Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ladies: This Is Why You Should Stop Suggesting Marriage To Men (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is Why You Should Stop Suggesting Marriage To Men (video) (352 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why You Should Stop Suggesting Marriage To Men (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
A lot of (older) ladies of marriageable age seem to be having hard luck finding a man that is ready and sincere with them.

Now, due to constant heartbreak and disappointments, these ladies have now made it a point of duty to always ascertain what a man wants before giving in to him. Their reason is that they are no longer interested in dating but only on a guy who is ready to settle down.

But this is counterproductive. Because instead of bringing serious men their way, it is now bringing leeches and marriage scammers their way. The men who are not leeches nor scammers, are not usually comfortable hearing that word 'marriage'. It makes them feel pressured which makes them start avoiding such ladies. In the end, it ends in the heartbreak they are trying to avoid.

Let me tell you a first hand experience of what happened between my kid brother and one banker we met in one of the commercial banks in Lagos.

So my kid brother who is around 28 years old, returned from abroad and wanted to open another account with another bank to offer him alternatives, when we got into the bank, there were a lot of people. To shorten our stay in the bank, my brother approached one of the lady bankers in the hall and with some little spinning, she took my brother's documents and offered to help him process and fastrack the account opening. We thanked her.

But you know how these things work, don't you? She and my brother exchanged contacts and that's how she started visiting our home. Of course my brother had benz, so I guess those things made her fall faster.

One thing led to another and they ate the forbidden fruit within 3 days. I think I haven't mentioned that this thing was happening just last month(April). Again, the lady said she's 28 too.

Now, less than one week of their meeting, this lady won't make three sentences without one of them being about marriage. It got so bad my brother told me he regretted getting through her legs. He started avoiding her and all that.

But why was that? Because the lady didn't even care to ask my brother about his plans and timetable of life. She didn't ask if he even believes in marriage. All she was after was that she has seen husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxA2kWYhmM
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Stop Suggesting Marriage To Men (video) by czarr(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2022
Yeah scares me too.

(1) (Reply)

. / Genevieve Nnaji's Weird Niece Amanda Is Flirting Sweet Bumbum In Sexy Video / 2023: Nigerians Are Doomed If We Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.