Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) (678 Views)

Distress Sale....8unit Blocks Of 2bedroom Flat @new Oko Oba,abule egba agege / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) / To Let""" Tastefully 2bedroom Flat(new House) @ Jumofak Ikorodu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 6:41pm On May 03, 2022
A Tastefully and Standard 2bedroom Flat with all Rooms en suit with a Guest toilet,,All tiles,, Prepaid metre for each flat,,Ample Packing Space,,Fitted Kitchen with cabinet and Store,, Constant Power Supply everyday,,Quiet Neighborhood Good for Racing Kids,,Clean and Drinkable Bore Hole water Supply etc....

Rent is 500k per year.
Located at Igbo Agbowa off Ibeshe road by Abuja or by Olu Odo off Ebute/Igbogbo Road.

PLEASE NOTE..THE KITCHEN CABINET WILL BE FIX THIS WEEK.
ONLY THE GROUND FLOOR IS AVAILABLE NOW UPSTAIRS IS GONE ALREADY.

For More Enquires and Inspection call Prince Oluwanishola and Properties on 08164968133 or 07084308662.

Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 8:53am On May 04, 2022
Good morning � to y'all

Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
More calls please
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:47am On May 05, 2022
Tastefully?

It looks like a dustbin!

1 Like

Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 10:44am On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:
Tastefully?

It looks like a dustbin!

Like your house you're Living at the moment Right??

Mitcheeeew.

The house they just finished late last month. You are saying Rubbish.

Idiot.
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by Gamesmart: 2:10pm On May 05, 2022
myhappyhome:

Like your house you're Living at the moment Right??

Mitcheeeew.

The house they just finished late last month. You are saying Rubbish.

Idiot.

If you are the one advertising dust bin, you must be the one living in dust bin.

It reflects your mentality and calibre that you think the house is presentable based on some excuse.

Oyinbos and developed people don't present and advertise properties like this.

This is why many like you are unemployable and need to hustle all your life. And if you japa, you no fit ever get professional job.
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

If you are the one advertising dust bin, you must be the one living in dust bin.

It reflects your mentality and calibre that you think the house is presentable based on some excuse.

Oyinbos and developed people don't present and advertise properties like this.

This is why many like you are unemployable and need to hustle all your life. And if you japa, you no fit ever get professional job.

Same to you.
Werey.
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
myhappyhome:

Same to you.
Werey.

You are a waste.

One of the useless, low-value human resources we have in millions in Nigeria.

We keep on beating our chest idiotically about our huge population of shiit and worthless human beings. Human beings that live in and love their dustbin environments.
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by capetownboyz(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a waste.

One of the useless, low-value human resources we have in millions in Nigeria.

We keep on beating our chest idiotically about our huge population of shiit and worthless human beings. Human beings that live in and love their dustbin environments.
This is Nigeria and not US of A.. if you want a proper build with such outlined amenities you can check out lekkiajahikoyi page on IG .. let go off the poor dude.. even where the house situated deserves such advert. you can’t gain nothing squeezing the little dude cause of a patry sum in agent fees.. maybe for a start you can bring such ideas and development to such area add your quota to the better Nigeria will all dream and hope for ..such advert doesn’t warrant your outburst ..thanks
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 7:47am On May 06, 2022
capetownboyz:
This is Nigeria and not US of A.. if you want a proper build with such outlined amenities you can check out lekkiajahikoyi page on IG .. let go off the poor dude.. even where the house situated deserves such advert. you can’t gain nothing squeezing the little dude cause of a patry sum in agent fees.. maybe for a start you can bring such ideas and development to such area add your quota to the better Nigeria will all dream and hope for ..such advert doesn’t warrant your outburst ..thanks

Don't mind him bro I don't need to Argue with him anymore cos I can see he is lack of home training.... I have you on your IG already I follow you.......But you never follow my page back...
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by Gamesmart: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
capetownboyz:

What ever excuses he has, he should accept he is advertising a dustbin.

Not have the audacity to foolishly use the tag "Tastefully" in title.

That is reetarded and shows his IQ level.

End of!
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by Gamesmart: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
myhappyhome:

Don't mind him bro I don't need to Argue with him anymore cos I can see he is lack of home training.... I have you on your IG already I follow you.......But you never follow my page back...

Na person wey no get home cleaning that has no home training.

Dirty like most Nigerians that are animals.
Re: To Let Tastefully 2bedroom Flat New House @ Ikorodu Lagos (pictures) by myhappyhome: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2022
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

This Nicely Built 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex Is Available For Sale!!! / Do You Want To Buy House,land Or Properties . / Advertise Ur Properties Online At No Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.