Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ (728 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by shilenji(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
....... Of the Nonchalant life I have been living.

For the past four years that I left secondary school, I have been at home. Not like I have been wasting my life though but It was a decision I took and because University of Ibadan didn't want to admit a 15 year old that had 294 in Jamb. Lol, I never liked education though cos I always felt it was a waste of time.

So within the four years I have achieved quite a little. Now I have seen my former classmates that did four years courses sign out,and I got this craving to go to the university. I initially opted for medicine and surgery on my first jamb but that would be a waste of time jare.

So last year I got a jamb form,picked subject combination for computer science (I know about tech very well already but I just want to have that feel of being in a Nigerian university). I passed jamb and my post utme and I was given my desired course. I hope I don't get disappointed because I'm really looking forward to being on campus.

Now, my girlfriend said if I'm leaving I should give her my house key( dhe is a banker here in Lagos and my school of choice is quite far like 2-5 hrs from Lagos.

Would it be best I break up with her. She doesn't have a cheating potential but who can we trust undecided . I am not on good terms with my family members too,they have all disowned me. I'm too proud to apologize because I didn't do anything.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Dontleaveme: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
Reading...
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by liftedud(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2022
Oga your story na lie

I say na lie big time lie

Make Una no dey waste person time n data to read rubbish

19yrs and you have a girl friend who is a banker ready to stay in ur place

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by wis3(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
liftedud:
Oga your story na lie

lol
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Mkelv0106(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2022
19 years old, with ur own apartment, and dating a banker, and you've achieved quite a little. Who dey bankroll you?
Learn to make ur super story believable

1 Like

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Divija(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2022
Mr Linus
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Kajaard: 9:34pm On May 05, 2022
liftedud:
Oga your story na lie

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

My brother too many liars on this forum cheesy

I see their lies all the time and just laugh and read on for entertainment cheesy
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by DontBullshitMe: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself, not me. You can't even fake a story.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by poshestmina(f): 1:01am On May 06, 2022
liftedud:
Oga your story na lie

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Bobloco: 2:38am On May 06, 2022
Cock and bull story

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by shilenji(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2022
But you believe the other part right
Mkelv0106:
19 years old, with ur own apartment, and dating a banker, and you've achieved quite a little. Who dey bankroll you?
Learn to make ur super story believable
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by shilenji(m): 7:09am On May 06, 2022
Sorry I forgot we're in Nigeria and you're not allowed to have a mansion before your elders grin
liftedud:
Oga your story na lie

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by shilenji(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2022
Right bro
Place your advices entertainment-wise. Forget if it's true or not
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

My brother too many liars on this forum cheesy

I see their lies all the time and just laugh and read on for entertainment cheesy
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by shilenji(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2022
Ikr!!! To good to be true right!, na God run am. She's 23 years though
liftedud:
Oga your story na lie

Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Mindlog: 7:29am On May 06, 2022
shilenji:
Ikr!!! To good to be true right!, na God run am. She's 23 years though

God run wetin, your boyfriend -girlfriend runs?
Re: I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ by Pootle: 12:38pm On May 06, 2022
disjointed

(1) (Reply)

Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name / How To Make Your Husband Happy VS How To Make Your Wife Happy / Advice For The Men (Strictly For The Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.