Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) (2283 Views)

Biafran Flags Return To Public View In The Southeast (Pics,Video) / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by OyigboUpdate: 8:16am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
Frigga13, are you saying women and children in villages should be killed for the sins they know nothing about? How come it is usually a different case in Katsina? May the evil you surpport be your lot soon.

Dear Agwotulumbe, Please do not be tired of schooling people like Frigga13, omenkaLives, OyigboUpdate, etc for the sake of the innocent women and children in villages of South East. Some of them are security agents on this platform.

No more innocent vigilantes akwaya? cheesy
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:17am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The innocent people's house they burnt are the people hiding them. For example those hotels where they were harboring them

Don’t explain anything to this dull humans

They no nothing

The other day I was on patrol

I gave rugaria my address at Fegge the humanthinkmsay Na by online noise ..

Oga meet me at lafiaji street

The human disappear

But e go come online to speak English

Anagoheri

Empty humans and noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Absolute igbotic gibberish

Wetin igbos don do about the few miscreants killing their fellow igbos

A Na korgheri.. Ndi tupac
Una Dey support them and sen Dey kill igbos Dey oppress igbo ..

Una Dey call dem umu oma .. and how sure are you dey don’t run intel

So you tiny brain give you say soldiers go enter begin burn and kill innocent

When Una foolish Dey use dem as shield why Una Dey support them

Which igboman is free in igboland

Which igbo have a say in today igbolan

Una go come online Dey rant gibberish

Una Dey sit at home .. wey dem Dey force Una

What’s the essence of sitting at home .. for Kanu

If Kanu is release will biafra come or referendum

Which UN go give Una referendum when Una Dey kill and eat Una cellow igbos for the igboland Biafra

Una no get sense

Online bingo.. see as he dey bark

So after Kanu and all sitting at home .. how igbos wan take get the Biafra

Illiteracy everywhere garnished with foolish ignorance and empty brains
[/s]
bullcrap
all enemies of ndị Igbo will perish.
we've been rising tall above all circumstances and this will not be exception.
it takes more than few online hate miscreants to pull a tribe of over 40 million down.
God bless umu Igbo
God bless Igbo land
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2022
[s]
OyigboUpdate:

[/s]
trash
contract reactivation talks ongoing
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:20am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
Frigga13, are you saying women and children in villages should be killed for the sins they know nothing about? How come it is usually a different case in Katsina? May the evil you surpport be your lot soon.

Dear Agwotulumbe, Please do not be tired of schooling people like Frigga13, omenkaLives, OyigboUpdate, etc for the sake of the innocent women and children in villages of South East. Some of them are security agents on this platform.

If it’s what will make igboland wake to deceit fine

But like this with people with your kinda of reasoning

Igbos are becoming slaves already to their fellow igbos

One question

Will all this IPOB and ekpa killing give Una Biafra or help Biafra in international community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 8:21am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The innocent people's house they burnt are the people hiding them. For example those hotels where they were harboring them
Do you have any evidence to support this? What has happened to the houses hiding Islam'ic terr-orists in the North? More than 1000 homes have been burnt in the east already and properties worth #40B lost. Pity the innocents.
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Rugaria: 8:23am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Don’t explain anything to this dull humans

They no nothing

The other day I was on patrol

I gave rugaria my address at Fegge the humanthinkmsay Na by online noise ..

Oga meet me at lafiaji street

The human disappear

But e go come online to speak English

Anagoheri

Empty humans and noise

This generational coward again..
I told you to go and tell your Soludo to calm down and use negotiations instead of force and to understand that the people that elected him also love ipob. But you fulani baskard encouraged him to go and shoot and shoot at IPOB. Soludo went off trying to use muscle instead of brain and what happened? IPOB is now on rampage in Anambra state too. Buhari meanwhile is treating Soludo like Mr Nobody by refusing to see him and Soludo himself having realized his mistake and folly, has calmed down! He's now setting up "committees to dialogue with IPOB"!!! He has painfully realized where they power center in Igboland lies at the moment. After how many deaths? So who was wrong? Me or you? Nkîta ara... You will soon realize that too and mellow accordingly.
Laffiaji wet rat like you..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 8:24am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

If it’s what will make igboland wake to deceit fine

But like this with people with your kinda of reasoning

Igbos are becoming slaves already to their fellow igbos

One question

Will all this IPOB and ekpa killing give Una Biafra or help Biafra in international community
Why do you 'care this much' for Igbos, the people whom your government hate so much?
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:25am On May 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
bullcrap
all enemies of ndị Igbo will perish.
we've been rising tall above all circumstances and this will not be exception.
it takes more than few online hate miscreants to pull a tribe of over 40 million down.
God bless umu Igbo
God bless Igbo land

Gibberish

Go and tell Orsu people this nonsense

Umuaka and emeghiri ife ha jiri Buru children

Wetin Dey know

Voltrons everywhere

Careless
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:26am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:

God bless you.
no right thinking igbo person will talk that way.
yes we support the military going after the murderous miscreants and wipe them out.
we don't know them.
but raiding villages Killing innocent villagers and burning houses, raping women is what we'll never ever take.
we're not a spoil of war.
fulani herdsmen bandits are hiding in the bush and easy bombing target but the murderous military won't dare bomb them for the reason best known to them.
how many villages have they wiped in the north because of bokoharam?
I know that we have many igbo hating bastard that left for them, they would have wiped igbos to extinction but we'll keep progressing in their faces and there's nothing they can do about it.
you call yourself igbo and support NA that consist of 90% of fulanis to raid igbo villages to kill and rape because you feel you're safe far away in town.
may aja ani kill them there.
may odogwu akpu and ngene wipe away their generation there

God bless ụmụ Igbo
God bless igboland.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 8:26am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

What is the meaning of this? It seems you are bereaved of coherent comments. I like you though.
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He said you should say AMEN and you're typing nonsense
Say Amen to that pray

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by kettykings: 8:27am On May 04, 2022
They killing by both sides should stop . Soldiers should stop killing unarmed civilians, unknown gun men should stop killing soldiers and policemen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Guy I saw the evil first hand ..

This bingos online don’t no nothing believe me ..
All their bla’s Na emotional bs .. walahi

They’re bingos and noise makers that think they’re defending igbos online

Not knowing they’re burning igboland .. and giving the fools more right to kill
And eat their fellow igbos ..

Fools
You are a bigger and a better fool
They should born Igbo land
Tell them to start from your Village obogibo
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:30am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Gibberish

Go and tell Orsu people this nonsense

Umuaka and emeghiri ife ha jiri Buru children

Wetin Dey know

Voltrons everywhere

Careless
[/s]
Shut up.
obala ọjọọ everywhere.
Anybody that clamour for the wiping of igbo villages just because of few miscreants that can be easily flushed out if the military do their homework well will die a miserable death and misery shall be their portion.
Igbos will live to see their enemies fall one after the other.
Amen
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:31am On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:

This generational coward again..
I told you to go and tell your Soludo to calm down and use negotiations instead of force and to understand that the people that elected him also love ipob. But you fulani baskard encouraged him to go and shoot and shoot at IPOB. Soludo went off trying to use muscle instead of brain and what happened? IPOB is now on rampage in Anambra state too. Buhari meanwhile is treating Soludo like Mr Nobody by refusing to see him and Soludo himself having realized his mistake and folly, has calmed down! He's now setting up "committees to dialogue with IPOB"!!! He has painfully realized where they power center in Igboland lies at the moment. After how many deaths? So who was wrong? Me or you? Nkîta ara... You will soon realize that too and mellow accordingly.
Laffiaji wet rat like you..

See ignorant human

Soludo don’t have qualms with IPOB .. IPOB supports Soludo
IPOB has denied killings and sit at home

Reason why Soludo is pushing and flushing ekpa boys and miscreants like you out of anambra

See person claiming IPOB is not even inform on what he says he love .. iti..

Na Dey human Dey argue with me

Anu

I’m back in north

Next time I will visit east

Tinye alu no be by online bingo and ekuke noise

Nwanne tinye alu.. if you be man..

I dare you and your family and double dare you and your father .. and surname

Ewu

Nairaland Na faceless forum .. Una think say Na to come jonze

Give me your address if you be man wey get prick

Na lafiaji fegge I Dey

Tell me your addy and surname adashu

Na to come online the beat dry empty chest
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:31am On May 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
obala ọjọọ everywhere.
Anybody that clamour for the wiping of igbo villages just because of few miscreants that can be easily flushed out if the military do their homework well will die a miserable death and misery shall be their portion.
Igbos will live to see their enemies fall one after the other.
Amen

Empty

Next!
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:32am On May 04, 2022
Hizzy:

You are a bigger and a better fool
They should born Igbo land
Tell them to start from your Village obogibo

Next!

Empty
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

Empty

Next!
[/s]
more trash
e pain am
ndị ọjọọ everywhere.
unu ga anwụ soonest
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:35am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
Why do you 'care this much' for Igbos, the people whom your government hate so much?

Question

Will all this esn killing igbos and soldiers give igbos Biafra
Or
Referendum

What will now happen when Kanu is released d

Based on international procedures

How is ekpa and Kanu going about Biafra

Empty brains

Wey thugs and touts Dey give hope

Make Una sit ..

Una go sit tire ..

No Biafra in a hundred years

You self will grow old and die .. your children go come online to hustle Biafra

After being permanent slave to Kanu and ekpa lineage

Sense is truly lacking
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Rugaria: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

See ignorant human

Reason why Soludo is pushing and flushing ekpa boys and miscreants like you out of anambra

Anu

I’m back in north

Ewu

Na lafiaji fegge I Dey

Faa erigo this muturu ndama..
Onye eriri eririi bû ifea..
Oji ônû agba égbè number one of laffiaji..
Nkîta ara..
Mpama
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
kettykings:
They killing by both sides should stop . Soldiers should stop killing unarmed civilians, unknown gun men should stop killing soldiers and policemen
Exactly my thought. More violence will only lead to much more violence because nobody has monopoly of violence. I surpport soldiers fishing out criminals but not killing harmless innocent civilians. I care for women and children.
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:47am On May 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
more trash
e pain am
ndị ọjọọ everywhere.
unu ga anwụ soonest

K
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Sergio104(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Soldiers should kill and burn the houses of those foolish esn abi umu oma..

When they kill army they celebrate and eat flesh

Army kills and burn their home .. their zombies and bingos will shout innocent civilian

Nigeria army is taking it gentle ..

Obasanjo for don level that village by now.. and nothing will happen
Buhari is just playing hide and seek with them .. reason why the fools are still controlling igbos anyhow

While igbos demselves are heavy under spell.. celebrating the burning of their place

Local worrriors

Oga you are getting it wrong.

Don't use your hatred to for ESN to say capital lie in what requires the pure truth
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:48am On May 04, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:

K
[/s]
get out!
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:50am On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:

Faa erigo this muturu ndama..
Onye eriri eririi bû ifea..
Oji ônû agba égbè number one of laffiaji..
Nkîta ara..
Mpama

Fear no gree you talk.. for faceless forum

I dare and double dare you.. and your surname ..
Tinye alu .. wen next

Mpagi oji onu agba egbe

To mention your stree alone you dey wey for trouser

Obi lewaaa gi .. no be mouth .. call me out on this forum for igboland I go come any junction or place
If I Dey east

Infact two weeks now indey east

Let know who be oji onu.. ezi
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Sergio104(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

See ignorant human

Anu

I’m back in north

Ewu

Na lafiaji fegge I Dey

Guy I hate something of this nature.

"Bragging" and "mmacha".

Also i like treating people of that category a big lesson they will never forget in life.

Come nwagu Agulu Sunday 6pm. I want us to settle this rubbish you posted up there.

Or

Give me your main GPS location....I will visit you on Sunday 6pm

Anoghim n'ogologo okwu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 8:54am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Question

Will all this esn killing igbos and soldiers give igbos Biafra
Or
Referendum

What will now happen when Kanu is released d

Based on international procedures

How is ekpa and Kanu going about Biafra

Empty brains

Wey thugs and touts Dey give hope

Make Una sit ..

Una go sit tire ..

No Biafra in a hundred years

You self will grow old and die .. your children go come online to hustle Biafra

After being permanent slave to Kanu and ekpa lineage

Sense is truly lacking
I don't surpport violence but do you surpport referendum?
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 8:59am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
I don't surpport violence but do you surpport referendum?

I will support a UN bAck referendum. Minus the southern minorities.. that are not igbos ..
other igbos speaking areas like Ahoda and OBigbo side .. would have a separate referendum to confirm if they want to join or not
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 9:02am On May 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Guy I hate something of this nature.

"Bragging" and "mmacha".

Also i like treating people of that category a big lesson they will never forget in life.

Come nwagu Agulu Sunday 6pm. I want us to settle this rubbish you posted up there.

Or

Give me your main GPS location....I will visit you on Sunday 6pm

Anoghim n'ogologo okwu

I Dey KD like this .. was in east some weeks back

But why would I meet you.. are you rugaria ?

Maybe next time will be on patrol will mention you so you come join the team .. and update them on Nairaland

I don’t familiarize ..
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 9:04am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I will support a UN bAck referendum. Minus the southern minorities.. that are not igbos ..
other igbos speaking areas like Ahoda and OBigbo side .. would have a separate referendum to confirm if they want to join or not
But UN will not come if we don't invite them. Why is nigerian government against separation? Is it good to force people to belong to where they don't want to belong?
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by AfonjaEmir: 9:09am On May 04, 2022
You were given an Open check..but you are busy being a bitttch. Stop talking foolishly..if dem born you well..give your coordinates...let him check if its water or BLOOD that runs through your useless veins...spits!!

Frigga13:

I Dey KD like this .. was in east some weeks back

But why would I meet you.. are you rugaria ?

Maybe next time will be on patrol will mention you so you come join the team .. and update them on Nairaland

I don’t familiarize ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Win the North West? / . / Only One Part Of The Political Spectrum Is Politicising Ethnicity -chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.