Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239453 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
bin gbagbo:

i am broke, mek una helepu me!

until u ban stupidio, ode re-mumu, mikuz guapo etc this section will be worst! angry angry angry angry angry angry
I cant find the embolden usernames and why should they be banned?? undecided

lysaa:

Its bad enough that many have abandoned NL for some other trendy social networks, whatever, but its worse that the few left to liven this place have their jokes despised by silly comments from our dinosaurs who've refused to be extinct. Lets learn to welcome jokes or at least criticize em logically yet nicely and not like the manner of some with their silly qxns 'where's the joke?' damn that! We all hv the option to ignore or tell them where they're wrong.

Thanks, please kindly report any post with such useless comments wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff
4 Lack of Initiatives : I think there's a need for the MODs and fellow members to open up threads that can serve as avenue for Thrilling humors and comfort zones, apart frm the Offtopic Thread and the Yes Or No Thread which i consider nice innovations, there should be a need for a Humor Clinic thread [with a humor Doc prescribing funny medics to visitors], Football fanatics humor thread [Strictly for soccer fans, funny and crazy soccer news to be held here n I would love to anchor this ship cheesy], Lets throw the Insults here thread [where we throw funny insults with no offence intended]

[/color]

Lets Throw all insults here Part 1

Let's throw all insults here Part 2
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

**Clears throat**

Er, First n foremost, i will like to know why this thread is appearing too late amidst of the incessant egregious tragedy that has befallen our dear Joke Section?! Reason : Cos our MODs have not been realising there functions, so the Moderators are my first erring agents! angry
2 The growing habit of condeming jokes : I wont emphasize much on this menace but those into this act [Studio, Gbagbo, Brite, Mukiz <Though he took up a new leaf>, Jackpot and Saddler] should all take a reverting step! cool

3 Jackpot and Brite007 : To be candid since the intro of this duo the joke sec has turned into a mess, they insult fellow members, claim the MOD position, always acting possesive, criticizes posts, in all, this duo has succeeded in pissing off every joke sec member frm this Section. . . The last 2 Offtopic Centres never faired well courtesy of their acts, they deserve strict caution or a month suspension angry

4 Lack of Initiatives : I think there's a need for the MODs and fellow members to open up threads that can serve as avenue for Thrilling humors and comfort zones, apart frm the Offtopic Thread and the Yes Or No Thread which i consider nice innovations, there should be a need for a Humor Clinic thread [with a humor Doc prescribing funny medics to visitors], Football fanatics humor thread [Strictly for soccer fans, funny and crazy soccer news to be held here n I would love to anchor this ship cheesy], Lets throw the Insults here thread [where we throw funny insults with no offence intended]

. . What Else? I think wiv those 3 threads, Investors, Shareholders and Tycoons will come to patronise the efficient natural resources of the Joke sections and our members in Diaspora [Clemcy, Xynerise, Phate, Gabry, Synthesis etc] will all return home!

Thanks for your eminent Understanding

El Guapo
Joke Section Ambassador In Romance Section
cheesy

Thanks for your suggestions bro. .
1. I accept, but its not all my fault, why do wehave an Assistant Mod? to assist whenever the mod is offline, though i try as much as possible to login atleast to check whats going-on on the section, I sometimes do not post when i perceive boredom,

2. The growing habit of condeming jokes: As I have said earlier, Pls report any posts with stup.d and unreasonable comments

3. Jackpot and Brite007 - I have warned them already,
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
mikuz:

@arare,
Which kind talk be that? Abi you think say i be El? Me go just bleed hear first before people go gather come dey ask wetin happen!

I say this with a lot of concern, whenever you're done typing, try to look for anybody around you wen im eye still clear, ask the person to check if what you typed makes sense before you post it. Cause I can't make sense out of what you posted there, so I nor even know how to react. tongue

And you had better type my name with R-E-S-P-E-C-T or else. . . angry tongue

@ El
Thanks for watching my back, but I can handle this fella easily. I'll leave the tough ones for ya. wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
Good Good. . . Dani u got that right bout an Assistant Mod that can help when u n Benni are offline, So how do we get One??

@RareGem, Yo Lady give me the tough Ones xcluding that Large Efemena!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Good Good. . . Dani u got that right bout an Assistant Mod that can help when u n Benni are offline, So how do we get One??

Ben is, But cant find him anywhere
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
Oh Poor Ben! What bout a Resident Moderator? Peeps like Mukiz Or Raregem are always around to take it up! wink wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Lol, if u have faith, you can move mountains. cheesy
El Guapo:

Oh Poor Ben! What bout a Resident Moderator? Peeps like Mukiz Or Raregem are always around to take it up! wink wink
I feel somehow insulted that my name be in the same sentence with that Mukiz fella. Buh. . . are we talking 7 zeros? If we are I'm game cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
Lol

Na so u hate Mukiz reach?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2011
hehehehe . . .  DANNY1  , you're a fine gentleman.

Thank u for putting EL'GUAPO in his place, 

Telling u to ban me is like telling u to scrap jokes section. . .which is not possible.
I made jokes section what it is today. .just when people thought tis over for jokes section, I CAME BACK FROM RETIREMENT  early dis month to turn the table around and now things have changed, levels don change for jokes section, jokes section is now smilling, and boys are now hailling
. . And the girls happy cuz STUDIO CFR (THE MASTER OF JOKES 2010 IS BACK FROM RETIREMENT)

I don try plenty, I dey write, I make plenty jokers go back to dia seatz write better joke wey go make better hit, I gat too many jokes I'm never empty. 
Elguapo na u chop stone if u wan tempt ME.    angry angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2011
Na Music Lyrics u dey type up there ni? undecided
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2011
Lol!
I been think say na one of M.I's verse i dey read oh!
Studio will surely make a good rapper. Oboy!! See lines!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2011
Em go collabo wiv Sample Ekwe n Daddy Showky angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2011
@dani:wetin I d̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ wey u dey warn me?
Is it wrong to say that å joke is dry or not funny?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
brite, its nt wrong to say a joke is dry, stop condemin em'. as a joker, u encourage/correct d newbies(jokes),
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
, stop claiming the mods position in other threads, u can do dat in d offtopics thread,
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hehe tell am!!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
mikuz u are nt excluded. .i have received 2 reports abt you condeming jokes, i jst decided to ignore them. .watchn u
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
Mr Daniluv,

Why must you send me that baseless PM?
who told you I'm after your MOD position? How much is it worth?
Mr, lemme tell you something you don't know. I'm gainfully employed and only here to catch my fun. Respect that. The mistake you will ever make is to abuse your MOD position.
Thanks
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
dani1luv:

brite, its nt wrong to say a joke is dry, stop condemin em'. as a joker, u encourage/correct d newbies(jokes),
Whoever that hasn't sinneth, let him cast the first pebble stone. I wonder what is wrong with someone using sarcasm
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
huh?? you are dumb*. .did you read p.m at all??pls read and understand the content of the p.m b4 posting nonsense
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
Number one offence, the mod just called someone dumb. Go on. I always one of our mod is too insultive. You're already condemning someone's post, yet i heard what you just told bright.

Well, as regards your PM, you copied and pasted what El suggested to you. Isn't it? One of the things you said there is that I claim MOD position. I need proof.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
*watching eagerly*
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Whoever is in leadership position must be careful of whatever comments he make. That's what my friend Dani fails to realise. He sent me a PM where he copy-pasted all that El said including that I'm claiming his Mod position. I need him to give me a proof. It's not just about drawing conclusions from one corner

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
i didnt insult u by calln u 'dumb',u really are and dats the truth,
and yes i copied& edited el's report.wch is d truth
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
, you want proof? i will proof it to you,
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
Don't ever abuse your MOD position. Keep dishing insults. I won't insult you back.

Just give me a proof where I claimed your MOD position.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Don't ever try to edit any of my former comments to pose as a proof.

Mind you I can never claim your mod position. I'm a very busy person. Ok?

Still waiting for a concrete proof
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
This is where a fellow mod spikedcylinder lambasted you for insulting jennykadry

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517351.128.html

Read and digest. Keep the insult flowing. I won't insult you back

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
I know you want me to insult you back so that you can push for my BAN.

Even though you insult me 100 times i won't insult you back. That's me
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
hhmmm. . . Na wa'o sad
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by EfemenaXY: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Now this is what I call a lively thread!

**giggles**

Dani - you've single handedly kicked some va-va-voom here! 

'tis good to have you back sha cheesy cheesy

jackpot:

I know you want me to insult you back so that you can push for my BAN.

Even though you insult me 100 times i won't insult you back. That's me

**giggles some more**

er. . .come - you know that's not true! You sabi insult cast the 1st, 2nd & 3rd stone unprovoked - abi you don forget how you do me??  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

although you apologized sha - which was good  smiley

El Guapo:

Vicks a.k.a Bones  shocked shocked

wetin naw? abeg free ma skirt jor! abi you wan make I tell Dani say you dey use multiple ID's??

**whispers: Dani, check im Internet Protocol (IP) address - na one 'n the same person o! **  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures / All Akpos Jokes. Updated Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.