Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) (2282 Views)

Biafran Flags Return To Public View In The Southeast (Pics,Video) / Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by gidgiddy: 9:12am On May 04, 2022
Nigeria, the country of death and destruction

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Newton2024: 9:13am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I Dey KD like this .. was in east some weeks back

But why would I meet you.. are you rugaria ?

Maybe next time will be on patrol will mention you so you come join the team .. and update them on Nairaland

I don’t familiarize ..
You are dancing naked by shifting the goal post. Be man for once and show up to the challenge. Let's know who is stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 9:18am On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The killers identified themselves and said what they want. They said the Nigerian army should resign and leave the east the same thing Nnamdi Kanu said.

Just the same way kidnappers will say what they want is money or other favors. And u that is not the killer is saying that u know more than the killers themselves
Yes,of course,that's how enemies operate..now please go away,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Rugaria: 9:32am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I Dey KD like this .. was in east some weeks back

But why would I meet you.. are you rugaria ?

Maybe next time will be on patrol will mention you so you come join the team .. and update them on Nairaland

I don’t familiarize ..
I don't meet millipedes, I STEP on them!
You've been running your Fulani mouth for weeks here threatening me because I said Soludo should dialogue with insurgents and not tear down Anambra state and I have been laughing at you..

I know the laffiaji and basden area very well as someone who once lived in Anambra state. I also know that those areas have a lot of Fulani bastards whose parents stayed back after the war and tried taking over some of these streets but ofcourse were overwhelmed by the indomitable spirits of the indigenous folks. Their offsprings now fetch water and clean shoes for a living while the haggard looking remnants like you, who managed to get some laughable jobs carrying AK 47 around the back of pick ups, think you have arrived...
UGM is what you will meet not a decent me.

Mgbu!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 10:28am On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:

I don't meet millipedes, I STEP on them!
You've been running your Fulani mouth for weeks here threatening me because I said Soludo should dialogue with insurgents and not tear down Anambra state and I have been laughing at you..

I know the laffiaji and basden area very well as someone who once lived in Anambra state. I also know that those areas have a lot of Fulani bastards whose parents stayed back after the war and tried taking over some of these streets but ofcourse were overwhelmed by the indomitable spirits of the indigenous folks. Their offsprings now fetch water and clean shoes for a living while the haggard looking remnants like you, who managed to get some laughable jobs carrying AK 47 around the back of pick ups, think you have arrived...
UGM is what you will meet not a decent me.

Mgbu!

You no Dey east again

You once live in anambra ..

I think say I Dey follow mN talk.. and he’s talking decent with wide mouth

Nonsense Next!
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Frigga13: 10:31am On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
You are dancing naked by shifting the goal post. Be man for once and show up to the challenge. Let's know who is stronger.

Using your alternate and liking your post is childish

I was on road ona Monday sit at home and dare you all..
even you read the thread and disappear

Your alternate moniker read it and disappear

I stated routs am going through with my team.. and stated will be stopping at lafiaji fegge onitsha

I get igbo blood and no Dey talk careless

I Dey talk as I got do

Next I’m in igboland

I will state my position like I did b fire and will state exact time I will begin

From bridge head

If your papa get surname tinye alu..

No be to come online with useless noise ..

No be mouth dem Dey take shoot gun.. and build

Na frigga Dey talk..
Re: Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) by Oplomo: 10:35am On May 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Soldiers should kill and burn the houses of those foolish esn abi umu oma..

When they kill army they celebrate and eat flesh

Army kills and burn their home .. their zombies and bingos will shout innocent civilian

Nigeria army is taking it gentle ..

Obasanjo for don level that village by now.. and nothing will happen
Buhari is just playing hide and seek with them .. reason why the fools are still controlling igbos anyhow

While igbos demselves are heavy under spell.. celebrating the burning of their place

Local worrriors

Illiterate huff-puffer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge / INEC Ban Rallies, It Blocks Road, Causes Disturbance Of Movement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.