Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,636 members, 7,782,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. (46617 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
5. Painters, to climb building paint no be Bobo
6. Electricians(Nepa men) and those who wire houses
7. Electronics electricians
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.

421 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Margy: 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
no be lie!

those Mason guys on site..working so hard under hot sun or rain for 4k no be here o...na die..just to survive

267 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by talk2hb1(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their job is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risks involed in their jobs.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Pls, help the thread.
Try Software Development

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by x123xlolls(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
grin

Eps no: 10

6 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by emetisuccess(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2022
talk2hb1:

Try Software Development

Are u a developer
Project where I dey handle now, I don chop money finish but I never near 60% completion. Hmmm

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Axis313(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2022
You forgot to mention car washers,its not easy washing and cleaning other people's vehicles,especially the heavy duty ones,sometimes under intense and scorching sun.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
Office cleaners, especially when the boss is a fat woman

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by talk2hb1(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2022
emetisuccess:

Are u a developer
Project where I dey handle now, I don chop money finish but I never near 60% completion. Hmmm
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
Axis313:
You forgot to mention car washers,its not easy washing and cleaning other people's vehicles,especially the heavy duty ones,sometimes under intense and scorching sun.
To me, na Bricklayer work hard pass. U go carry sand, u go mix cement with Shovel, etc. After work, all ur body and waist go tell u. That work no be for lazy men ooo. I have great respect for those guys.

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2022
x123xlolls:
grin

I forgot to add FARMERS. That job no easy ooo. The day wey i follow my aunty and cousins go farm to harvest cassava for us to make garri, na that time i come know why people dey run away from farm work. Farming is not for lazy people.

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by mhizace: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Truck pusher nkoh??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by JBoss25(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2022
talk2hb1:

Try Software Development
10 is easy
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Ulunne777(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
Hostel Cleaners in Nig tertiary institutions

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Bearmoon(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their job is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risks involed in their jobs.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring

Nobody wants to do these jobs anymore. We all want it soft.

You know how your sink can have a leak and you just call a plumber? Very soon there will be nobody to call,,, we will be calling plumbing companies, welding companies, electrical companies to help fix our stuff.

Once my pikin write waec finish, i go keep am for house for one year make he learn one of these things and if you say you no wan go school after that then no problem.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by dangoteinlaw: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring
may your sister marry one of them can I get an Amen?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Vincyman: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Try learn any Digital skills b4, during or after school. it's of great importance

6 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
mhizace:
Truck pusher nkoh??
Those Cocacola and Pepsi workers that use to throw heavy drinks of crate to one another and arrange these crates to the sky as if they want to build a tower to Heaven grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Damscodammy1(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
Ulunne777:
Hostel Cleaners in Nig tertiary institutions
i cn relate.my 2 yr stay in fpa i see how disrespectful sum student could b.mehn pipu dy suffer.after dos woman wash,sum useless student wil stil dirty everywhere calming dy pay schl fee.
like 1 morning 4 abuja hostel.d old woman dy wash.na so 1 useless boy pour dirty water frm d 2storey building dat yr.
scenario plenty aswear .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
may your sister marry one of them can I get an Amen?
What's wrong abt those professions? Oh! See ur mentality. U think these people who do these jobs are hopeless and useless and have no future, lol. Atleast, it's legit and better than stealing, robbing, scamming and money ritual. I know a carpentar who is doing well and living fine with his carpentary job. And i also know a lady who is an hairdresser. Her husband currently is not working because he lost his job. She is the one catering for the home with her hairdressing job.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Axis313(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
To me, na Bricklayer work hard pass. U go carry sand, u go mix cement with Shovel, etc. After work, all ur body and waist go tell u. That work no be for lazy men ooo. I have great respect for those guys.
My dearest brother,make I no lie to you,that bricklayer labour work is a life-shortener,if there is anything like that,the first day I did that job,I nearly died,no break,from around 7am,except you want to go and eat,and the wicked sun no even pity me at all,from mixing of cement,sand and water(I nearly died doing that task),to carrying blocks,to serving the mortars to the bricklayers,omo that day ehn,no rest at all.
Half of my pay were used to buy medicine,thank God my home is not far from the site,I don't even know whether I crawled home or trekked.
I just dey manage that job,but when God's grace entered my life,that job became a thing of the past.
It's not easy,I really respect those doing that job.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
x123xlolls:
grin

E hard ooo. I respect these people, most especially women who wakes up as easly as 4am everyday to cook and sell. U may think it's that easy, when u give a try, that's when u will know it's not easy. U know how sweet 4am sleep use to be. These people have to deprive themselves for that.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Kantebets(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2022
Axis313:

My dearest brother,make I no lie to you,that bricklayer labour work is a life-shortener,if there is anything like that,the first day I did that job,I nearly died,no break,from around 7am,except you want to go and eat,and the wicked sun no even pity me at all,from mixing of cement,sand and water(I nearly died doing that task),to carrying blocks,to serving the mortars to the bricklayers,omo that day ehn,no rest at all.
Half of my pay were used to buy medicine,thank God my home is not far from the site,I don't even know whether I crawled home or trekked.
I just dey manage that job,but when God's grace entered my life,that job became a thing of the past.
It's not easy,I really respect those doing that job.
do u know how fit a bricklayer who works under sun is compared to u who just sits at home and eat and even sips sugary soft drink
The average bricklayer is fitter and stronger than you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by mhizace: 9:00pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Those Cocacola and Pepsi workers that use throw drinks of crate to one another and arrange these crates to the sky as if they want to build a tower to Heaven grin
I swear oo and those guys that use to throw bag of cement and arrange in a store, after d work, u will them white like ghost

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Mayemavins: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
bricklayer and car washers are in the same whatsapp group, I remember those days i washed cars....Omoh, nothing like to get money, but younger generation no ready to do hard work, who go dey do all this stuffs later sef

12 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Tokskob2008: 9:04pm On May 05, 2022
Axis313:
Intense and scorching sun na small thing compared to what the water will do your hands, feet and legs (especially in places where they don't provide protective wears).

I did it for close to 2yrs and it got to a stage my foot starts to peel off gradually and I could see the inner flesh. It's when you are dealing with water for a long period of time you will know it is also very harmful to the skin...

38 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2022
Damscodammy1:

i cn relate.my 2 yr stay in fpa i see how disrespectful sum student could b.mehn pipu dy suffer.after dos woman wash,sum useless student wil stil dirty everywhere calming dy pay schl fee.
like 1 morning 4 abuja hostel.d old woman dy wash.na so 1 useless boy pour dirty water frm d 2storey building dat yr.
scenario plenty aswear .
Cleaning job is not easy too. U go fetch water, sweep, u go mop, wash toilet, etc. I have regard for them no matter the age of the person, because the work no easy. I know the stress and difficulty doing the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Kantebets(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2022
I am a block worker and my physique 6 pack and fit
Nothing bricklayer do We no fit do.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by LordJoffrey(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
I don't know bout all but that tailoring¿ That shit fit destroy ur back

4 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
mhizace:
I swear oo and those guys that use to throw bag of cement and arrange in a store, after d work, u will them white like ghost
Omo, Cement work hard die! No be for lazy people ooo. That work no be work wey u go Chop rice or indomie come work. grin Only one bag of Cement u go carry ehn! all the food for ur bele go disappear grin

27 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Gbadebo19(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2022
Kantebets:
I am a block worker and my physique 6 pack and fit
Nothing bricklayer do We no fit do.
I swear, block making hard pass all those works that O.P posted.
I used to stand in front alone to carry 600 nine inches block and later carry 360 six inches.
That work na survival of the fittest.

28 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by freeman5050: 9:17pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring

Don't forget field work like onshore and offshore guys dem, risk and time they put in.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Kantebets(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Gbadebo19:

I swear, block making hard pass all those works that O.P posted.
I used to stand in front alone to carry 600 nine inches block and later carry 360 six inches.
That work na survival of the fittest.
I carry 300 nine inches everyday freshly moulded ones from the engine
I mix too sometimes under hot sun
If I comot shirt u go think say I don gym before

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.