Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (52015 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Discovery4today: 10:33am On May 05, 2022
Now I understand why some women go spiritual and tie their husbands.

It is now clear to me.

Since 98% of the men are supporting adultery and polygamy, since the men are supporting their gender, please henceforth, I will start supporting my gender.

I am announcing it incase you see my comment on blogs supporting a woman having a child from outside, if you see me supporting a woman cheating, anytime you just see me supporting my gender, do not attack me oh.

I am simply following the trend.

Dear men, when the women start their own wickedness make e no shock una oh. Remember say na second person own na him Dey pain pass.

Imagine Nigerian men who call themselves Christians busy celebrating polygamy and even saying the Bible supports it. Izzorait.

Imagine Nigerian men encouraging ladies to date married men. Una try. You all should well done.

Dear married women expect ANYTHING in your home. It could be good or bad but expect anything!

Those tying their men I do not judge you anymore. The street is brutal.

As you were…………

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Illuminatiship(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2022
Na ashawo first Dey most women eyes continue

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Discovery4today: 10:34am On May 05, 2022
Lol click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1188

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by helinues: 10:35am On May 05, 2022
And this local village girl is using verified account

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Promicah: 10:37am On May 05, 2022
From now on, I will start rubbing my pr**k with anointing oil. cry

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Kingspin(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2022
Why do many women want to be responsible only when they are married?
Let's talk about when you are not married

273 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2022
I pity any man that will marry this bitch

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by slawormiir: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Make she shut up...

Men are polygamous by nature

From the beginning...men were never designed to bang one kpekus....we can not bang one kpekus for the rest of our life

The only thing I will do or what she should advise is that men should marry one wife but have 300 girl friends outside but they should not allow those 300 girl friends to prevent them from their responsibility towards that wife and children at home

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
As a woman if you know, you ain’t happy with your husband having side chicks or he plans to get a second wife, then divorce him. It’s that simple. But you saying you will do your own back, then in the process you go bring someone else’s child and pin it on your husband isn’t acceptable at all. No man in his right senses will accept that and the results is always fatal against the woman. Lastly we must understand that the laws for a man and woman are different in the African Society.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by GreaterFuture(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Lust, evil, power maniacs, Madness & insecurities etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by yrex01(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2022
e gbo weyre. she don't even have a reasonable reason. no matter how man cheats in a marriage he can never bring bastard home for his wife.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ednut1(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2022
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Kathiroh: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Anaerobi(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Na ashawo d hungry this one.

Go born for another man na. Na u go face the shame.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nackzy: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
One girl don try everything but my power pass her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Mindlog: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Make I laugh.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by candidbabe(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2022
grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Afkblaqx: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Anything for Love grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Dear married women expect ANYTHING in your home.
It could be good or bad but expect anything!

We Rise.

Since 98% of the men are supporting adultery and polygamy, since the men are supporting their gender, please henceforth, I will start supporting my gender.
It's shocking to know you don't support the female gender prior now.
#Shocking

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nobody: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
Thought these Ladies are no longer interested in men?
Thought they have all purchased Dildos?
Same Society Ladies still interested in Marriage
What's happening again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Animegirl(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2022
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by YourFavEvangeli: 11:04am On May 05, 2022
People have a very short memory, we tend to forget easily.
Years ago, I was listening to older men discuss business, the discussion quickly veered to a man who among us who had landed a mega contract, all the men including my own father were seriously warning him not to let his wife or her family know. I was shocked and innocently asked why. With one voice they answered "So that she won't kill him once he gets paid". They further explained that women know that once the man has money, other women will come around and since she doesn't want competition, she will rather kill him and take everything. I still didn't understand, I said "doesn't aunty Eunice trust uncle not to do such a thing?" They looked at me and laughed and one man said, "na condition make man chop one soup for over 15yrs".

God's word has chased away such vices from our society, let's not bring them back by scorning our women. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

For every action, there's a reaction. Endorsing actions like this that make the good women look stupid encourages the rise of she-devils.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by emmanuelbrown26: 11:05am On May 05, 2022
I laugh in swahili, I pity simps that's falls for gimmicks of daughters of eve. It takes madness to cure madness, waiting dey give daughters of eve liver na bcs of simps husband wey dem put for house, but when she jam correct madness outside she go melow down.
If a woman want a second husband, she should be ready to pay for grooms price both first and second groom price.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Ashawo day your eyes before nor day find excuse

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by salbis(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Where did you get the 98%. Any statistical data coming out from this country should never be trusted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nobody: 11:05am On May 05, 2022
The day my wife will go fetish on me will be the day her journey to the afterlife commence, the law is there to split both of una if any of the party go against their holy vow. I hate anything called juju and forbid myself from associating with whoever that is into it talk more of my own partner

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by kaymart: 11:05am On May 05, 2022
These days, rubbish just full everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.