Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied (35082 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Lifehappens: 3:47pm On May 06, 2022
Imo State University Owerri
Quantity Surveying
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by BabaIbo: 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
geelite:
set set 2017.....cliffy was our class rep... what about you?

Do you mean you gained admission in 2017?
If yes, you won't know my set because I graduated before that year.

If No(i.e you graduated in 2017), you may know my set... That means you are Oyindamola Adamolekun's set, right?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by oliviacute(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2022
Ussycool:

Glycolytic pathway?
yes dear and Pentose phosphate pathway grin
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by geelite(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2022
BabaIbo:

Do you mean you gained admission in 2017?
If yes, you won't know my set because I graduated before that year.

If No(i.e you graduated in 2017), you may know my set... That means you are Oyindamola Adamolekun's set, right?
yes... oyindamolas set... definitely we might have met before.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by kernniejay(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2022
ifymadu:

Ilaro was fun back then, I stayed in Aeroplane House...
Wow, i attended the RCCG church beside Aeroplane house. shocked My set was 2007/08. I will like to know you more.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ecos(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2022
Barbiturate:

Wow!

What year?
2010. And u?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Barbiturate(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2022
Ecos:
2010. And u?

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ecos(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2022
Barbiturate:

wao !! I am ur junior den. Tuale!! How is life my Senior?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by hopman98: 7:03pm On May 06, 2022
mujibson:

I'm in Vet.med too. ABU
What level are you?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by hakym619(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2022
Tonim:

USC - University of Southern California, Los Angeles.

I'm interested ma'am

What's the benefit of studying this course perhaps as a person who wishes to practice in Nigeria ?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by sonizzyroyalz(f): 7:16pm On May 06, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Delta State university, Abraka. Geology.

Delsuite✌️

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by sonizzyroyalz(f): 7:17pm On May 06, 2022
reubenobi:
Delta State University, Abraka. Library and Information Science.

Delsuite✌️
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by JohnnA1: 7:33pm On May 06, 2022
B.A Hons English Language (UNILAG)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by reubenobi(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2022
sonizzyroyalz:

Delsuite✌️
yea!!
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2022
Secondary
OYEMEKUN Grammar School Akure (OGSA) for life
Uni: Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo state: GEOLOGY

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ifymadu: 9:17pm On May 06, 2022
kernniejay:

Wow, i attended the RCCG church beside Aeroplane house. shocked
My set was 2007/08. I will like to know you more.

I graduated in 1998 (HND Business Administration)
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by xtaphare321(f): 9:26pm On May 06, 2022
Stargurl20:

Since...
I'm currently studying psychology at FUOYE

That's great �
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Aplaudez(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

I do have Twitter however, I rarely visit the page.

WhatsApp or any other space??
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Plonzy: 9:49pm On May 06, 2022
University of Maiduguri

Creative Arts
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by sleeksamurai(f): 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
Bros be calming down Na. Nice one though. I applaud you.

GboyegaD:
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede - Statistics;
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife - Economics;
University of North Texas, Denton, TX - Economics;
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI - Business Analytics;
University of Calgary, Calgary, AB - Economics.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by kernniejay(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
ifymadu:

I graduated in 1998 (HND Business Administration)
Wao, you are a big senior! I graduated 2010 HND Secretarial Studies.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by sleeksamurai(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2022
School- University of Nigeria (UNEC)

Course- Architecture

Joclebs:
This is just for throw backs!
#tbt

1 Like

Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by ifymadu: 1:13am On May 07, 2022
kernniejay:

Wao, you are a big senior! I graduated 2010 HND Secretarial Studies.

Great, glad to know.

What do you do presently?
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Spaxon(f): 1:20am On May 07, 2022
DocAdray:
A.B.U., Zaria.

Vet. Medicine
Mehn I heard graduating from Vet in that school is like having a Ph.D in other schools
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Tonim(f): 3:43am On May 07, 2022
hakym619:

I'm interested ma'am

What's the benefit of studying this course perhaps as a person who wishes to practice in Nigeria ?

I was just saying what USC stood for. I didn't study the course.

Get in touch with the guy -

https://www.nairaland.com/fideliaudemmadu
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Stargurl20(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
I greet u specially bby gurl. Our face show, our shoe shine kiss
100% cool
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by kernniejay(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2022
ifymadu:

Great, glad to know.

What do you do presently?
I work in a University, Lagos Nigeria, and you sir?
My whatsapp line.......
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Barbiturate(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2022
Ecos:
wao !! I am ur junior den. Tuale!! How is life my Senior?
great. Thanks. Trust all's good with you too
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Ecos(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2022
Barbiturate:
great. Thanks. Trust all's good with you too
Yes sir ! My regards to your family!
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by Babathanks(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2022
Maverick777:

i was only trying to school him or her of the real meaning of the word ALMA-MATER
if you were sane you would know that, i or anyone else could as well have wrote countless universities here, after all there's no proof of anything..
but because of your inane state of schizophrenia, you chose to type b4 thinking.
i won't waste my time with you.

as you were...
I won't exchange insult with you because you don't deserve it
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by GboyegaD(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2022
sleeksamurai:
Bros be calming down Na. Nice one though. I applaud you.

I have calmed down ooo. Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied by KayceeNelson: 11:35am On May 07, 2022
Please fam
I really need help on getting information about Nottingham.
I just got a postgraduate admission at NTU and I would love any one who has information about the best way to settle in fine and show me the way around.
I would appreciate linking up with a current student in Nottingham or a link to group for Nigerian Students at Nottingham.

Thanks fam

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photos: 22 Year Old Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin / Solomon Dalung At Lagos Sea School, Expresses Disappointment / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.