Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive (654 Views)

MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by ken6488(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2022
�Valerij Vasiljevic Gerasimov, Russian General of the Army, current Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and First Deputy Minister of Defense. A man has nine lives. He was killed first, then he was severely wounded, so he was slightly wounded. Then he was not wounded but thrown out of the machine. In the end, he appeared alive and well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 5:24pm On May 05, 2022
cool

Ukraine and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by God1000(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
Nobody ever said he was dead, the last I read about him was that he sustained injuries at the war front and was evacuated

4 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by joyandfaith: 5:33pm On May 05, 2022
Some people are dumb. Vitaly Gerasimov was claimed to be killed. Valery Gerasimov was claimed to be wounded. Former is chief of staff 41st Army later is Chief Russia Armed Forces. 2 different people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by ken6488(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
Nobody ever said he was dead, the last I read about him was that he sustained injuries in the war front and was evacuated
You mean it same people claiming Russia commanders are dying
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by God1000(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2022
ken6488:
You mean it same people claiming Russia commanders are dying
russian commanders are truly dying, but not this particular one, this is falsehood and misinformation

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by alcuin(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2022
All I can do is just laugh.

I even doubt if any Russian General has been killed at all sef.

So people really believe stories from folks who concocted Ghost of Kyiv, Snake Island, etc?

5 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by sapientia(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Ukraine and propaganda

alcuin:
All I can do is just laugh.

I even doubt if any Russian General has been killed at all sef.

So people really believe stories from folks who concocted Ghost of Kyiv, Snake Island, etc?

Stop disgracing yourselves

There is a reason people usually ask for source in NL

Though both of you are chronic Putards

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:05pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Must you include insult and bitterness in international politics

Does your comment shows any form of common sense or decorum?!
We are strangers here let's try and use manners

8 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by alcuin(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

You really need to work on your manners.

You think because we are in faceless forum, then you have to throw away decency.

Can you even speak to your mates, colleagues like this?

5 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:15pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Tell that to people that are new to NL

You are a vile terrorist that lives by hating USA and wishing others death

What you wish others will befall you

What i wish others will befall me too

Most of you Yoruba Muslims are on NL are very vile and wicked

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique

Rule 2

Bellow is all I wrote before the needless attack on my religion, my ethnicity and personality

Ukraine and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Is this allowed

2 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Rule 2

HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Shut your manners up your holes

Do you know how daft one have to be to vomit the trash you did?

If you have nothing to offer aside absolute trash, keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Coldshisha: 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Mass reporting my account wont change that you are a Yoruba Muslim terrorist

You think it matters?

Get lost

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by sapientia(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
Coldshisha:

Terrorists keep reporting my posts

As if i care

A little from what you guys vomit daily and you are already foaming in the mouth

What i wrote is absolute true as true can be
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Mass reporting my account wont change that you are a Yoruba Muslim terrorist

You think it matters?

Get lost

Atleast if Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 HumbledbYGrace, mukina2, osystein

Don't reprimand your attack on Nairalanders making comment then everyone knows Seun gave you the immunity to insult Yorubas and Muslim as you like

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

Terrorists keep reporting my posts

As if i care

A little from what you guys vomit daily and you are already foaming in the mouth

What i wrote is absolute true as true can be

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque

Keep talking I'll keep reporting you
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by adebayo987: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
ken6488:
�Valerij Vasiljevic Gerasimov, Russian General of the Army, current Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and First Deputy Minister of Defense. A man has nine lives. He was killed first, then he was severely wounded, so he was slightly wounded. Then he was not wounded but thrown out of the machine. In the end, he appeared alive and well.
no source? That photo could be old news... let's see the source before we draw conclusions!
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by sapientia(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
Mooh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque

Keep talking I'll keep reporting you

At this point, I certify you insane

Will free you so you can roam a bit around NL with madness

Just don’t bite anyone
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 6:42pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:

At this point, I certify you insane

Will free you so you can roam a bit around NL with madness

Just don’t bite anyone

Keep talking

Say all you like
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
ken6488:

The west just wants to be seeing this guy they fear him.

Last time they said Putin has fired him all USA wants is to be tracking his moves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by sapientia(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The west just wants to be seeing this guy they fear him.

Lady time they said Putin has fired him all USA wants is to be tracking his moves.

As usual

Putards are always empty and unintelligent

Can you provide a single news link that said this guy died?

Even if it’s telegram or YouTube

1 Like

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by ocelot2006(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
From the creators of the Ghost of Kyiv..

3 Likes

Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by tonididdy(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2022
They will say it's Ai tekinoeloegee grin
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Samken2: 10:35am On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:

Must you include insult and bitterness in international politics

Does your comment shows any form of common sense or decorum?!
We are strangers here let's try and use manners
Don't mind him.
My own is I don't think is easy to kill a army commander without passing his ranks and files
Re: Russia Commander Claimed To Be Dead Appear Alive by Mooh247: 10:38am On May 06, 2022
Samken2:

Don't mind him.
My own is I don't think is easy to kill a army commander without passing his ranks and files

Except they use specially trained snippers, even at that it would not be as simple as portrayed

A general leads Atleast a battalion of rank and files, and commissioned officers

(1) (Reply)

Putin Sculpture With Gun In Mouth Titled 'shoot Yourself' Appears In Kyiv PHOTOS / Putin Bows, Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / Russia Responds To Zelensky’s Call For Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.