Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27540 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Abc125: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I just met mine SWEETPLUM on nairaland!
that's nice one dear.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nyascobar1414: 11:55am On May 04, 2022
Simps..
Over to yo.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by virginprincess(f): 11:55am On May 04, 2022
Abc125:
are you a virgin?
That is non of your business undecided undecided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Romeomustdie: 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
I met her at auchi poly abot 10yrs ago. And we are still together

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HalftimeWin: 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
Reading.,
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HalftimeWin: 1:09pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
yes or no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ghostboy: 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
Abc125:
are you a virgin?
No. She's a princess!

14 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ghostboy: 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
help oooo
I just met mine guys!

so sweetplum, I'd like to know what will be naming our first child?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by HalftimeWin: 1:36pm On May 04, 2022
ghostboy:
No. She's a princess!
she's a gbola princess grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by wumi2017(f): 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland gave me d best guy grin in d world...my baby jawalis I miss you

10 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Radionigeria: 5:21pm On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

On 2go back then, we dated for 2years I popped her cherry and sent her packing...

To fück virgin. De sweetness fit give you diabetes
abeg share me small go credit grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Radionigeria: 5:22pm On May 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
He came with my course mate looking for my roommate. But fortunately, they met me. He couldn't stop looking at me and I told my guy that "hawfa, why this your friend dey look like stupid person". Whenever he meet me, he'll always stare like a fool.

Anyways, I fell for his innocence and I snatched his heart from my roommate. Now we are 4 years together.

We had sex and the next morning he said "Dora, hope you're not pregnant?.... I could hear his heartbeat, beating strong". Lol....we were 18 then. We taught eachother everything we know about sex and love. Always clumsy when kissing eachother. We kiss like apes grin grin cheesy

Now, he's a badass that's always making my blood pressure to rise. His latest fancy is moving around with a condom in his wallet.

God please bring back the old times
husband snatcher, well done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Radionigeria: 5:23pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:
I MET THEM ON VENUS PLANET WHEN I WENT TO CHECK ON CUPID.

earth is too hot abeg
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Silentgroper(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
He came with my course mate looking for my roommate. But fortunately, they met me. He couldn't stop looking at me and I told my guy that "hawfa, why this your friend dey look like stupid person". Whenever he meet me, he'll always stare like a fool.

Anyways, I fell for his innocence and I snatched his heart from my roommate. Now we are 4 years together.

We had sex and the next morning he said "Dora, hope you're not pregnant?.... I could hear his heartbeat, beating strong". Lol....we were 18 then. We taught eachother everything we know about sex and love. Always clumsy when kissing eachother. We kiss like apes grin grin cheesy

Oh
Now, he's a badass that's always making my blood pressure to rise. His latest fancy is moving around with a condom in his wallet.

God please bring back the old times
something tells me this is made up .
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Silentgroper(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
what if he wants to out a ring on your finger..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by virginprincess(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
what if he wants to out a ring on your finger..
Then that shouldn't be the first question he's supposed to ask me.

10 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Silentgroper(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Then that shouldn't be the first question he's supposed to ask me.

What if that's a criterion for him to put the ring on your finger..

Btw . You don finish sch??

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by virginprincess(f): 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
Silentgroper:

What if that's a criterion for him to put the ring on your finger..

Btw . You don finish sch??
That means his only after sex, No, i'm not done anyways how are you?

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by jawalis(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2022
wumi2017:
Nairaland gave me d best guy grin in d world...my baby jawalis I miss you
Yes my love. I can never forget the opportunity presented to me by Nairaland to meet the love of my life. am so lucky to have you. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate baby, You make me want to be a better person, a better lover, and a better man in general.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by baronphemmy(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2022
Church ⛪

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2022
Church.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 04, 2022
Facebook.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Gorgeous345: 7:06pm On May 04, 2022
In school. He caught me young during predegree ,he was in 400l. Hmmm.....what a journey but we thank God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by iCauseTrouble: 7:06pm On May 04, 2022
angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
jawalis:

Yes my love. I can never forget the opportunity presented to me by Nairaland to meet the love of my life. am so lucky to have you. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate baby, You make me want to be a better person, a better lover, and a better man in general.
Are you guys married?

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland IJn. angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Gatekeepers: 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
On a thanksgiving party of her Aunt. I was hoping to catch her, chop and clean mouth as usual, then move on to the next person. But she proved a hard nut to crack. Gradually I began to develop genuine love for her. I finally proposed to her and she said yes after much shakara.

I actually married her a virgin. And, from the moment I met her, I lost interest in womanising. And since that 2011 till date, I only drink water from my cistern alone.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Rafaell(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2022
On Facebook oó... and it turned out to be a COMPLETE DIZASTER !!! We've been separated for almost 3 years now, and are about going ahead with divorce processes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by vincentjk(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2022
Once saw her at church but we didn't talk, she added me on Facebook then we suddenly began dating.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Streetmovement(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let me just sit and listen, ain't got no spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Ancecoker(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2022
NYSC calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by TheLasyBuddha: 7:09pm On May 04, 2022
As a 300 level student .

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.