Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Best Companies To Do Nysc With: - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Companies To Do Nysc With: (28189 Views)

American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC / Is It Wise To Come Back To Do NYSC? / Nysc With Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Jerri(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello friends,

**********Where are some of the best places to spend the service year in Nigeria (NYSC)? I'm not implying a long-term career retention (quite likely) but somewhere I can be valued as an intern/employee who is willing to learn and contribute to the organizations culture and have a good time while at it.

**********Your inputs are greatly appreciated. I'm looking at 'Batch C'. Place of interest is Abuja. I currently have a strong background in the banking and telecommunications sector and also cause-related marketing with non-profit organizations. Expertise includes consumer retention and acquisition (general customer relationship management experience). 29yrs old female.

**************************Thank Y'all
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by thomasjohn: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
dnt know for well for Abuja but there are very many in Lagos.
the prob wit Abuja is u have to be connected or recommended by sm1 in d govt.
try Nigcomsat,NASDAR,MTN,Etisalat,Huawei,JB,GTbank. . .etc
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by SSaemoenl(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2011
If you are looking for a place to do your NYSC, I think the best company will be ASO ROCK Company PLC Abuja. Rush and see if you can meet up their demands. Goodluck. grin kiss
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by marcus1234: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by wiseman2011(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] DID U KNOW D AIMS BEHIND NYSC SCHEME ?,IS UR ONE YEAR SERVICE SUPOSE TO BE IN D COMPANY OR SERVICE TO UR FATHER LAND NIGERIA ?,OR ARE U LOOKING 4 WHERE U WILL EXCHANGE UR BODY TO BE RETAIN AFTER UR SERVICE ?, IF U WANT TO SERVE UR CONUTRY GO 2 GOVT. MINISTRY OR PARASTATA OK, EXCEPT U HAVE OTHER MOTIVE APART FROM D ONE WE ALL ARE KNOW. @ 29YR U CAN'T REASON VERY WELL, IT A PITY U CAN'T BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE, BETTER THINKS VERY WELL B4 TALK AND STOP WASHING UR DIRT HANDS IN D PUBLIC.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Lalaska(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^ Guy whats your own? someone asked a simple question and uve ended up misinterpreting it and insulting the young lady. Please lets learn to respect people. cool

2 Likes

Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by franj(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2011
well if you wish to serve in a better place i will suggest u go to a bank to serve, because being a lady gives you more advantage compared to a guy. And also you will end up gaining more experience and deffinitely adding the qualification to your C.V.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by sadyeek(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2011
DID U KNOW D AIMS BEHIND NYSC SCHEME ?,IS your ONE YEAR SERVICE SUPOSE TO BE IN D COMPANY OR SERVICE TO your FATHER LAND NIGERIA ?,OR ARE U LOOKING 4 WHERE U WILL EXCHANGE your BODY TO BE RETAIN  AFTER your SERVICE ?, IF U WANT TO SERVE your CONUTRY GO 2 GOVT. MINISTRY OR PARASTATA OK, EXCEPT U HAVE OTHER MOTIVE APART FROM D ONE WE ALL ARE KNOW. @ 29YR U CAN'T REASON VERY WELL, IT A PITY U CAN'T BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE, BETTER THINKS VERY WELL B4 TALK AND STOP WASHING your DIRT HANDS IN D PUBLIC.

This guy dey vex O! Lol.
She just asked a simple qestion, fair enough its ment for serving the fatherland but what has the fatherland done in return to desreve such dedication? Besides, look at thoes who did that and lost their life in the process.

I think you should appolgize.

Just my thought sha.

@op

No idea.

1 Like

Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by category(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2011
Dont bother to ask where is best for you to serve your father land.
It could be Bornu (Boko haram), it could be Bayelsa (Militancy).
Just hope and pray that you get the whole fun and also acheive
the aim of the one year compulsion.
I'll therefore recommend the secondary school in my village - smwhere in Edo state.
where you'll impact so much and be fulfilled,
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Gluckdude(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
em, em, please BRB
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by inspirizu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2011
Lolz y dat guy dey vex nw weting b em own? Ha nawa o,

Anyways me sef won go serve anybody an idea of gettimg gud construction company or any urban planning firm shud comment pls God bless ya,
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by pat077: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
Come over to my pig farm & serve, u'll not only have d opportunity 2 influence human beings but also animals. grin
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by duality(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2011
so people still find places to do their NYSC??
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by inspirizu(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2011
pat077:

Come over to my pig farm & serve, u'll not only have d opportunity 2 influence human beings but also animals. grin
bad choice because probably she did not read animal production and health.
Ishh,
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by laithanman: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
Nairalanders!!!! Haba! Una mouth too bad. D lady jst asked a simple quetn & all she gets in return r, Na wa oh
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2011
Na wah oooo. Cant help but laugh, See as dem dey yab dis g.irl
shocked
La.ff wa.n te.ar m.y bell.e grin
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Jerri(f): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2011
Woooh! So much for a simple question asked. Thanks to some of the intelligent directions (much appreciated). I guess you would wonder why am only considering service at 29, well, its never been my intention to work in Nigeria but then one can never tell what will happen in a few years, hence my question, no pun intended.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 22, 2011
I understand you jawe, It's good to have many options for future reasons. I wish you best of luck.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Egelife(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2011
Wise man u don dey craze, what is the connection between your post and the poor girls question? Can't some one ask an honest question in here? BE GUIDED cry
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by wiseman2011(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
@egelife, u are d most dishonest person I ve ever see on d surface of d earth, why because must u bribe ur way to where u will serve ur fatherland, ur NYSC surpose to be service to humanity not service 4 money, so get it into ur empty n block head.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by nkim(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
Me wey read mechanical engineering with 5yrs experince 4 machine shop na him nysc get mean post me go local government, dia no work,no money after dem go say 6yrs experince b4 u get work frm wia in go 4rm. My sister e hard b4 dem post u go wia be ur field of study,even if u sale every tin 4 ur body,unless u get person like broder or sister 4 dia. My advice be say accept wia God put u.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by olowoeko(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
wiseman u too harsh o
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by fabj1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
dnt b so hard on d chik abeg. she jst asked 4 help. dear, there are some primary sch company dat will apreciate ur service lyk community primary shc lifecamp,madalla primary shc,etc,
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Uzilla: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
Jerri, I agree with ThomasJohn. If u'v got d connection, get into a bank or telecomms outfit and help boost up our economy. Mind u workin to b posted to a place won't guarantee u being accepted. So be sure where to pick.

Serve fatherland without accommodation, transportation and security. Hmmm, who said workin for govt was d only way to serve Nigeria. A tailor in Aba contributes as much to d economy

As for Wiseman. I saw a rape video clip of some said boys from ABSU, and I wondered if we really still have such retarded buttholes at dis period of civilization. But with ur kind being able to punch a keypad/board, why me wonder?.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by sen8or(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2012
wiseman2011: @egelife, u are d most dishonest person I ve ever see on d surface of d earth, why because must u bribe ur way to where u will serve ur fatherland, ur NYSC surpose to be service to humanity not service 4 money, so get it into ur empty n block head.
I doubt if u really b wiseman.......cos wise men don't reason with their anus.
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by sen8or(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2012
Jerri: Hello friends,

**********Where are some of the best places to spend the service year in Nigeria (NYSC)? I'm not implying a long-term career retention (quite likely) but somewhere I can be valued as an intern/employee who is willing to learn and contribute to the organizations culture and have a good time while at it.

**********Your inputs are greatly appreciated. I'm looking at 'Batch C'. Place of interest is Abuja. I currently have a strong background in the banking and telecommunications sector and also cause-related marketing with non-profit organizations. Expertise includes consumer retention and acquisition (general customer relationship management experience). 29yrs old female.

**************************Thank Y'all
Just pray you are posted to ur state of request if u really did...there so many places u can fulfill ur potential
Re: Best Companies To Do Nysc With: by Johaness3299: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
simple question... people sef....

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State B'15, Lets meet here / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.