Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God (41447 Views)

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Help me thank God for my family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by fineboynl(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2022
People who don't drink not to talk of being addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drink every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

I know how much I spend a night for normal paging even on a low key.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

368 Likes 24 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by DSC7: 8:27pm On May 04, 2022
Once you are made you will change these poor men mentality..

Abi u dey drink expensive drinks pass Cubana Chief priest? undecided

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nyascobar1414: 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
Addiction na yawa itself

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2022
And people insult me for vomiting upon perceiving the smell of alcohol
Any thing wey pass zobo or kunu
Orgasm giver no dey near am

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Lalami3232(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2022
I don't take anything alcohol neither do I womanize or go clubbing. But wetin bet9ja dey collect from my hand pass who dey womanize, smoke, club etc

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if Dangote start to play virtual for bet9jq, he go wreck"

702 Likes 44 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Slynation(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
And people insult me for vomiting upon perceiving the smell of alcohol
Any thing wey pass zobo or kunu
Orgasm giver no dey near am

just when I thought you should actually kick someone with your rain boot you disappointed...!!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Wizywiz(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2022
What's even the gain in taking alcohol...it's been two years now I stoped taking alcohol...I must tell you...no gain in alcohol

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Fiscus105(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk all of an addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

It's difficult to save money or plan if you drinks every night and hang out.

If you are a Hangout addict and drinks you will understand what I'm talking about with the current economy in the country.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple tleoth all other bills to pay to bills.

Hope you know that some people hangout and drinking on daily basis and yet not responsible for the bills?

Go to palm wine and ogogoro joints and see them.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
just when I thought you should actually kick someone with your rain boot you disappointed...!!

Yo bruv
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they’ll kick bucket

10 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Izprince(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2022
Bro virtual bet9ja pass drinking oooo... Shebi drinking u go hang around with friends and at least money go still dey ur hand after much flenjor... I wish I can trade my addiction with you.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Clinghton: 7:11am On May 05, 2022
Most addictions are like that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Dickson178(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2022
Bear it in mind that "one thing must kill a man" cheesy

15 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Goldbw122(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
Dickson178:
Bear it in mind that "one thing must kill a man" cheesy
Truly, but at least know how to limit that one thing that is about to kill a man very important, at least man go plan life well.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by BigRocky: 7:36am On May 05, 2022
I already stopped drinking alcohol,no going out to flex or whatsoever.

Just vibes and breathing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by WondaBeauty(f): 8:00am On May 05, 2022
Being addicted is not the main problem but what you are addicted to is the issue to solve.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by shaggy007(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
All of una wey no dey drink, how many cars do you have now?

How many houses?

How much money have you saved?

Forget all this talk, live your life to the fullest.

Drink, smoke, sex and enjoy.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by zexy2030(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2022
The cravings cannot end with sex, smoke and alcohol but behold a solution that will fill the empty space in your heart seeking happiness.

It's in making the lives of the less privileged more beautiful like yours. Blessing those who can't bless you in return especially without announcing it to the public.

Let the fruits of your good deeds manifest. Come and see the outburst of joy that is more than orgasm in sex, highness in smokes and drinking. Finding true happiness is in making other lives meaningful and happy..but never feel like a god when you start seeing those helped worship you like one.

Doing it anonymously is even the best and expect nothing in return. Give help to those, who need it even without them asking. It's sweet, my friend, it's euphoric.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by phemmyfour: 8:32am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:
People who don't drink not to talk all of an addicted to drink don't know what God has done for them.

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple tleoth all other bills to pay to bills.

You're right. In my nysc days, my roommates used to spend at least N3k on shayo first thing after receiving their Alawee while I will just buy MTN N500 recharged card and face front

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Uniquetani1(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

Repent
Before you use land money flex

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:
All of una wey no dey drink, how many cars do you have now?

How many houses?

How much money have you saved?

Forget all this talk, live your life to the fullest.

Drink, smoke, sex and enjoy.

At least we have good livers and kidney.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by omaclarry(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2022
I drink and hangout excessively and I thank God everyday for that, cos I have never lacked beer money since over twenty years I started binging. It shows that God is faithful in my pursuit for finance and happiness.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Oblivionz5(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2022
fineboynl:

Thousands will just go like that before you knows it. Couple with all other bills to pay.

1 Colorado > 100 bottles of beer
1 Colorado is 1k -2k plus you get incomparable joy and insane laughter for about 2 hours
Dm for more saving tips

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Dickson178(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2022
Goldbw122:

Truly, but at least know how to limit that one thing that is about to kill a man very important, at least man go plan life well.
exactly brudda! cry

1 Like

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by dangoteinlaw: 9:49am On May 05, 2022
How much will a drink cost you per night or weekend that will now make you wretched or start thanking God for? If you can afford to spend 1k daily feeding yourself it is that extra cigarette of not more than N100 that will now send you to village abi? Oya don't drink nah, kill yourself with thinking, nah your liver and lips clean pass pele

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by shaggy007(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2022
Kaysnow:

At least we have good livers and kidney.

All the people that died in car crash today didn't have good livers and kidneys?

The girl that her leg was crushed by a Lebanese driver in Lagos didn't have good liver and kidneys?

Mr man, live your life to the fullest.

If you drink, drink well.

If you smoke, smoke well.

If you fvck, fvck well.

If you make money, make money well.

If you don't do any of the above, then what's the point of living?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:

All the people that died in car crash today didn't have good livers and kidneys?

The girl that her leg was crushed by a Lebanese driver in Lagos didn't have good liver and kidneys?

Something must kill a man doesn’t mean you should slowly kill your self.

If you fvck, fvck well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 10:54am On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:

If you fvck, fvck well.

Something must kill a man doesn’t mean we should kill ourself.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nasri100(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2022
shaggy007:

If you fvck, fvck well.

Lol do you know how many times i have explained to people that this life dont have any script.

Ofcourse not supporting living recklessly but people need to remember that even if you do or dont everyday you are faced with 1000 ways to die.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Edyice: 11:09am On May 05, 2022
Izprince:
Bro virtual bet9ja pass drinking oooo... Shebi drinking u go hang around with friends and at least money go still dey ur hand after much flenjor... I wish I can trade my addiction with you.

Why you dey play virtual

A well programme activities

Better to play real game and don't be greedy , play only one game at a time ( Real Madrid vs Manchester United ) and a particular amount to play for every games

And only play sure game ....

3 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Nobody: 11:16am On May 05, 2022
This post belongs only to beer parlor and kai kai addicts

5 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by Alaefulu(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2022
What if we wey na malt and energy drink we dey take during hang out,Should we thank God too

4 Likes

Re: If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God by stamapro(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2022
Op your thread should be how do I get deliverance from alcohol and hangout? Since you know your problem, getting solution should be paramount.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.