Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex (17449 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
Good day nairalanders

This is a true life tale that happened to me and I felt it necessary to share so that others can be careful.

I had to open up a new account now to narrate this in order to hide my identity.

This is not intended to castigate or talk those into raw sex out of it but to open to them the dangers of engaging in it, because what happened to me ehhhh I dont tink I could wish it for my worse enemy.

Your comments below will give me the momentum and zeal to continue with the writeup. Thanks and God bless

6 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Abfinest007(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Story time

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by flames007(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2022
Ride on brother.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2022
Fire on.. After going through all op had written, I want to add my experience... 2018 something like this happened with a stranger at a Bach eve... Though I used like three 3 condoms that day but they all bursted which later made me go raw for like 2 min.. A week or two after that sexual escapade I didn't get myself again I started noticing some changes in my body.. I began thinking that I have contacted HIV... This Google of a thing can kill person ooo.. The problem was that I was always touching my neck to see signs of swelling nodes, checking my body for rashes.. I can't sleep well at night, sweating at night and so on.. I ran to Google after every signs I saw.... Depression nearly made me commit suicide oo.. I was able to overcome this cos of my family. The support pulled me out of the depression.
Note: depression is a also disease that can kill faster than HIV or lead one to take one's life if care is not taken. Depression works with the mind and in the process brings out symptoms of the disease u think u have in ur body that is not even there. Depression is like magic... Don't give in to it!!!! Whenever u notice u are sick please don't use Google to search for the kind of disease u have cos it's dangerous. When it starts bringing out the deadly diseases that are related to ur symptoms, depression go set in oo..

13 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by GooodHardDick: 3:28pm On May 04, 2022
Why would a real niggar go raw on a girl who has been banged by lots of Dicks before?

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
Exactly 2years ago may to be precise is a day I would never forget in a hurry.

I had met this girl resident in my area nd she had a killer butt. Well, I wasn't interested in creating a conversation with her as I thought she was one of this yahoo boy's babes bcus of the kinda hairstyle she did nd the dress she wore....long story short she somehow created the conversation and to be sincere she was all lively and fun to talk with....I was bidding her farewell when she asked for my digit so she could come take some movies from me later in the day. Although I was with another female friend of mine I didn't see it as a big deal since we all lived in the same neighbourhood.

10 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by dontrulee: 3:31pm On May 04, 2022
Alaye, say your story but it won't stop guys from banging babes raw. grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Omicron123: 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
OP finish something
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
She didn't call as stipulated and I even zeroed my mind off it already. But I had hoped she called bcus of the butt, Omo.

Weeks went by, and one evening I decided to go have a hair cut still in the same neighbourhood... I was done with the hair and decided to chill in front of the barbing saloon just to fill my eyes with the cars and people passing by as I wasn't in a hurry to go back home.

There and there she walked passed nd we both sighted each other. We exchanged pleasantries as usual and talked a little and she told me she was going to see her sister abi cousin self who has a shop just a stone throw away from the barbing saloon and she said she would be back. True to her words she came back nd got some sweets and biscuits which she was eating..well I had to join in just for courtesy sake.. It was time to go home and I asked her to excort me to my street. She gladly obliged.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:35pm On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:
Alaye, say your story but it won't stop guys from banging babes raw. grin cheesy
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by onyenatruchi: 3:35pm On May 04, 2022
Op, is she a Yoruba lady lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by slawormiir: 3:37pm On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni

A real niggarrr don Grab one tie of weed already take dey follow this your story

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Hector09(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2022
Umm another uncompleted story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
This time around it was already dark. And as a sharp guy I decided to make use of this darkness. There is a shop in my street which closes early tho and there's always a bench kept at the varenda of the shop. We sat down there and started our chit chat. Well not to bore you with long stories of that moment, I had forgotten what we discussed that made her tell me she doesn't get Hot easily and I decided to use my brain(so I thought). I told her " are you trying to say if I press this your big boobs you won't get turned on" and she smiled. Without wasting time I used my right hand in grooming her left boobs as she was sitting by my left hand side. The feeling was mad. I had to take it a deep further by sliding my hand inside her too and her bra to feel the raw flesh of the boobs.. That moment I started thanking God for creating breasts bcus Omo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni

A real niggarrr don Grab one tie of weed already take dey follow this your story

my Edo nigga. This matter happen for Benin oooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba lady lipsrsealed
lol, please we shouldn't create that tribalism stuff bro smiley

5 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
In Psquare's voice: Uncle pls, tell us a Story.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Jeon(f): 3:48pm On May 04, 2022
normal story of lust.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:52pm On May 04, 2022
I brought out the breasts and started sucking them one by one.... Then I made her bring out my d*ck for a quick Mouth Gig. She didn't fight back and did so gladly. Tho it was just a few seconds stuff bcus we were sceptical of the people passing by. For Christ's sake it was my street and everyone knows me as this quiet, gentle and descent guy(which I still am actually).. We were done and I decided to see her off.

Later in the night I regretted for not seizing that opportunity to getting condom in my house, take her somewhere deserted and bang her (guess God was trying to help me avert wat was to come).

Fast foward to the month of May 2020. We had chatted normally on WhatsApp and I told her to come see me and that I would give her a little something to take home as a thank you visit. I stylishly told her *I go like do o* ...though I can't remember the response she gave that moment but she agreed to come visit me the next day.

6 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Davidoff2000: 3:55pm On May 04, 2022
Okay, following
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 3:58pm On May 04, 2022
I didn't put much thought in it as I felt she wouldn't come... The next day came nd to my surprise she flashed. My heart skipped immediately. I called her and she told me she was on her way. Oh boy u mean I'm gonna bang that ass if she comes? So I asked myself.

I quickly went to my box where I had kept one condom for sometime. I searched and searched and searched. Where dis condom come dey na? I knew I didn't misplace it so I thought nd she was already close by. I decided to forget about the condom bcus my heart was razing heavily now. If I perish I perish, after all something must kill a man.

Greatest mistake of my life.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by obinna58(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2022
Fire on brother
Na puccy go kill u las las

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 4:00pm On May 04, 2022
obinna58:
Fire on brother
Na puccy go kill u las las
I reject am in Jesus name grin

22 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by virginprincess(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland men should come and learn.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by czarr(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2022
Following
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by obinna58(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
I reject am in Jesus name grin
We know say pipu no dey change but sha dem go try to.
My guy dey fvck 247 raw em say nothing go happen, na we dey beg am make em dey use protection. Baba no gree

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 4:10pm On May 04, 2022
She came and I ushered her in my room. Talked a bit and I decided to go for a kiss. She resisted and said we werent dating nd I couldn't do that. For my mind I say who be this one na, what do u mean by dating...but as a sharp guy I decided to sweet talk her and told her I would date her bcus she is lovely, sweet, beautiful and all what not. all just for me to "enter the place" as sang by Tuface idibia...she allowed me kiss her but I didn't fancy kising her bcus I wasn't interested in that. Then I made way for her top which she helped me unzipped and I got a full view of the melons. Well, we all know how it ended and I bleeped her. It wasn't up to 5mins when I heard my dad's car honk. I lied to her I was gonna open the gate bcus her pussy was not smelling nice. It depleted my d*ck nd my mood. I sha cane bck to the room and tried banging her again but she has already dressed up. Anyway for me mind shebi I don finally knack? I lied to her I was sent on an errant to go get something nd that I was leaving....so I excorted her to the main road nd stylishly diverted to another location and went back home. I felt fulfilled kinda. There and there I decided to go back to my box to see if I actually misplaced the condom...lo and behold the moment I opened a zip I saw the condom....damn

That is where my travails began.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by ojotobiloba1: 4:14pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
I didn't put much thought in it as I felt she wouldn't come... The next day came nd to my surprise she flashed. My heart skipped immediately. I called her and she told me she was on her way. Oh boy u mean I'm gonna bang that ass if she comes? So I asked myself.

I quickly went to my box where I had kept one condom for sometime. I searched and searched and searched. Where dis condom come dey na? I knew I didn't misplace it so I thought nd she was already close by. I decided to forget about the condom bcus my heart was razing heavily now. If I perish I perish, after all something must kill a man.

Greatest mistake of my life.
Following
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 4:19pm On May 04, 2022
4days after that day I started feeling some body changes. And before I knew it I was down with mild illness...in my mind, I was like hope this isn't as a result of my stand with the girl. God what have I done? I decided to convince myself it was just normal malaria.

Ladies and gentlemen, some days after again I started noticing some rashes at the back of my hand and back of my body.

I raced down to google to do the needful. Lol and behold the two signs I had were signs of HIV. I almost fell unconscious in my room.. I read further and discovered that fever and rashes are also symptoms of other illnesses, I was a bit relieved but deep down inside of me I knew there was no other illness in my body. So wat could have caused this fever and rashes on my body?

My fellow nairalanders, after two weeks I started noticing some slight changes to my neck. One side was a bit and slightly bigger Dan the other. Although you can't easily see it not until i tell u to look closely, you won't see the difference. Wetin come still cause this one na, I asked myself... Again, I ran to google to know what the swelling was for.... Lo and behold I discovered it was called swollen lymph nodes and one of the major causes was HIV. Heyyyyyyyyy, I shouted and tears almost came down my cheek.

My travails began.

24 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Sergio104(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy

Very interesting

Op fire on!!!!

Barman one bottle of hero please!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by JJfrank22(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
Bros, you are doing well oo
Continue

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Bluezy13(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmm...

Viewing the thread in 3D

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) / What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.