Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight (212 Views)

How I Wrote 4 Emails For My US Client Charging $400 / Get Your Books Published And Sold Worldwide! / 4 Years And 8 Months Website For Sell (affordable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:31pm On May 03, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have been a Nairalander for more than 15years now. I must confess, aside university education, Nairaland opened my eyes to a lot of ventures and made me know that anything is possible if I give it a shot.

I have owned different failed businesses till I went back to Graphics design. Its paying my bills but we all know how bad the economy is. So I started thinking about a product I can sell and make some money and I wont feel like I have ripped off people because I know I will be giving what is more valuable that any amount that might have been paid for the product.

So, I looked at myself, how far I have come and the millions of yourger me who are still out there without any idea of how they can sustain themselves. It is so sad that many are going into crime. I thought to myself that If I can give myself as an example, show them how to avoid the mistakes I made and focus on what could really pay off, then I will be giving my own quota and of course make some money too.

I wrote about me in a book I tittled "How to Make a Living Doing What You Love to Do Best" I will attach the front cover for you all to see. I am not the best writer with the use of English languaue. Who born me? But I know the information in the book is worth it.

I know there are thousand who would benefit from the book but might not be able to afford it. That is why I want to give 10 copies out free and 200 copies out at 50% discount. If you know you can afford it, Its just N1k, The link to buy is in my signature. Support me please.

To get it free, the first 10 requests in the comments get it.
Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by JimmyfixDesigns: 9:32pm On May 03, 2022
Here is the cover

Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by angelEmade: 9:48pm On May 03, 2022
OP why are you not making a living by doing what you love??
Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:02pm On May 03, 2022
angelEmade:
OP why are you not making a living by doing what you love??

I am. I sooo am.

I love what I do and it is paying my bills. But you cant sit back and be comfortable where you are. I love inpacting knowledge as well sir\ma.

You can look me up on IG. You will know that I am cool.
Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by latiephwald(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2022
Why you peopl just like to give discourage remarks on what is meant to be encouraged.
Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by Maximus85(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2022
latiephwald:
Why you peopl just like to give discourage remarks on what is meant to be encouraged.

Its a normal human tendency. We discredit what we struggle with when we see others giving it a shot.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by Maximus85(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2022
JimmyfixDesigns:
Hello everyone,

I have been a Nairalander for more than 15years now. I must confess, aside university education, Nairaland opened my eyes to a lot of ventures and made me know that anything is possible if I give it a shot.

I have owned different failed businesses till I went back to Graphics design. Its paying my bills but we all know how bad the economy is. So I started thinking about a product I can sell and make some money and I wont feel like I have ripped off people because I know I will be giving what is more valuable that any amount that might have been paid for the product.

So, I looked at myself, how far I have come and the millions of yourger me who are still out there without any idea of how they can sustain themselves. It is so sad that many are going into crime. I thought to myself that If I can give myself as an example, show them how to avoid the mistakes I made and focus on what could really pay off, then I will be giving my own quota and of course make some money too.

I wrote about me in a book I tittled "How to Make a Living Doing What You Love to Do Best" I will attach the front cover for you all to see. I am not the best writer with the use of English languaue. Who born me? But I know the information in the book is worth it.

I know there are thousand who would benefit from the book but might not be able to afford it. That is why I want to give 10 copies out free and 200 copies out at 50% discount. If you know you can afford it, Its just N1k, The link to buy is in my signature. Support me please.

Op, your link is in my signature. Least I can do.

1 Like

Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by Zidoh(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
JimmyfixDesigns:
Hello everyone,

Can we chat on Whatsapp please.......you're a great asset we can work together if you wish.
Re: Sad: How I Wrote A Book For Two Years And Sold Only Eight by xdrive(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2022
Tweak the title of your book to something catchy and captivating

(1) (Reply)

Wire Mesh Fence Panels / 4000mah Tecno POP 6 Go Phone... / Importance Of Workplace Ethics In Corporate Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.