Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (52025 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Joe4real1988(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.
Should i say u lack sense of reasoning deep!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Kdon2: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650

It's not hard now. Be ready to pack your load out of that home be dat na! No long thing! Plenty women wey dey find husband full town o!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 1Sharon(f): 3:11pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Despite having many wives. He was a man after Gods heart..

Its an Insult for a man to be stay comitted to a man you didn't even marry a sa virgin sef...

In her prime she was fvking many d!cks and the future husband was busy broke shamed and working is ass off to make money... In his prime of 35yrs, you now want him to st!ck to you all through his life...
Its only a virgin that deserves such commitment...

If only all men were like me all these women for d!e single sef or highest babymamas....

You dont know a man is doing a woman a favour to even ask her hand in marriage...

If only all this women knew the loneliness and lack of attention foreign women are passing through, dem for the respect naija men...

Imagine all guys starving the other gender of attention for 3days...
National depression and loneliness for don breakout..

I fear you home based Nigerian men. You guys are misogynistic and superstitious.
The only home based Nigerians I have adoration for are the atheists.

By the way, women in Africa NEED feminism.

Women in the west, never needed feminism.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by MOS6502: 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
tongue
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by skywalker240(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Lol, they are everywhere bro
Benin women are worst
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nyascobar1414: 3:16pm On May 05, 2022
1Sharon:

I fear you home based Nigerian men. You guys are misogynistic and superstitious.
The only home based Nigerians I have adoration for are the atheists.

By the way, women in Africa NEED feminism.

Women in the west, never needed feminism.

I ain't superstitious...
I believe in God...

But I gacha use my logic to make decisions that will favour me...

You need feminism

Woow that will be good!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Despite having many wives. He was a man after Gods heart..

Its an Insult for a man to be stay comitted to a man you didn't even marry a sa virgin sef...

In her prime she was fvking many d!cks and the future husband was busy broke shamed and working is ass off to make money... In his prime of 35yrs, you now want him to st!ck to you all through his life...
Its only a virgin that deserves such commitment...

If only all men were like me all these women for d!e single sef or highest babymamas....

You dont know a man is doing a woman a favour to even ask her hand in marriage...

If only all this women knew the loneliness and lack of attention foreign women are passing through, dem for the respect naija men...

Imagine all guys starving the other gender of attention for 3days...
National depression and loneliness for don breakout..

That stuff I bolded is what pains the most. The girls demanding monogamy and that "I don't cheat on them" aren't virgins themselves! I hate the word cheat. If a woman is not a virgin she can't demand monogamy from me as a right. It's an insult and injustice.... I kept maself pure for my future wife the best I could but I don't know the sexual history of the so called wife....

All I know is I can't be tied down to one woman if she's not close to being a virgin (body count must not be more than 2). I'm generous with my body count requirement cos nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nyascobar1414: 3:27pm On May 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

That stuff I bolded is what pains the most. The girls demanding monogamy and that "I don't cheat on them" aren't virgins themselves! I hate the word cheat. If a woman is not a virgin she can't demand monogamy from me as a right. It's an insult and injustice.... I kept maself pure for my future wife the best I could but I don't know the sexual history of the so called wife....

All I know is I can't be tied down to one woman if she's not close to being a virgin (body count must not be more than 3). I'm generous cos nobody is perfect.

lol...
Why must you be a virgin as a man sef to marry a virgin...

All these ladies dont wanna marry broke men,they themselves are broke but they all wanna marry already made men...

So who is deceiving who?

After a nigga fvked her and dumped her, so you now wanna be the sissy nigga that will fvk her and keep her... When you do this, are you not being cheated on??

She was looking for a successful man, she got it... In exchange of that, what has she given you..

The though of a nigga fvking your wife signifies you are man of shambles..

Be a man of value bro...

Dont be tied
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
U open ur mouth shìt comes out undecided
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I ain't superstitious...
I believe in God...

But I gacha use my logic to make decisions that will favour me...

You need feminism

Woow that will be good!

Religion is superstition.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by edoairways: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Make she shut up...

Men are polygamous by nature

From the beginning...men were never designed to bang one kpekus....we can not bang one kpekus for the rest of our life

The only thing I will do or what she should advise is that men should marry one wife but have 300 girl friends outside but they should not allow those 300 girl friends to prevent them from their responsibility towards that wife and children at home
This is one of the lies sold to deceive the masses
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Bbbw: 4:12pm On May 05, 2022
Oh
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by iomoge2(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2022
yrex01:
e gbo weyre. she don't even have a reasonable reason. no matter how man cheats in a marriage he can never bring bastard home for his wife.

But he can bring home incurable diseases right?
He can have another family outside?
He can be distant to his wife and break her heart right?
He can decide to stop caring for her and her off springs right?
Cos he is a man…. He can do as he pleases

Fine!

Let women to use the power they have to do theirs and have the men train bastards!!!

Two can play!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by adonis89(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2022
I dislike this woman eh. I plead with all men to boycot her business and whatever service she renders. All her comments are always against men. I haven't seen such a bitter person like this before
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Comedian2019: 4:23pm On May 05, 2022
ednut1:
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads
You are very intelligent.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Kingspin(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2022
Nwunwa:

Same with men too��
A single lady who is dating many men vowing she will not allow her husband to cheat on her(marriage). It doesn't add up.

Of course, the same goes for men.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
Kingspin:

A single lady who is dating many men vowing she will not allow her husband to cheat on her(marriage). It doesn't add up.

Of course, the same goes for men.

Same goes for men indeed....my arguments on this forum are balanced....there's something called "man LovePeddler" I.e. male ashawo aka gigolo....a man can't LovePeddler around and expect God to grant him a good wife....God is a God of justice!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by novia22(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2022
2braithe:

God should scatter everything??

Yes now. No time for this kind talk for Heaven or Hell now ......plenty work dey there.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Powersurge: 5:46pm On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

This writer is ignorant. Statistics has shown that 30% of children in Nigeria are bastards. If we add those that cheated but didn't conceive in the process to this list, almost 50% 9f married women in Nigeria are cheat. The only difference is that y'all know how to cover una evil will.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by olabrinks(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

Well said bro..freaking well said!! They enjoy themselves before deciding to "settle down" but try to bar me from enjoying my own self now dat I'm in my own prime from 30-75.... I'm not agreeing to that!
stop deceiving yourself you can never be in your prime at 70, not even at 50 unless you’re a millionaire, which most of you will never be. No 22 year old is turning their head for a 45 year old man unless it’s a sugar daddy business. Better use your time wisely. The decline of the average man starts at 35. You can’t enter a nightclub at 45 with a receding hairline, empty pockets and think you can get any woman you want in the world, when there’s younger stronger able bodied competition everywhere. Your pockets Define your life. Keep on dreaming lol! You men are too delusional.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
olabrinks:
stop deceiving yourself you can never be in your prime at 70, not even at 50 unless you’re a millionaire, which most of you will never be. No 22 year old is turning their head for a 45 year old man unless it’s a sugar daddy business. Better use your time wisely. The decline of the average man starts at 35. You can’t enter a nightclub at 45 with a receding hairline, empty pockets and think you can get any woman you want in the world, when there’s younger stronger able bodied competition everywhere. Your pockets Define your life. Keep on dreaming lol! You men are too delusional.

You are just bitter!

70 year old man is still in his prime and has accumulated a vast amount of wealth. Get that thru your thick skull....

And you don't even have to be a millionaire. You just need to be average and take care of your self well. How old was late Ataga? 51 or 56. How old was chidinma? 21.... you see!

There are 22 year Olds that turn heads for even 60 yead old guys.... even if the 60 year old can't get a 21 yr old he can still get a 35 - 40 yr old girl but a 40 yr old girl is hopeless hahahaha!

Which receding hairline- I know the number of girls I attract even now that I'm in my 50s... I get young girls all the time.... sometimes I mix in some older girls in their 30s too. The life of a man is the sweetest....

While u stuck either with ur cat or attending shiloh at 40 hahahaha

You can be jealous all you want but it doesn't change the truth. A man in his 50s can have lots of wives or concubines but his wife can't cos her attractiveness has faded.... and it's not sugar daddy it's real girlfriend with real connection.... the only thing is it may be harder for d guy to find younger gals as he ages but this only means he needs to meet a larger number of gals (to increase the odds of a yes at his older age) something which is made possible today by technology

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by olabrinks(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are just bitter!

70 year old man is still in his prime and has accumulated a vast amount of wealth. Get that thru your thick skull....

And you don't even have to be a millionaire. You just need to be average and take care of your self well. How old was late Ataga? 51 or 56. How old was chidinma? 21.... you see!

There are 22 year Olds that turn heads for even 60 yead old guys.... even if the 60 year old can't get a 21 yr old he can still get a 35 - 40 yr old girl but a 40 yr old girl is hopeless hahahaha!

Which receding hairline- I know the number of girls I attract even now that I'm in my 50s... I get young girls all the time.... sometimes I mix in some older girls in their 30s too. The life of a man is the sweetest....

While u stuck either with ur cat or attending shiloh at 40 hahahaha

You can be jealous all you want but it doesn't change the truth. A man in his 50s can have lots of flings but his wife can't cos her attractiveness has faded.... and it's not sugar daddy it's real girlfriend with real connection.... the only thing is it may be harder for d guy to find younger gals as he ages but this only means he needs to meet a larger number of gals something which is made possible today by technology
lol young girls that just want to see what they can get out of you. You are not getting a quality 20 something year old woman at 50. Like I said there has to be money involved, and it has to be a lot. Take it or leave it, I don’t make the rules, it’s just the reality of life. Your prime declines at 35 max 40 and I’m being nice. Look around you, and ask yourself how many 23 year olds get married to 50+ year old men. You are not in your prime at 50/60/70 if you like workout 24 hours a day. Your gbola at 60 can never stand like that of a 30 year old man. Lol
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Adakintroy: 6:53pm On May 05, 2022
1Sharon:

I have an issue with polygamy both in and outside!

Na you don't. Ur are mostly moral on forums.

Even my sisters supported regina like leave her na her life". We agree on many issues. I lost them there.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
olabrinks:

The power of girls comes early as I say.... a 16 year old girl commands the attention of on average 500,000 guys per year. An 18 yo girl commands on average the attention of 750000 men per year.... same as 22 yo gals.... many of these young gals want to experiment with older guys but not all of them. By the 32 year old mark the power of the gal is in drastic decline. By 35 na Shiloh. Sorry but it's the truth...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 1Sharon(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
Adakintroy:

Na you don't. Ur are mostly moral when on forums

Right. Are you saying polygamy is immoral?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 6:58pm On May 05, 2022
olabrinks:
lol [b]young girls that just want to see what they can get out of you. [/b]You are not getting a quality 20 something year old woman at 50. Like I said there has to be money involved, and it has to be a lot. Take it or leave it, I don’t make the rules, it’s just the reality of life. Your prime declines at 35 max 40 and I’m being nice. Look around you, and ask yourself how many 23 year olds get married to 50+ year old men. You are not in your prime at 50/60/70 if you like workout 24 hours a day. Your gbola at 60 can never stand like that of a 30 year old man. Lol

Not all dear. Trust me.... young girls are good for 2nd wives or becoming members of my concubine and if they get something out of me in the process so what?? There are some that will stick around and be good friends. I'm telling u that in my 50s I hv many of such girlfriends in addition to my wife. Of course being older they will expect something out of me na .... I can afford it.

Finally don't forget that for most women it has always been business I.e. what they can get out of the man... which is why they go for rich men for marriage....

No different with an older man.

Sorry dear. Pls keep my sit at the next shiloh I wanna sit next to u so we can bind the spirits together.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
IMAGINE NOT ONLY LISTENING TO BUT ADHERING TO A WOMAN'S ADVICE. EXCELLENT RECIPE FOR DISASTER. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Adakintroy: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Right. Are you saying polygamy is immoral?

No. I mean ur morality are on forum. Ur rules may change in reality
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ba2remagaji: 7:23pm On May 05, 2022
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Mavor: 7:26pm On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

This one is just talking trash. The greatest men in the Bible had multiple wives. Solomon alone had 500 wives and countless side chicks. Monogamy is a Western concept. At the end of the day, let all man carry the load they can handle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.