Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos (688 Views)

99% Of Ibos I Know Are Supporting Peter Obi / Soldiers Clean Up Ikeja As It Celebrates Army Day (Photos) / An Ibo Man's View Of Ibos And Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2022
Let me tell you I have understood the madness going on here. This is the platform where you can call igbo anything and the mods will promote it but write about Yorubas who are pushing this nonsense, it's deleted in a minute. We need to make igbos aware of this danger, that Nairaland is a political tool being used promote hate, bitterness and hate against the igbos. If the mods can't check the abuse of Igbo nation on Nairaland, it becomes a political tool of oppression and ethnic cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2022
This nonsense is too much.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by LeoDeKing: 10:21am On May 05, 2022
There is something I can't wrap my head around.

Why is it that some people can't take a spoonful of what they give in truckload?

Or is it that these people are always preaching love but getting the opposite in return?

Go to any political thread and see the what they spill, yet expecting everyone to be clapping hands for them.

By the way, which Federal govt is this one talking about? Is it the fed govt lead by Buhari or jubrin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by helinues: 10:22am On May 05, 2022
Make una continue blaming everyone for all the troubles affecting your region without taking a single responsibility or blame out of it

Those who refused to learn a thing from the past always learn in a very bitter way...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by helinues: 10:28am On May 05, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Lol

To burst your lies above, one of the super mods is from SE, are you saying that particular mods is an efulefu or a saboteur?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Nobody: 10:29am On May 05, 2022
You can pay any fool to do a hatchet job for you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by History555: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Pls all lgbos should follow suggestions of nedu666. Stop responding to all negative news about lgbos. We are not the only tribe in Nigeria. As for me no more response to any thread designed to promote insecurity in the east or ridcule lgbos

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Yibo(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2022
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Noblechykk(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2022
History555:
Pls all lgbos should follow suggestions of nedu666. Stop responding to all negative news about lgbos. We are not the only tribe in Nigeria. As for me no more response to any thread designed to promote insecurity in the east or ridcule lgbos
Exactly what I usually do. I can respond to any other trash but not on any thread talking nonsense about the Igbos. I think we are beyond those rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:21pm On May 05, 2022
The East is aware of the hate by other tribes. And this is one reason they want to stay on their own. Yet Nigeria prefer to send arm force to kill innocent youths there. I am not from the East but I feel their pain. And I pray God to show the Igbos mercy and delivered from bondage of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by milkymesh: 8:21pm On May 05, 2022
Go and sit down in your pit latrine. I just the the video of ipob/esn beheading that soldier couple. My love for Igbos died.
May Nnamdi Kanu die a more painful death. May his generation die off painful from the surface of the earth.

I hate Igbos. Yes. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it. The threads are here

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by amuwo1980: 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
Am thinking of deleting and going away from here , everybody around me holds nairaland in disgust .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by Sergio104(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2022
milkymesh:
Go and sit down in your pit latrine. I just the the video of ipob/esn beheading that soldier couple. My love for Igbos died.
May Nnamdi Kanu die a more painful death. May his generation die off painful from the surface of the earth.

I hate Igbos. Yes. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I hate you

I so much detest the whatever tribe you comes from angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by oluztx: 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
Zikojukwu:
You can pay any fool to do a hatchet job for you.

Watch this video to the end, when next you see an afonja person, you will be very careful. In fact, they are you main enemy, not Fulani. They want you dead more than Fulani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by AfonjaEmir: 10:26pm On May 05, 2022
especially the AFONJA that are in the KOGI state axis like

@deji Adeyanju...and other wannabe "online commentators"

They are worthless and immensely docile in thinking.

oluztx:

Watch this video to the end, when next you see an afonja person, you will be very careful. In fact, they are you main enemy, not Fulani. They want you dead more than Fulani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU
Re: Nairaland Hasn't been Shut Down Because It Celebrates Hate & Killing Of Ibos by milkymesh: 8:07am On May 06, 2022
I'm not from a different tribe as you chose to call it. FYI I live in Awka. I can support rubbish. Why kill someone you pretend to support or protect?

I don't hate you. I know you are ignorant, barbaric, an efulefu, a never do well who believes killing your brother makes you a warrior, a strong man.

Can they go after the fulani herdsmen killing our brothers in Enugu and all over the SE and live ndigbo alone regardless of their ideology?

Sergio104:

I hate you

I so much detest the whatever tribe you comes from angry

(1) (Reply)

I Said It and it Came To Pass!!...Peter OBI! / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others Arrive Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Dàpọ Abiodun Deserved What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.