the world
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.
As long she is not posting anything about anybody, then it's alright; if not, that doesn't make one single sense.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
Omo ,is either this man has some insecurity issues or ill experienced about things of women,abeg when I thought like this was years back even before i got married,see eeh ,if u re a man,love yourself first ,no kill yourself ,enjoy your life ..why people like to worry themselves about irrelevant issues, someone will say , my woman doesn't call me like the way i call her ,omo una get time ..
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
AudioMonkey:

At bolded. Deep

Your parents, sisters, brothers and even your children are all blood relations, except your wife/spouse.
That's something most people don't pay attention to.

That is why it's impossible to 'divorce'/change your parents, siblings, children but people change spouse like garment every now and then.
cos they don't have the fear of God. Jehovah, the Almighty states that you become ONE with your wife. At some point, all those relatives abandon you. No one can miss your absence more than a spouse. With the exception of a mother, a spouse is the only one who stays for life.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
All these men marrying women with one mental disorder or the order.
Before u marry a woman, be certain of her mental health. Many sick ladies are out there

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by GiftCardTrade1: 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
This looks complicated
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Jmarjr(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
Tony4988:
Overthinking no fit solve problem
cool
Tony4988:
Overthinking no fit solve problem
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Gatekeepers: 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
So that's enough reason to start crying foul play? Look for the book called 5 love language and read it. What you call love language may not be the same to your wife, so please stop freaking around.

Supposed your marriage is working and the only issue is that she never posted your pix on he DP, are you going to follow many wrong advises on this Nairaland to sow seeds that will gradually destroy your home? Be warned, it's not everything you seek advice from social media.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by ifycelebrity(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Nawaooo just ask her be polite please. good luck
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Omo ,is either this man has some insecurity issues or ill experienced about things of women,abeg when I thought like this was years back even before i got married,see eeh ,if u re a man,love yourself first ,no kill yourself ,enjoy your life ..why people like to worry themselves about irrelevant issues, someone will say , my woman doesn't call me like the way i call her ,omo una get time ..
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
Admin hide my ID ���
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by akilo1: 8:47pm On May 04, 2022
Put another unknown girl in your dp and message her Hi, let me know the result , we will continue from there
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Mrbenny001: 8:47pm On May 04, 2022
Some mumu are even saying she's protecting her husband grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2022
Mindlog:

People rarely check themselves into a psychiatric hospital, majority are dragged to get there.
Mostly in Nigeria and due to poverty. I rich Nigerian would take himself to a rehab if necessary.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by meritadavize1(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2022
It's very simple nah, just find a very beautiful girl as a friend and always post her pictures....... Ur wife will come out of hiding and revail why she is doing that... She might post a guy too just to pepper u... Then u will know ur river
Threesha:
From DM

2 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by DesChyko: 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
E for too sweet me if say my problem be say my wife no dey put my picture for im do o

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nathnaija(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
She nor reason am as anything my brother, grin, na them way o,find something cool drink and forget women behavior if you want to live long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.