Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama (790 Views)

Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by firstclassmumu: 11:01pm On May 03, 2022
Good evening guys

Please how can I get to maitama from gwagwalada?

I'm new in Abuja

I'm going to sascon international school, maitama
Re: Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by Collins4u1(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
Gwagwalada to lugbe, to Berger, to maitama.
Re: Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2022
OP,from gwagwalada enter motor to zuba,then from zuba to wuse,then from wuse you can navigate to maitama. But in order to avoid stress navigating to ur destination. Once at wuse just use any car app of ur choice for easier ride to d schl. Look well oo mk u no enter 1 chance.
Re: Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by firstclassmumu: 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
Collins4u1:
Gwagwalada to lugbe, to Berger, to maitama.
Okay
Thanks boss
Re: Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by firstclassmumu: 11:35pm On May 03, 2022
LutherSanchez:
OP,from gwagwalada enter motor to zuba,then from zuba to wuse,then from wuse you can navigate to maitama. But in order to avoid stress navigating to ur destination. Once at wuse just use any car app of ur choice for easier ride to d schl. Look well oo mk u no enter 1 chance.
Thanks boss
Re: Direction From Gwagwalada To Maitama by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 03, 2022
firstclassmumu:
Thanks boss
Gracias

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Problems Paying For My Canada Application Fee / Free All-expense Paid Travel To South Africa April 17-18 2009! / Wife Visitng Me With A Visitors Visa Can She Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.