Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cscs Website Is Gone! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cscs Website Is Gone! (953 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cscs Website Is Gone! by skylower(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2007
I've noticed that the cscs website at www.cscsnigeria.com has been moved or just suddenly vanished and in its place, one spam site has been started. Is it that they dont have enough money to maintain that site or have they changed the address? If you have any idea pls let me know, that site was very useful to me in my share dealings.
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by otokx(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2007
that site was always suspect; i thinks its an issue of identity theft.
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by skylower(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2007
i always used that site to review stock price history and vital information about which shares to invest in, i havent seen a site quite like it, dont tell me all that was part of the identity theft shocked
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by crazyT(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
skylower:

I've noticed that the cscs website at www.cscsnigeria.com has been moved or just suddenly vanished and in its place, one spam site has been started. Is it that they don't have enough money to maintain that site or have they changed the address? If you have any idea please let me know, that site was very useful to me in my share dealings.

Thank God for this message at first I thought my internet was acting up or I miss-typed there address, I hope they come back on time o, because they are my source of information.
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by IykeD1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2007
They actually re-located. I guess they figure no one was using them, so there was no
need to inform users. Nigeria we hail thee and thine.

http://www.cscsnigerialtd.com/
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by DisGuy: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2007
Iyke-D:

They actually re-located. I guess they figure no one was using them, so there was no

na wa o, the CEO apparently attended Harvard, he has 2 foreign degrees too- there must be something in the water! grin
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by easimoni(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2007
Iyke-D:

"Stock value cleared and selled" "Top 5 Loosers" Some rudimentary excel plots on the home page? Ki lo de? Very poor by any standards.

BTW, has anyone been able to get on the NSE website? Abi that one is undergoing a face-lift as well.
Re: Cscs Website Is Gone! by DisGuy: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
easimoni, you can get on the NSE website on Tuesdays and Sundays only before 8.30am, goodluck grin

joke

(1) (Reply)

"Step-By-Step Easy Ways To Making You Over N70,000 Every Month. / Please Petronise My Husband / Water Supply/bottle Water Business In Awka Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.