Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB (15963 Views)

FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by topboss1: 7:50am On May 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't take people that blame Fulani even for their actions serious

UR FADA MUST BE A FULANI RAPIST THEN.

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2022
Savagery101:
WE DONT WANT ASYLUM ALL WE WANT IS FREEDOM!

Yeah right... Yet you imprison your people and make life difficult for them with your forced sit at home!

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
topboss1:

UR FADA MUST BE A FULANI RAPIST THEN.
Typical Ebonyi man trying to destroy Anambra using Fulani as cover, you all will be flushed out very soon.
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by avalon7(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

Bokoharam is a terrorist group.like ipob,

Now let me educate you since you want to be bias, ipob are enforcing sit at home on people against there own wish and klll whoever disobeys, so can you show any evidence where fulani heardsmen said they're the one killing all those accused them of killing?

Isn't kanu the ipob leader ordering the killing of law enforcement agencies, ordering the burning down of Lagos Airport and government installations?

Keep blaming and putting all the blames on fulani heardsmen while Ala igbo is turning into hell on earth, you think world and UK don't know difference danger between ipob and heardsmen? You can only project your bad child who will later grow up to torment you.
Please show me where kanu ordered the killing of law enforcement agencies and the burning of Lagos airport. How many people have ipob killed for not abiding by the sit at home and what are their names?

Fulani herdsmen and boko haram have claimed responsibility for several killings, abducted 100s of children, attacked the Nigerian armed forces, attacked entire villages, installed their own government in certain parts of Nigeria and your president still refers to them as "FIGHTERS". IPOB has done none of these things but yet the Nigerian government was very quick to prescribe them as a terrorist group. This is simply a result of the inherent hate towards Biafrans and the discrimination they face which is the the reason for the agitation in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by rattlesnake(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2022
Since the killing of those ibo couples
Ipob and ibos are cursed
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by danot1030: 7:59am On May 06, 2022
sapientia:
A verified account lying outrightly on a report that said nothing of such

This is just a report that quoted Nigerian newspapers and ipob/Massob claims extensively

This is a deliberate attempt to make it look like UK government is actively against IPOB

These 3 conditions must be met for granting such

1. Proof that you are Ipob

2. Proof that you incite violence on behalf of ipob.

3. Proof that you participated in the violence in the name of Ipob

Even when the 3 conditions are met and you can prove that government will not follow the rule of law, they can still deliberate on it

Like I said, it’s just a report that even hide many sensitive info on Ipob

Always quick to deny any report that's not favourable and call it fake.

You are doing well but we are not fools, we know what we believe.

3 Likes

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by pacificom: 8:04am On May 06, 2022
Ojukwu raised the radical Biafra campaign as a way of showing his grievances on certain things which he disagreed with the government in his time. Today it is set of thuggy, and idle youths that are yelling for the actualization of an obsolete idea that is criticised both nationally and internationally. You will not see any of Ojukwu's children behind such campaign and neither will any successful igbo man be yelling for Biafra. People should start thinking of how to make their lives better and make Nigeria better rather than choosing a radical path that leaves them with hot lashes.

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Tranquillity360: 8:05am On May 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
2 attempts to resurrect Biafra has proven abortive. So you know why?

It's because what's dead and rotten can never come alive

While Nigeria will continue to grow and blossom � and you terrorists continue to enjoy our goodness in pain.
Yes Nigeria have grow and over take Dubai in development.

Terr0 ri sts yorubas Muslim man really amuse me this morning.
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:08am On May 06, 2022
Ishilove:
The UK Government has announced that it will not grant asylum to members of terrorist groups in the Eastern part of Nigeria like IPOB.

While they described IPOB as a terrorist group which has been proscribed by the Nigerian government, MASSOB was designated as 'banned' but not a terrorist group.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes/country-policy-and-information-note-separatist-groups-in-the-south-east-nigeria-march-2022-accessible#Indigenous_People_of_1

Congrats, IPOB grin

Picture 1: The BBC's Peter Okwoche"

Ishilove, EU and America nko?

The BBC website say, 'Nigeria say IPOB na terrorist, massob dem don ban am'

BTW why have they not closed all the IPOB offices in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by mfm04622: 8:09am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

It seems like people cannot read. They did not describe IPOB as a terrorist group, they said "IPOB is proscribed as a terrorist group by the Nigerian government"

In other words, they are stating that it is only the Nigerian government that sees IPOB as terrorists

Also, they did not stop IPOB from seeking Asylum, all they said is " If a person has been involved with IPOB (and/or an affiliated group), MASSOB or any other ‘Biafran’ group that incites or uses violence to achieve its aims, decision makers must consider whether one (or more) of the exclusion clauses under the Refugee Convention is applicable"

In other words, if the group incites violence, the potential refugee will come other the Refugee convention

There is nothing here that is new. IPOB was not described as a terrorist group by the British authorities and they were not denied the right to seek asylum

You read but do not understand!

This mean that the British have accepted that IPOB is a terrorist organization as stated by Nigeria.
It also mean any member of IPOB, MASSOB and any other organizations that incite violence or use violence to achieve their aims will not be granted asylum.

3 Likes

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by topboss1: 8:11am On May 06, 2022
mfm04622:

You read but do not understand!

This mean that the British have accepted that IPOB is a terrorist organization as stated by Nigeria.
It also mean any member of IPOB, MASSOB and any other organizations that incite violence or use violence to achieve their aims will not be granted asylum.

IT NOT DONT MEAN.

NOW WAKE UP, BEFORE I TEAR U HOT SLAP.

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by topboss1: 8:12am On May 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Typical Ebonyi man trying to destroy Anambra using Fulani as cover, you all will be flushed out very soon.

ASHAWO IGALA MAN FROM KOGI
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by danot1030: 8:14am On May 06, 2022
Yujin:

As you rejoice over the news, ensure never to seek the help or support of any IPOB member for the rest of your life. I'm happy the internet never forgets.

Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, does the terrorist IPOB that takes delight in killings not even sparing their own kinsmen have any support or help to offer than terror? Biko it's better one live without the support and the help of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:15am On May 06, 2022
Malory:
She is not the reason why the UK government acted against Biafra. Channel your anger to the right quarter

Read the report closely, the report is saying 'Nigeria say IPOB na terrorist bla bla' . It didn't explicitly say 'We UK have banned IPOB' like that binoid girl Ishilove and her fellow Igbo haters, yoruba muslims and pro-fulanis want us to believe mischieviously.

This is the nonsense that TheyorubaNation toiletnewspaper, TheburntCable and other glorified blogs, would like to sensationalize with lies on their headlines.

Make una dey read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Ay77(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2022
Yujin:
All southerners are witnesses to the killings by fulanis in the various states in both the middle belt and southern Nigeria. Will the UK government say they're not aware of it? What have BBC written about it? Nothing. The UK are not God and will some day face the consequences of their hypocrisy. May God grant victory to the Scots and the Sin Fein party of northern Irish.

See this is not the time to compare killings ..what is bad is bad. ..

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by danot1030: 8:20am On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Read the report closely, the report is saying 'Nigeria say IPOB na terrorist bla bla' . It didn't explicitly say 'We UK have banned IPOB' like that binoid girl Ishilove and her fellow Igbo haters, yoruba muslims and pro-fulanis want us to believe mischieviously.

This is nonsense that TheyorubaNation toiletnewspaper would like to sensationalize with lies on their headline.

Make una dey read.

I have read this news since yesterday on Twitter. If you like be forming your own narration, travel to UK on asylum you will be surprise how quick you will find yourself behind bar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by maasoap(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2022
Yujin:

As you rejoice over the news, ensure never to seek the help or support of any IPOB member for the rest of your life. I'm happy the internet never forgets.

What kind of help would a normal person seek from IPOB, criminal enterprise?

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:21am On May 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

Emotional blackmailer heardsmen never ordered for sit at home and used the opportunity to kill whoever that disobeyed, ipob is worse evil than any fulani you can think of. Most times you ipob will kill people and blame it on fulani heardsmen.

Can ESN and ipob list how many people heardsmen they captured or killed all these while the claimed they're projecting bushes in the east, how many fulanis roam in the bush with cows, isn't it now obvious that most of those killings are done by ipob themselves.

Next is to petition other European countries against this evil ipob and ESN you want to try the power of UK government when it comes to such things?

Remember UK is the first country that said they'll never recognize Catalonia and since then have you heard about them again?

Violence can never get us biafra no matter how emotional you want to sound.

But Nigeria Army killing unarmed Biafra protesters during rallies and using them for target practice while you wickedly cheer and jump up for joy will get us Biafra abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by luluman: 8:22am On May 06, 2022
sapientia:
A verified account lying outrightly on a report that said nothing of such

This is just a report that quoted Nigerian newspapers and ipob/Massob claims extensively

This is a deliberate attempt to make it look like UK government is actively against IPOB

These 3 conditions must be met for granting such

1. Proof that you are Ipob

2. Proof that you incite violence on behalf of ipob.

3. Proof that you participated in the violence in the name of Ipob

Even when the 3 conditions are met and you can prove that government will not follow the rule of law, they can still deliberate on it

Like I said, it’s just a report that even hide many sensitive info on Ipob
Fighting tooth & nail to support IPOB

3 Likes

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
danot1030:

I have read this news since yesterday on Twitter. If you like be forming your own narration, travel to UK on asylum you will be surprise how quick you will find yourself behind bar.

Why haven't they shut their IPOB offices scattered all over UK? Why haven't they freezed their bank account?

The report simply quoted nigeria's stand on IPOB, not UK's position.
Even some yorubas and SSners have claimed Biafrans in order to claim asylum in Europe with the pictures of dead unarmed Biafrans killed by Nigeria Army as a useful tool.

Propagandists are scamming you and shutting down your thinking faculty. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by gidgiddy: 8:28am On May 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

Bokoharam is a terrorist group.like ipob,

Now let me educate you since you want to be bias, ipob are enforcing sit at home on people against there own wish and klll whoever disobeys, so can you show any evidence where fulani heardsmen said they're the one killing all those accused them of killing?

Isn't kanu the ipob leader ordering the killing of law enforcement agencies, ordering the burning down of Lagos Airport and government installations?

Keep blaming and putting all the blames on fulani heardsmen while Ala igbo is turning into hell on earth, you think world and UK don't know difference danger between ipob and heardsmen? You can only project your bad child who will later grow up to torment you.

IPOB has said that they dont enforce lockdown and they dont kill people. They even went the extra mile condemning those who enforce lockdown and are killing people

If you say it is them committing crime, show evidence. Accusation without evidence is rumour mongering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
luluman:
Fighting tooth & nail to support IPOB

Fighting tooth and nail to paint Ndigbo and Biafrans bad in other to preserve an unworkable british contraption. Joke on you sir. grin

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Jollylolly(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Why are Ipobians crying on this thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:34am On May 06, 2022
Jollylolly:
Why are Ipobians crying on this thread grin grin grin

While fulani terrorists are gearing up to come and raid and rape in your community. Quite unfortunate. cheesy
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:39am On May 06, 2022
MoIbrahim:
Later you will say you are not all supporters of IPOB

Ibrahim the muslim boko haram terrorist sympahizer, so we should all swallow your clear propaganda to defame Biafrans and Ndigbo without resistance?

Even foreigners are reading this blog, so we will not let you promote the false narratives of 'UK bans Biafrans' without making you sweat for it profusely. grin

We are not illiterates and minorities, unfortunately for you and your hirelings. grin
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by frakdon(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

Thats to show you how biased they are to IPOB. Thats why some of them are willing to believe that IPOB is responsible for every crime commited in the South East without seeing any evidence to that effect

you shouldn't expect anything good from people with deep hatred in their hearts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:44am On May 06, 2022
9japride:
I just pity ignorant southerners who think they are woke. Politics is a very dirty game. People didn't learn anything from Endsars were external forces try to instigate the protest. When a region have control over all the major security outfits, it's very bad. People can't think because of hatred. Nobody is talking about the crises in the middle belts/southern Kaduna? Just a pity.Smh

I have since given up other southern fools in Nigeria. I'm now only interested in the defense and preservation of my homeland in the East with my intellectual prowess and talents.

The rest can go to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
IgOga:
If Nigeria designates ipob a terrorist organisation, the international community has no choice than to accept it....sorry future biafrans shocked

Nigeria calls bandits business men....the international community will treat them as business men grin

All igbo leaders should fight to remove the terrorist tag over them.....see yoruba nation agitators mostly living large, out of prison, getting international support and funding....in other words everything nor be by agidi

So your gworo-toothed, illiterate nigerian leaders with phoney education certificates will tell US, EU etc how to think? grin
You must be high on oshogbo weed.

Lai mohammed must have stolen your brain and replaced it eba. grin
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by 9japride(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

I have since given up other southern fools in Nigeria. I'm now only interested in the defense and preservation of my homeland in the East with my intellectual prowess and talents.

The rest can go to hell.
[color=#006600][/color]

People will eventually have sense las las, by then it will be too late. Youths down south just love flexing, while youths in certain region are always with their radio getting live updates and improving their strategies to colonize the rich vegetative regions down south. It's just a shame.

1 Like

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Oplomo: 8:53am On May 06, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

People eventually have sense las las, by then it will to late.

Like the sense you had when you cheered buratai and your fulani army for killing Biafran men, women and children for simply carrying placards? grin

No I don't need that your nama sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by 9japride(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2022
Oplomo:

Like the sense you had when you cheered buratai and your fulani army for killing Biafran men, women and children for simply carrying placards? grin

No I don't need that your nama sense.
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are confusing me to be someone else? I ain't no northerner.
Re: UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB by Rupertek: 9:00am On May 06, 2022
Yujin:

You are still threatening more terrorism. You think only you have access to guns? Don't worry , the awakening is growing, Igbo people will rise up one day and fight you terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun State Governors Till Date / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS / FG Promises To Generate 6,000 Megawatts By Dec 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.