Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support (1336 Views)

Makinde Seeks 5-year Single Tenure For Political Offices / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 11:05am On May 04, 2022
grin Since everyone is joining the race, I have decided to join the race to contest for President, my watchwords below -

Share resources

empowerment through education and ensure job security.

Negotiate strategic political relations

Reform the systems of food and aid distribution

Economic,social, political and cultural progress of the country

More to come. I will also need up to 5 billion naira for the following

1. To buy form
2. For billboards in 36 states
3. For organization of congresses
4. For rice and chicken
5. To travel abroad and seek support
6. To buy 500 branded campaign cars
7. For purchase of private jets for myself
8. For 4 Lamborghinis and more

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by God1000(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2022
I also want to join the race and save this country from total collapse

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2022
God1000:
I also want to join the race and save this country from total collapse

grin how much will you need for campaign? Me i need just 5 billion
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2022
Who else is joining the race?
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
Anyone?
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
Let's go there smiley
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 1:31am On May 05, 2022
We move!!!
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by orisa37: 3:53am On May 05, 2022
YOU DON WIN.
TAKE NIGERIA KPATAKPATA DE GO.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2022
orisa37:
YOU DON WIN.
TAKE NIGERIA KPATAKPATA DE GO.

grin you are wicked grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2022
Lets go there, Nigeria is our fatherland
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by orisa37: 12:45pm On May 05, 2022
you are wicked.

The FULANIS will miss road back to FUTA DJALON.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:
Who else is joining the race?
I want to be VP cheesy
Beebeeooh, fergie001, dfrost make una bring una contribution
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by fergie001: 1:03pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

I want to be VP cheesy
Beebeeooh, dfrost make una bring una contribution
I have already appealed yesterday for funds from well-meaning nairalanders and have picked iwaeda to be SSG if I win.

kyase.....can you manage spare-tyre, sorry SA on Lobi Stars grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

I have already appealed yesterday for funds from well-meaning nairalanders and haplve picked iwaeda to be SSG if I win.

Lol, Lobi stars wey dey go relegation? I no want...
Just make me NSA
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

I want to be VP cheesy
Beebeeooh, fergie001, dfrost make una bring una contribution

The contributions are the most important. 5 billion naira asap.
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by fergie001: 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Lol, Lobi stars wey dey go relegation? I no want...
Just make me NSA
Ole grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

I have already appealed yesterday for funds from well-meaning nairalanders and haplve picked iwaeda to be SSG if I win.

grin you are wicked, a whole high profile Kyase grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by fergie001: 1:44pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:
He will do well there......I need Lobi Stars to contest the achievements of Real Madrid and I believe he can do it.

He is a round peg in a round hole grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

He will do well there......I need Lobi Stars to contest the achievements of Real Madrid and I believe he can do it.

As far as you can provide him the following
- 1 million naira per 2 weeks as salary
- kitchen cabinet
- 4 hilux 2022 models and 4 prado jeeps 2022 models plus security details
- huge fully funded mansions in lekki and Abuja
- Health allowance
- Diplomatic passport

With the above made ready, he will accept the position and perform exceedingly well.

grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

You dey mind fergie001 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

No ooo
Put me for square hole abeg

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Ole grin
grin grin grin grin
I will do a good job there
I promise you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

The contributions are the most important. 5 billion naira asap.
me I just need 2 billion to buy VP nomination form

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by fergie001: 2:04pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:
- 1 million naira per 2 weeks as salary - DONE

- kitchen cabinet DONE

- 4 hilux 2022 models and 4 prado jeeps 2022 models plus security details (Is he Innoson?). I have to be prudent with my Govt grin

- huge fully funded mansions in lekki and Abuja - My Govt will try to cut waste. We want to be accountable to Nigerians

- Health allowance DONE
- Diplomatic passport DONE

With the above made ready, he will accept the position and perform exceedingly well... I have not seen any funds in contribution. I have to meet delegates nau

Nairalanders commonnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

- kitchen cabinet DONE

- 4 hilux 2022 models and 4 prado jeeps 2022 models plus security details (Is he Innoson?). I have to be prudent with my Govt grin

- huge fully funded mansions in lekki and Abuja - My Govt will try to cut waste. We want to be accountable to Nigerians

- Health allowance DONE

With the above made ready, he will accept the position and perform exceedingly well... I have not seen any funds in contribution. I have to meet delegates nau

Nairalanders commonnnnnn

Good good, but nairalanders never ready, i see more nairalanders joining the race, i see many of them contributing bogus amounts, I see Trump and Biden attending our congress, these I have seen.
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:
me I just need 2 billion to buy VP nomination form

grin if you use 2 billion for form, that means you will use almost 10 billion for campaign, chai. Better contest for EFCC chairman grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

grin if you use 2 billion for form, that means you will use almost 10 billion for campaign, chai. Better contest for EFCC chairman grin
I go manage NSA or CBN governor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

- 1 million naira per 2 weeks as salary
- kitchen cabinet
- 4 hilux 2022 models and 4 prado jeeps 2022 models plus security details
- huge fully funded mansions in lekki and Abuja
- Health allowance
- Diplomatic passport

With the above made ready, he will accept the position and perform exceedingly well.

grin
Na God go bless you
But NSA on my mind

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

I go manage NSA or CBN governor

Ok, let me enter first. Oya go and start looking for my campaign funds. grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

- kitchen cabinet DONE

- Health allowance DONE

Nairalanders commonnnnnn

Lol I be innoson inlaw oo
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Na God go bless you
But NSA on my mind

Small thing no dey do you abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi’s Presidency Gets Boost As Aisha Endorses Him / Osun Guber 2022: Result Update / The Parable of the Talents: Anambra Vs Lagos - Ayodeji Oyewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.