Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support (1333 Views)

Makinde Seeks 5-year Single Tenure For Political Offices / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

Ok, let me enter first. Oya go and start looking for my campaign funds. grin
On it.......

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Lol I be innoson inlaw oo

fergie001, you don hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

Small thing no dey do you abi?
You wey wan go for president why not LGA chairman, shey small thing no dey do you? grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

You wey wan go for president why not LGA chairman, shey small thing no dey do you? grin

I need to start from the Top grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:

I need to start from the Top grin
Hahahahaha
I burst laugh

Me I wan start from the middle dey go up
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by shortIGBOman: 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Daguga:
grin Since everyone is joining the race, I have decided to join the race to contest for President, my watchwords below -

Share resources

empowerment through education and ensure job security.

Negotiate strategic political relations

Reform the systems of food and aid distribution

Economic,social, political and cultural progress of the country

More to come. I will also need up to 5 billion naira for the following

1. To buy form
2. For billboards in 36 states
3. For organization of congresses
4. For rice and chicken
5. To travel abroad and seek support
6. To buy 500 branded campaign cars
7. For purchase of private jets for myself
8. For 4 Lamborghinis and more

Go and meet Peter Obi. He is also as un-serious as you are grin grin grin

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go and meet Peter Obi. He is also as un-serious as you are grin grin grin

grin You are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
Need more nairalanders to join the presidential race. Lets wake Nigeria up and save it from destruction. grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 05, 2022
Let's go there!!!!!!! 2023 grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

I want to be VP cheesy
Beebeeoóh, fergié001, dfróst make una bring una contribution

Na EFCC and ICPC dey smell you like this but you no know angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Na EFCC and ICPC dey smell you like this but you no know angry

Lol wetin dem wan do?
I thief money?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Lol wetin dem wan do?
I thief money?

No, you didn't but, you have a characteristic of a Nigerian politician angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Kyase(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

And what characteristics is that undecided
I just want to be VP
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 12:49am On May 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

grin You mean characteristics of security votes, bullion vans, private jets, 2022 prados or what do you mean. Pls take it easy.

Our aim is to wake up and save Nigeria from total destruction grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
Who is contesting oo
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by iwaeda: 5:31pm On May 07, 2022
Daguga:

grin you are wicked, a whole high profile Kyase grin
Win first bro grin grin grin angry
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
iwaeda:

Win first bro grin grin grin angry

Ok but i need 5 billion naira to win grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2022
Daguga:
grin Since everyone is joining the race, I have decided to join the race to contest for President, my watchwords below -

Share resources

1. To buy form
4. For rice and chicken

We move grin
Re: Nairalander joins The Race For Presidency, seeks 5 billion naira support by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Daguga:

Share resources

1. To buy form
4. For rice and chicken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In / Inflation: Nigeria Doing Better Than USA, Canada, Russia, / Bola Tinubu Suffers Another Gaffe While Speaking With Labour Group In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.