Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21483 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:02pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The phone call nko?
When the killer used Nnamdi Kanu slogan "let the Nigerian army leave the east or unknown gunmen will continue killing them" that one nko.
Is there anything u have owned up to?
IPOB DOS ordered a sit at home yesterday over Buhari visit.
Unknown gunmen came to Ariaria warn people to obey IPOB.
Few hours later IPOB denied ordering the unknown gunmen.
That one no do. Una still con deny say una no order anything.
Abeg gerrara hia u sound so foolish here.

May the evil u nurture and support visit u gidgiddy
May the evil you are doing visit you
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:03pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

May I never see good if what I'm about to say is a lie. I was about to take my bathe mehn after seeing this video I lost interest. As im typing now I'm naked on my bed.
Before coming I bought milk to just drink tea as dinner but right now I've lost appetite.
Mehn... my heart is just beating. I wonder how she would have been feeling when she have seen how they beheaded her husband close to her and she knows she is next...

Chai God nna err

Ijele, God will bless and protect you, you're the only igbo be recognised across Nigeria, for standing against evil.

I will teach this people a lesson and their supporters anywhere they since they are still using Nigeria currency and passport

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by gidgiddy: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The phone call nko?
When the killer used Nnamdi Kanu slogan "let the Nigerian army leave the east or unknown gunmen will continue killing them" that one nko.
Is there anything u have owned up to?
IPOB DOS ordered a sit at home yesterday over Buhari visit.
Unknown gunmen came to Ariaria warn people to obey IPOB.
Few hours later IPOB denied ordering the unknown gunmen.
That one no do. Una still con deny say una no order anything.
Abeg gerrara hia u sound so foolish here.

May the evil u nurture and support visit u gidgiddy

Nothing in that phone call mentions IPOB, besides anyone with a phone can make such a call, particularly people who want to frame IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Ijele, God will bless and protect you, you're the only igbo be recognised across Nigeria, for standing against evil.

I will teach this people a lesson and their supporters anywhere they since they are still using Nigeria currency and passport

SENSELESS JANJAAAWEED, UNITY BEGGAR

CANT U SEE THAT, U SOUND LIKE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Bonessaw(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

HE IS WORKING WITH FULANI TO KILL IGBO PEOPLE.

CANT U SEE HE IS NOW GAINFULLY EMPLOYED TO SIT ON THE INTERNET LIKE A WOMAN AND BE POSTING PICTURES THAT HAVE NO EFFECTS ON US ANYMORE.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL U KILL AND POST PICTURES BEFORE, PEOPLE STOP BEING SURPRISE OR SHOCK?
Fulani! This is how Kanu brainwash you guys. Before the so-called Oyigboupdate posted this stuff, the audio of the killers was everywhere. This was when it was clear that UGM killed them. The clowns even boasted with Igbo. Assuming many of us don't understand Igbo we would believe the lies you spill here.

Those of you who are educated spend your time online blaming Fulani, but the ex-convict and non-educated are those dudes you see there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by adebwalex(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
cry cry cry i cant hold my tears ooooh God. This is babaric. This are real Ritualist. God will not forgive these group of demonic human..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Isee. So shall it be
Through out history, men and women have done more evil that what you can imagine, from Hitler, to pharaoh, e.t.c, but where are they? Nothing lasts for ever, but the Final Judge is still on His throne and every evil doer will receive his recompense.

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
You are the supporter and lover of evil.

Mumu!

Sebi these are the UGM you're all supporting, and they're putting it in their fellow Igbos body live and direct.
Why come in my mention to cry.

Go to Aba street 5:00AM I wan check something.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Sergio104(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
To hell with all black monkeys I share the same blood with.

God why was I born a black man.

Nnamdi kanu........ sorry to say embarassed, but recieve thunder wherever you are.

You made the wrong move the moment you picked arm

8 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
2elliot:
This Oyiboupdate knows those behind this killings. And one day, the true Judge in Heaven will visit his iniquity.

THEY ARE HOUSING HIM LIKE FULANI WOMAN IN ABUJA.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by emmanuelbrown26: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
I watched d video 2 times, it was horrible.
Does it mean that security agencies can't get this monsters?
Who are the UGM?
Where do they operate from?
Who are their sponsors?
Who are their families?
There a lot of questions begging for answers. Does it mean we don't hv intelligent officers again?
As for those saying Odi treatment, since military started killing innocent civilians, UGM are still existing. Going inside villages and shooting sporadically is not d way to fight this kind of war.
Yes villagers are not safe likewise uniform men too, it means UGM are winning d war which is not suppose to be.

7 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

God will punish your house whole for defending evils and as this video is being circulating so shall you witness the one that will happen to your family being share online.

Animal, Fulani herdsmen are the one speaking igbo
...You taba21 have never supported igbos nor criticized the activities of Fulani herdsmen.
Unarmed ipob were massacred u cheered the military ,oyigbo citizens were killed for nothing u jubiliated without remembering karma. That which u jubiliated shall come back to u in 100 droves.
Religion made u believe their is no karma but hypocritical rubbish from ur cursed Religion , karma is real , immortals fear it but u tiny creatures don't .

Fyi d god( Yahweh aka satan ) u said shud punish me & my present family is my biological dad .I am RUNÉSH ( serxxxxam )

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
GO TO UKRAINE, KILLING NEVER LEAD TO SURRENDER.

THE MORE U KILL, THE MORE HARDEN, OUR HEARTS.

TODAY, U CAN POST VIDEO OF KILLING OF IGBO PEOPLE AND WE IGBO PEOPLE WILL WATCH, WAIT FOR AN OPENING TO RETALIATE.

KILLING IS NOTHING!

E GO REACH EVERYBODY, INCLUDING OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Shut up! As if you are not happy with it...All your life you have been supporting these terrorists..

He will be kill in this same manner
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Miracle2022: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has denied doing this and there is no evidence, beyond pretty sentiments, that they did

What the security forces should do is work diligently to fish out the perpetrators of this crime, rather than wasting time pointing fingers with no proof
the phone call,the shirt of the executioner are straight evidence to prove that ipob did this.
I seriously wonder why the dss never arrested you. You are evil and your mother or daughter will surely be treated that way. You will die a painful death and you will get rotten even while you're still alive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by christistruth01: 8:11pm On May 05, 2022
Shock
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
peacekante:
This is the most gory video I have ever seen in my entire life. Painfully this is happening in my own south east Nigeria embarassed

I will recommend that you shouldn't watch that video if you don't have the gut to. Sincerely, how can brothers kill their own brothers. Jesus Christ why did I watch that video?

Continue supporting evildoers it shall surely reach you and your house whole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by peacekante: 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
To hell with all black monkeys I share the same blood with.

God why was I born a black man.

Nnamdi kanu........ sorry to say embarassed, but recieve thunder wherever you are.

You made the wrong move the moment you picked arm

After encouraging this boys to the level they are because of your hatred for Buhari, you are now crying fowl. Jesus. See what you all brought to our land. Chai. I can't even sleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mehn boss I just left the bathroom. Milk wey I buy to drink tea I've lost appetite.
My girlfriend and my mom called me this night I ended the call on the both of them.

Mehn. Chai God
IPOB has already denied being behind their death before the international community, your bid to demonize here on Nairaland is exercise in futility..

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mehn boss I just left the bathroom. Milk wey I buy to drink tea I've lost appetite.
My girlfriend and my mom called me this night I ended the call on the both of them.

Mehn. Chai God
IPOB has already denied being behind their death before the international community, your bid to demonize them here on Nairaland is exercise in futility..

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by peacekante: 8:13pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Continue supporting evildoers it shall surely reach you and your house whole

Are you alright sir?
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by christistruth01: 8:15pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
IPOB has already denied being behind their death before the international community, your bid to demonize them here on Nairaland is exercise in futility..

SHUT UP!!!!

This is not time for your useless Evil wicked Propaganda

You and IPOB are Evil !!!!!!

The most Vile Creatures that ever came out of Nigeria !!!!!!!!!

You are not human beings you are worse than animals

Even dogs have Compassion!!!!!!

You Probably cooked and ate her dead body too

You will hear from the Almighty

Repent now because you are already finished

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by milkymesh: 8:16pm On May 05, 2022
Igbos people are their own problem. You kill your fellow Igbo for a struggle you pretend to embark on to protect your people.

It will NEVER be well with Nnamdi Kanu. May he never be released and may he die a more painful death than these couples.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Taba21: 8:16pm On May 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...Odi wl get to ur family before igbos . Air ,water and sand who watched the injustice meted on igbos shall answer this request.

Witch continue talking today you will realize that there are strange people in this forum.
I repeat you will be kill same manner with your family for supporting evils inside a country I controlled.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:

LEAVE THE FOOLS, THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE HELD NNAMDI KANU FOR 1 YEAR AND CANNOT JAILL HIM.

THEY KEEP COMMITING ABOMINATION AND PASSING THE BLAME TO ESN.

ANY KILLING POSTED BY THIS OP, IS FROM DSS.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Awka360: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

May I never see good if what I'm about to say is a lie. I was about to take my bathe mehn after seeing this video I lost interest. As im typing now I'm naked on my bed.
Before coming I bought milk to just drink tea as dinner but right now I've lost appetite.
Mehn... my heart is just beating. I wonder how she would have been feeling when she have seen how they beheaded her husband close to her and she knows she is next...

Chai God nna err

Let’s see if you’re a man or spirit...let’s see ur body
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by GreenArrow1(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has denied doing this and there is no evidence, beyond pretty sentiments, that they did

What the security forces should do is work diligently to fish out the perpetrators of this crime, rather than wasting time pointing fingers with no proof

Look at this bloody hypocrite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Fixes New Date For Solidarity Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / Army In Yauri Thwart Boko Haram Attempted Attack, Kill 5 Terrorists(Graphic) / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.