Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo (32208 Views)

Troops Uncover Mass Grave Where Slain Military Couple Were Dumped (graphic Pix) / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by stephanie11: 6:31pm On May 04, 2022
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the Brutal beheading of a Military couple in Imo state by suspected members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Below is a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Wednesday evening signed by his media aide, Garba Shehu;

"On behalf of the government and the entire nation, President Muhammadu Buhari expresses deep condolences to the Nigerian Army and the families of Master Warrant Officer Audu Linus and his partner, Private  Gloria Mathew, who were beheaded after being shot by the terrorist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Saturday as confirmed by the Nigerian Army."

"The corpses were inhumanely treated and gleefully posted on social media platforms."

"The President joins fellow citizens in expressing deep sense of shock and condemns the barbarism of the perpetrators of this unfortunate incident, and similar acts of violence against law enforcement agents, describing it as alien to all cultures and civilizations."
"President Buhari calls on all leaders - community, regional and national - to “speak with one voice, to show that the entire country is one against this cruel and barbaric act of violence. This is unacceptable."
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of this sad and tragic incident,” said the President."

"The President has directed the military authorities and other security agencies to do their utmost in apprehending the perpetrators of these barbaric acts and bring them to justice."

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-reacts-to-killing-of-military-couple-in-imo-attacks-ipob/

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by helinues: 6:32pm On May 04, 2022
Wonders..

Where has he been?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Mooh247: 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
lipsrsealed

Is this guy the Major General Buhari of the 80s that fought Metasine and Chadian invaders?! Same guy Fella called craze man and animal in human skin after he dealt with him

Try this nonsense with General Olusegun Obasanjo, or General Sani Abacha even General Babangida or bloody civilian Cultist General Wicked Wike

I guess his only concerns now at old age are his family, friends , associates and cattles

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by LeoDeKing: 6:34pm On May 04, 2022
Ipob pigs denied involvement in the killing a while ago.

But watch as they start screaming and cursing as soon as proper investigation panel is inaugurated.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Odin13: 6:36pm On May 04, 2022
What next after Kanu release .. Na Dey questions Igbos should be asking demselves ..

Why is IPOB not talking about international diplomacy again and how to get UN to address Nigeria on referendum..

Guess Referendum noise is over ..

Will the release of Kanu stop sit at home .. and killings in igboland ?

Igbos don enter bus wey Dey draw for wall with their two eyes open

Them go wake from the spell.. and understand that IPOB has deviated and have scammed them mean very mean

Make dem enjoy the show... Buhari should withdraw all securities patrolling east..

On their own .. dem go wake

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by vibre: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Make buhari do hand over abeg, this him government don tire person

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by youngeagle(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2022
You will see him waking up now to destroy houses and kill innocent people

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by sapele914(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Wonders..

Where has he been?
Abi they are still in Imo State? The wailing will soon begin

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2022
If only they can apprehend the EXACT animals who did this. But of course our military, police and all security agencies are so incompetent and so unprofessional... All brawn and no brain.... That they will likely send foolish troops to go and do 'gra gra' and 'scatter everywhere' to arrest some unlucky youths and then parade them as the suspects. We can't continue like this. I need INTELLIGENCE DRIVEN work to be done to get the ACTUAL culprits. For once, please!

If not for corruption, these things are not difficult. Calls were made, coordinates obtained, cellular and digital footprints left. Communities involved. Voice recognition and matching. Good old Intel plus cutting edge technology... Why is all this so difficult for us in this cursed country? That's why Fulani bandits are ravaging the North (and the whole country as kidnappers), while Igbo terrorists are destroying the East. Now is the time to END incompetence in our security forces. That is if there's the political will to do so. I'm fed up.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Sergio104(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2022
Controlled reactor cheesy

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by kettykings: 6:48pm On May 04, 2022
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

Is this guy the Major General Buhari of the 80s that fought Metasine and Chadian invaders?!

Try this nonsense with General Olusegun Obasanjo, or General Sani Abacha even General Babangida or bloody civilian Cultist General Wicked Wike

I guess his only concerns now at old age are his family, friends , associates and cattles

What more can they really do

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by gidgiddy: 6:53pm On May 04, 2022
Buhari should answer a y of these questions about the death of the Army couple

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Salvador1: 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Wonders..

Where has he been?
Mooh247:
lipsrsealed

Is this guy the Major General Buhari of the 80s that fought Metasine and Chadian invaders?!

LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs denied involvement in the killing a while ago.

But watch as they start screaming and cursing as soon as proper investigation panel is inaugurated.
these three here.
their greatest happiness is to wakeup one day and hear that Igbo generation has perish.

if wishes were horse...
Only God knows.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Advocate500: 7:24pm On May 04, 2022
Odin13:
What next after Kanu release .. Na Dey questions Igbos should be asking demselves ..

Why is IPOB not talking about international diplomacy again and how to get UN to address Nigeria on referendum..

Guess Referendum noise is over ..

Will the release of Kanu stop sit at home .. and killings in igboland ?

Igbos don enter bus wey Dey draw for wall with their two eyes open

Soon them go wake from the spell.. and under that IPOB has deviated and have scammed them mean very mean

Make dem enjoy the show... Buhari should withdraw all securities patrolling east..

On their own .. dem go wake
i thought you said you are a former member of ipob?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by chibuike65: 7:29pm On May 04, 2022
It's well
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Yibo(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2022
I pity Okoros that will be arrested for this gruesome killing of Army Officers

I know that Army will surely revenge this killing
If you are a thug in Alayeebo behave yourself at this moment or else you join General Ikanso in the hellfire

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Googledotcom: 7:33pm On May 04, 2022
Chemical reaction president

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Newton2024: 7:35pm On May 04, 2022
Hedonini:
If only they can apprehend the EXACT animals who did this. But of course our military, police and all security agencies are so incompetent and so unprofessional... All brawn and no brain.... That they will likely send foolish troops to go and do 'gra gra' and 'scatter everywhere' to arrest some unlucky youths and then parade them as the suspects. We can't continue like this. I need INTELLIGENCE DRIVEN work to be done to get the ACTUAL culprits. For once, please!

If not for corruption, these things are not difficult. Calls were made, coordinates obtained, cellular and digital footprints left. Communities involved. Voice recognition and matching. Good old Intel plus cutting edge technology... Why is all this so difficult for us in this cursed country? That's why Fulani bandits are ravaging the North (and the whole country as kidnappers), while Igbo terrorists are destroying the East. Now is the time to END incompetence in our security forces. That is if there's the political will to do so. I'm fed up.
It is sad that Nigeria security forces is less than zero when it comes to intelligence. These people cannot even secure themselves let alone of Nigerians. This is the result of selling job slots and employment based on nepotism and quota system. Until we go back to merit system, until we start electing sensible people into executive positions, things would remain the same.

As for Buhari and his paid praise singers, after empty reaction and audio shock, what next?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Yibo(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep leaving in delusions, chronic unity beggar..
stale
Your great grandfathers have been begging Nigerians to allow them to be "Plesident"

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Emergingnation3(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Igbo:
stale
Your great grandfathers have been begging Nigerians to allow them to be "Plesident"
Begging to be plesident indeed.. grin grin

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Emergingnation3(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
Igbo:
I pity Okoros that will be arrested for this gruesome killing of Army Officers

I know that Army will surely revenge this killing
If you are a thug in Alayeebo behave yourself at this moment or else you join General Ikanso in the hellfire
Let him first of all arrest his Marauding fulani siblings who are on killing spree in your skull mining region..

Less I forget , Afonja life doesn't matter.. grin grin

IPOB has denied being behind the killing..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by sapele914(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep living in delusions, chronic unity beggar..
Na so.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by sapele914(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Let him first of all arrest his Marauding fulani siblings who are on killing spree in your skull mining region..

Less I forget , Afonja life doesn't matter.. grin grin

IPOB has denied being behind the killing..
Have those low life scumbag liars ever admitted to any of their atrocities?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Whothecapfits: 8:26pm On May 04, 2022
After how many days? Afterthought
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by CryptoClub2018: 8:26pm On May 04, 2022
I don't like igbos to be honest but on this matter, why is it that Federal government will always react and issue statements when military are been killed in igbo land but they become deaf and dumb when military are been killed in the north?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On May 04, 2022
Killing your own people and be denying culpability, it wouid never change anything. Learn from us how we handle our issues relentlessly and diplomatically untill we achieve our goal. For me, that's common sense. The sit at home nonsense would only hurt the economic activities of your people. The effect wouldn't be felt across the Niger. While your people are pushed into their homes, Asaba a town and capital of your neighboring state is bubbling with business activities so, tell me who's the loser here?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by exemen: 8:26pm On May 04, 2022
Well, This is a sign that Nigeria is going far astray.

I don't know why does press interviewing Buhari are scared to tell him he has failed as a president.

I have only question to ask Mr President.

ME: Sir. One of your campaign promises is that you will make 1# =1$. Now that your tenure is about to end, Where you able to fulfil that

PMB: No.��

Me: Sir, You have failed. That is all.
Thank you very much.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by exemen: 8:27pm On May 04, 2022
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Said " If someone is seeking to be a leader or a ruler. Don't allow him to rule because he will fail.".

Back then, this man was crying that Nigeria did not vote for him.

Now, He has made us cry.
I PRAY ALLAH HELP US ALL. (AMEEN)

gulfer:
E just dey wake up, let me not talk

Lolzzzzzzz������������

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo by gulfer: 8:27pm On May 04, 2022
E just dey wake up, let me not talk

PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!!