Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 (25389 Views)

Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (5 - 0) On 28th October 2023 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

My point is simple, you guys said pep can't do what he did at Laliga and bundesliga in EPL,

your eye clear?

Buhahahahahahahaha

This is my problem with you... Pep is not the first to do it in Epl.... Fergie did it,Mou did it, and now Pep...
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

Comparing a conference league manager and pep is an insult to the name Guardiola

Stop typing trash.

Ferguson once played Europa

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

You too like argument this man grin Pep and Mourinho no be mate you no dey hear word

Stop typing trash.... I have shown you record fro FIFA, uefa and iffhs, you Barcelona fans won't hear ......

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2022
TheStrongest:
See this man... I'm a Blue Army. Always a blue Army. I am not just sentimental in my judgement.

Pep is greater than Alex Ferguson. If you like show me all of Wikipedia, that's non of my business. When they even met h2h Pep still dwarf am...

So Mou and Ferguson, who is greater? Remember Mou h2h with Fergie.

I am given you fifa and uefa ranking, you are saying Wikipedia
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:
yeah, zidane is taking for ever break from coaching.

Wow,see person thinking with his brain can't understand why a pep who hasn't won champions league is still being begged to extend his contract at city, o boy sense no go kee you

Buhahahahahahahaha

Seems you forgot after Mou chased Pep out of laliga,he took sabbatical??
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Tulsaguy: 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

1) thank God you said he was "let go at Bayern", he actually requested to leave unlike Mourinho who consistently got booted out.

2)why are you complaining about the money spent when city beging him to extend?

3) wait, you talk about how he spends,are you aware he makes money from the trophies he wins every season?abi your economics teacher didn't tell you when you balance account, you subtract expenses from gain?or,in your own economics, you only lament over expenses?

Of the 10 trophies won,city,under pep, has made profit.

You get less than £150m for winning.... So why and Grealish alone is £100m. If not for the Sponsorship and TV... What else... Expensive nonsense.....

Guy go and sit down joor
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 10:41pm On May 08, 2022
Blakpot:

You wish!
Na only that cowbell milk cup Liverpool go carry this season.
Comrade e go shock you cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Stop typing trash.... I have shown you record fro FIFA, uefa and iffhs, you Barcelona fans won't hear ......
When has wikipedia become FIFA site?
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 10:56pm On May 08, 2022
engrchykae:
pep and city's playing style is superior to Liverpool playing style.
City commands midfield play building up starting with their goalie who is comfortable with the ball with his feet.
A Joao cancelo that had 90 touches against man utd (so much for a defender)
City are more innovative than any EPL team.
There's nothing like good football or bad football.
It all boils down to style of play.
Mancity, Arsenal and Barcelona (presently) all play the tiki-taka (short passes) style.

While Liverpool, and Madrid both play counter-attacking (pressing) style.

Every club has it's own unique style that works for them.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:

My point is simple, you guys said pep can't do what he did at Laliga and bundesliga in EPL,

your eye clear?

Buhahahahahahahaha
Oga leave Pep.
When will City carry UCL?? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:03pm On May 08, 2022
Tulsaguy:

You get less than £150m for winning.... So why and Grealish alone is £100m. If not for the Sponsorship and TV... What else... Expensive nonsense.....

Guy go and sit down joor
less than 150 for winning what? Oga, Pep has so far won 10 trophies, compare this to his signings
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Ray02: 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Don't mind that Klopp... His petulance irritates me sometimes!

Spurs played to script yesterday! Being able to properly adapt or change tactics according to the game level is the stuff of true Champions!

What Conte did last night is basic Coaching 101!

Klopp should take several seats abeg!
I'll advise u to listen to his interview or read it ( that is if u are not one of his haters sha). He did not ridicule or complain about spurs tactic as the media painted it. He just said he did not like it personally (implying it was difficult for him). Well the man of sabi or send anybody, and he has said it that many misunderstood his English, which he has gotten used to.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:06pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Seems you forgot after Mou chased Pep out of laliga,he took sabbatical??
lol mou aka conference league chased pep.

Tell me how mou also fled Manchester for mou,lol

Bia,i have checked ucl didn't see mou, checked Europa he isn't there.
Please where is this mou
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Tell Klopp to be a local champion if e easy
No. We love UCls... If e easy enter the final come meet us cheesy...
Ooh I forgot, you are out already.... grin grin
The only EPL club with 6 UCls.
Keep wishing to be us...

1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your klopp hasn’t even win half of pep trophies and he has been coaching before pep

Shame no Dey catch una grin
Trophies of local cups abi. Una dey shame at all. Man City will never win UCL with Pep until he is sacked or resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Don't mind that Klopp... His petulance irritates me sometimes!

Spurs played to script yesterday! Being able to properly adapt or change tactics according to the game level is the stuff of true Champions!

What Conte did last night is basic Coaching 101!

Klopp should take several seats abeg!
Same Conte defeated your Pep fraudiola at home this season grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Gbamsolutely whether Chikason22 likes it or not cool
Remember now your neighbour and what has become of them now. Same will happen to city if they cheat their way in.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

Stop typing trash.

Ferguson once played Europa
See who isn't typing trash, i said conference league you mentioning Europa,look at how Mourinho making you think conference league and Europa are same.
Sorry,it's the results of playing low competition

Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:14pm On May 08, 2022
DownChelsea:

Which treble?

Merseyside cup, Carling Cup and red jersey wearers cup?

We talking of FA cup, UCL and the most important one the EPL.
Sit there and talk while we do the lifting.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
Jokerman:

This is my problem with you... Pep is not the first to do it in Epl.... Fergie did it,Mou did it, and now Pep...

Really? Fergie and Mourinho won in Laliga and bundesliga before coming to EPL?

Or you didn't read my post very well?

Or,when did you say Fergie Mourinho can't succeed in EPL?
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
chikason22:

Remember now your neighbour and what has become of them now. Same will happen to city if they cheat their way in.
Liverpool was once there for 30 years
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
Mavrick2012:
imagine how you avoided my point.

Before pep came to EPL, you all called the EPL the best league in the world.
Today, you guys now referring to the same EPL as LOCAL.lol
Pep mojo will soon dry. Then City will fall like Man U. It doesn't change the fact that pep is a local trophy hunter
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:17pm On May 08, 2022
DownChelsea:

I never knew Wishing to be a team that has 1 EPL trophy in over 30 years is really a thing
Better than a team with no European trophy since time immemorial.... grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:18pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Yet winning European trophies... cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2022
Starzo:

The village headmaster has more champions league trophies than your klopp

He dey dominate league wey klopp dey steady
Klopp own na to shine teeth like Christmas goat
Just two and you're happy about it. Klopp will equal it. And Pep will retire as a local champion while Klopp will remain a legend in international scene.
Village champion
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:22pm On May 08, 2022
fergie001:

Talk true jare.......Your coach too dey misyarn!
Wo Man United no suppose shook mouth for where Liverpool they talk... Na big abomination lipsrsealed

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by chikason22(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2022
Lamasta:

Dey dia dey argue about Liverpool. His mojo will soon dry up and he will be sacked and City Will have karma to deal with. I don talk my own as a true comrade
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Mavrick2012: 11:23pm On May 08, 2022
Timoleon:
Despite consistently underwhelming, Arsenal kept on extending wenger’s tenure, Moyes coached Everton for 12 years. Despite winning the league only twice and equally failing to win the champions league in over 12 years, Diego simeone is still getting bumper pay and contract extensions at ATM. (Pep has been very successful on the home front though).after pep left Barcelona, he went on a one year sabbatical too.
LoL, what is your point sef?
The budget of all these teams you mentioned ain't aimed at winning anything,they okay playing ucl, Europa (for everton), were they meeting target?yes.
Why did Arsen finally leave? because he was no longer making it to the ucl.

Imagin pep won ucl in his 1st season and haven't been winning anything for the next 4 season, you think he will still be at city?

Guy,i have heard the owner of city said pep was brought to make city a major force and that so far,city is a force to reckon with.
3 EPL in 4 season,guy no club will sack suck a guru.
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Treasure17(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2022
Athemisia:

No matter the goals scored.... Newcastle no be Madrid grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by Athemisia: 11:25pm On May 08, 2022
Wordson:
I am liking what I am reading o.... Omo, bro we don win UCL because history has a way of repeating itself
Exactly comrade grin

Re: Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 by andrewbaba44: 11:28pm On May 08, 2022
chikason22:

Trophies of local cups abi. Una dey shame at all. Man City will never win UCL with Pep until he is sacked or resign

Pep has won ucl twice ,mourinho didn’t win champions league with Chelsea and Madrid so why should pep win with man city before you regard him ?

Rest with your shameless agenda as it’s now boring

Shameless useless bad belle people tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 / Norwich Vs Manchester City 3-2 On 14th September 2019 / Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.