Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Get Wordpress Website For Free - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get Wordpress Website For Free (162 Views)

Attract More Customers With Our Professional Wordpress Website Design Services / Learn How To Design A Wordpress Website Using Elementor From Scratch / One Click Install Of Wordpress Website And Hosting At 0.00 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Wordpress Website For Free by Ignyte(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2022
Hello, I want to design/redesign 3 (THREE) Websites for users for FREE. This offer is for individuals who want to start out with a site on the web and small business owners.

Wait. I know you have questions so let's get to them.

What will you be getting?
A 1- 4 paged website you can showcase, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

Will be built on WordPress using Elementor Pagebuilder and Premium themes and Plugins.

If you're not paying how will your domain name and Hosting be handled?
Typically, I wouldn't want to take any money from you so it is likely that you handle your domain name and hosting by yourself. There are a lot of companies selling these services. I would recommend Cloudinos but still; Look well, make them no scam you

Finally, Abeg, Biko, Dan Allah, have your files at hand. So that we can finish early and move on to others.

Thank you.

Oh, you can reach out to me via call/whatsapp: 070-1337-9139, peterjev6@gmail.com

Please don't pay me any money. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me Write Quality Article For A Blog / Talk To Wikiguru: Solve All Wikipedia Issues! / A Mobile App For Your Websites (native Apps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.