Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB (26003 Views)

Imo: IPOB Members Responsible For Attack On INEC Office – Police / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2022
paramakina202:

This type of killing started after Nnamdi Kanu unleashed the dragon he called ESN in 2020. That was how UGM entered Igboland. So it is right to hold ipob responsible.

It's not right. I am baffled at Nigerian reasoning. Everytime some bad happen you point at someone and the person says is not me. You continue doing the same thing hoping the person will own up one that. Who does that if not a mad man.

Change approach, look somewhere else. They have been arresting these guys. What information are they getting from them all these years that they can act on it if true these guys are responsible?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by udele1: 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

It's not right. I am baffled at Nigerian reasoning. Everytime some bad happen you point at someone and the person says is not me. You continue doing the same thing hoping the person will own up one that. Who does that if not a mad man.

Change approach, look somewhere else. They have been arresting these guys. What information are they getting from them all these years that they can act on it if true these guys are responsible?

Even Nnamdi Kanu have denied being a member of IPOB, so how do you expect them to own up to the crime they introduced to igboland?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

Even Nnamdi Kanu have denied being a member of IPOB, so how do you expect them to own up to the crime they introduced to igboland?

Have you been to the East before and seen those that parade themselves as Ipob?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:30pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
These agents of death some of whom we have made their identities public severally are behind the killings of these soldiers, not IPOB or ESN operatives.”

WOW I HOPE OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE AKA IJELESPEAKS IS READING.

IF SAY THIS IJELESPEAKS GO SCHOOL, HE FOR KNOW SAY COSMIC LAW OF JUSTICE NOR DEY FORGIVE

Is reading? Mumu ode. Go and read the facts I stipulated on the front page of this thread. Anuohia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Is reading? Mumu ode. Go and read the facts I stipulated on the front page of this thread. Anuohia
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 5:37pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

So calling me agent of death is not an insult? Then your guys will call me APC zombie.

I repeat you're an ode cheesy
Gerrarahia
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by udele1: 5:37pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Have you been to the East before and seen those that parade themselves as Ipob?

Yes. These ones are IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAcepBzJyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2022
udele1:

Lol ! You can only decieved your fellow Ab0ki and other gullible unity Beggars..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra has come to stay,no amount of lie and propaganda can Stop it..

grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Malory: 5:43pm On May 04, 2022
Newton2024:
The culture of hurriedly accusing unknown gunmen is an intellectually lazy way of avoiding investigation. Tell anybody that it is unknown gunmen and that's the end. Nobody will ask further for any instigation and justice again. Who are we going to take responsible for unknown gunmen? We don't have police in Nigeria, we only have government approved thugs (gunmen) in uniform.
Exactly and that's quite pathetic to say the least

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by udele1: 5:46pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! You can only decieved your fellow Ab0ki and other gullible unity Beggars..

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra has come to stay,no amount of lie and propaganda can Stop it..

grin

Lol. They are decieving the bingo's.

From 3:10 mins. The lawyer trying to cover up. Says he is not part of the proscribed IPOB. Which IPOB is he now part of? grin cheesy grin wink

You bingo's will learn soon. When Nnamdi kanu tells you to vote a fulani soon. grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0oEn86QNL8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by zoedew: 5:49pm On May 04, 2022
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN! IPOB IS NOT IN ONE PIECE BUT SEVERAL HYDRA HEADED PIECES THAT KEEPS MUTATING UNTIL PETER OBI BECOMES ANOTHER "THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA NEVER HAD."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by TheWolfen(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ipob has bitten more than it could chew with the recent dastardly acts. I hope the perpetrators get apprehended and given summarily execution as fast as possible.

Honestly those killers needs to be fish out asap.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by donbenie(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Bombastic elements have hijacked the good purpose of IPOB

They shall be caught up and dealt with accordingly
The only thing IPOB have succeeded in doing is to turn Igboland into Somalia..
Hope you are all enjoying the anarchy NK and his unguarded hateful propaganda has reduced Igboland to.. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by buzikid49515: 5:54pm On May 04, 2022
All the killings happening in imo state is done by those heartless NA and that is how Boko Haram will be killing them in the north.
The keep killing youths in imo state and tagging it ipob.. Nigeria will always be backwards because the only thing working in Nigeria is hating igbos...as long as igbos are still in that useless country Nigeria will never know peace
Useless nation

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by ponishah: 5:55pm On May 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is it that we started hearing of killings in SE after declaration of IPOB terrorist group by Buhari led Fed Government ?

Why is it that there was no killings before declaration of python dance except the killings carried out by Nig security forces on peaceful IPOB protesters then ?

Who is behind the killings in the SE just to frame IPOB and Justify the "terrorist" tag even when Igbos are not members of religion of piss ?

The world knows the terrorists and terrorists knw themselves..
Until they kill your sibling or parents,
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
"No true Igbo will hurt an in-law, how much more a married daughter (Ada) in Igbo land. Even the ancestors will avenge such wickedness."

Yeah.... All the killings in Igbo land are always done by Fulanis, Yorubas, Hausas, etc!

Igbos can never hurt a fly!

Now, clap for yourselves!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
These agents of death some of whom we have made their identities public severally are behind the killings of these soldiers, not IPOB or ESN operatives.”

WOW I HOPE OYIGBOUPDATE AKA UDELE AKA IJELESPEAKS IS READING.

IF SAY THIS IJELESPEAKS GO SCHOOL, HE FOR KNOW SAY COSMIC LAW OF JUSTICE NOR DEY FORGIVE
Good you know, I am sorry for you & your fellow Mumu ipobians, Karma will definitely catch up with you Miscreants sooner than later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
The criminals called the victims family and identified themselves as unknown gunmen. The affiliated terrorist organization are denying the allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Golan007: 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
Kill and deny.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Every death now in Igbo land is linked to unknown gunmen. Who knows it might be military rivals that killed the couples or even their first spouses because I heard both were married to different people before they decided to elope with each other. Only if we have a good and investigative police force

ipob has been very destructive lately. instead of working for peace they were causing mayhem with ESN. So how do we know it's not them?

what is the job of ESN created by ipob.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by harizonal123(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2022
Since ipob have denied then it should be ESN

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
sapele914:
Good you know, I am sorry for you & your fellow Mumu ipobians, Karma will definitely catch up with you Miscreants sooner than later.
WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME MUMU undecided

LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J JUSTWISE

RULE NUMBER 2

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Why is it that we started hearing of killings in SE after declaration of IPOB terrorist group by Buhari led Fed Government ?

Why is it that there was no killings before declaration of python dance except the killings carried out by Nig security forces on peaceful IPOB protesters then ?

Who is behind the killings in the SE just to frame IPOB and Justify the "terrorist" tag even when Igbos are not members of religion of piss ?

The world knows the terrorists and terrorists knw themselves..
The world knows it's IPOB. Only a dunce will deny that fact.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Bestunclejoe(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
If truly IPOB is not responsible for their killings, then the onus is upon them to fish out the killer who has been masquerading as ESN freely in their midst and killing people.
Now is the time for them to show that they habour no evil against their fellow Igbos.
It may involve them setting up another security details to unravel the mistry.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Blackman7: 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Every death now in Igbo land is linked to unknown gunmen. Who knows it might be military rivals that killed the couples or even their first spouses because I heard both were married to different people before they decided to elope with each other. Only if we have a good and investigative police force

Your stupidity is alarming. Your family will be next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished !!

An illusion to be pursued, but never attained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
Noted
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

So calling me agent of death is not an insult? Then your guys will call me APC zombie.

I repeat you're an ode cheesy
Gerrarahia
LALASTICLALA AND MYND44 WILL CONFIRM THAT

HAVE A NICE DAY SIR
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Bombastic elements have hijacked the good purpose of IPOB

They shall be caught up and dealt with accordingly

Who will catch them?!!

The same people singing their praises on social media... Or the law enforcement told to stand back and enjoy the show??!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by ponishah: 6:01pm On May 04, 2022
Balkan:
well said. We know their game plan. The world know their game plan.
We move
All these sentiments and rubbish you keep saying may haunt you.
Southeast is gradually turning to Bornu state.
Your loved ones could be the next victim, nobody is safe. You are happy to run your lips like manual typewriter because, the dead body of another is like bunch of firewood

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monarch, "ProgressNeverDie" Shot In Southern Ijaw LGA (picture) / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.