Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied (35123 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Joclebs(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2022
This is just for throw backs!
#tbt
Tell us the university you attended and the course you studied...

I'll go first!

University : Uniuyo

Course : GeoInformatics & Surveying.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Mshelia01: 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by stinggy(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
School - Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)

Course - Chemical Engineering

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Evergreen4(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
University of Benin.

Sociology and Anthropology

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Emerald04(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
If I don know I for don go learn trade.
Naija schools no worth am.
Only in nigeria lecturers want your downfall.
Read day and night. one werey go dey tell you A is for God. B is for him, while the students can battle for C and D
If you’er a lecturer and as una dey read my post. You sef know you you wicked to your students. E no go better for you and your entire family.

I just Dey enter house now. Me wey I don comot go class since 7am. Omo I just dey depressed. All this lecturers just turn themselves to demi god.
Las las if una no fit give me flying color make una give me crawling colour. Make I sha graduate.

9ja lecturers go limit your IQ and make you feel you’er useless.
Na so dem do my cousin. Las las the guy withdraw. E dey UK now dey lead for class. Their lecturers over there want them best for them.
Bunch of sadistic people. Na only to dey chase under age girls dem sabi. Dey do sex for mark.

Once again God will punish Y’all. Elderly people wey no get sense.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede - Statistics;
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Economics;
University of North Texas, Denton, TX - Economics;
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI - Business Analytics;
University of Calgary, Calgary, AB - Economics.

377 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Proflere: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
University of first choice and the nation's pride!

Greatest Akokites!!!

Course: Nulli Secundus (if you know, you know)

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by joshuaidibia(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Delta State university, Abraka. Geology.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Hisxellency: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria Nsukka

Computer science

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Prettylima(f): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Yaba tech. marketing

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Englishisamust: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Kwasu

Computer science

I miss iya afusa, one on one, tarmac, safari. Na we dey run aam. We no dey serious, somehow we still manage get 2nd class upper grin. Las Las school na scam. But I will still make my children go to school

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Babaheekmat: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Osun Poly Iree

Mass communication

24 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
University : Better by far University
Course : Environmental Engineering

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ifabernard(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Uniabuja. The gwagwalada own ooo grin grin grin

Phishis

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by destiny322(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Rivers state university

Mechanical engineering

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by HeRulesMen: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Olayis: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
University of Abuja

Business Admin

20 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Anansa0003: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Uniben/cathergina deck...ISD

17 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by sommy03(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Futo ...EEE

26 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by StudyPlug102: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
I no go school smiley

Bye bye

35 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DocAdray(f): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
A.B.U., Zaria.

Vet. Medicine

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ifymadu: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro - Business Administration

University of Wales - MBA

38 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by LogicBomb8: 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Come to think of it Does it really matter?
Afterall what is feeding most Nigerians is not what they studied in school

20 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by reubenobi(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Delta State University, Abraka. Library and Information Science.

24 Likes

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Silentgroper(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Oou

Pharmacy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN).
Studied Geography cool cool
Only God knows how I miss that school even up till now. tongue tongue wink smiley

Buh UNN stress no be here oo...
In UNN baa, u can trek for Africa. Any UNN graduate automatically has s PhD in trekking grin grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reopening Of Schools: NUT, NMA Kick / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.