Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget (27845 Views)

Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / *sales* *if U No Get Money* ����� *buy Half Plotl / Buy Half Plot Of Land At City Of David Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Aconcagua: 11:15pm On May 05, 2022
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Obafisenco(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Cc: Lawyer
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley

if you are really interested i can help you get that, in Ogudu, gbagada, maryland or magodo. those are the best places u can get in mainland with that value of ur budget

7 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by beydanurdo: 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Lekki
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by englishmart(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2022
#15-25m. And I'm looking for a house to buy for #430k
Are you one of the friends and associates that helped Tinubu acquire his presidential form?

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Mumusaphire: 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Go to ajah. From ajah to eleko side, and thank me later. Ready to use like 30m to fill d land sha before building it. Thanks.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
With all these your criteria, na only heaven you go see this kind land buy

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by shaqur231(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Gbagada, very nice with good security

5 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
If I ever decide to build in Lagos, it has to be in Ogudu!

Gbagada too will be prime on my list.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Iliveforever(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Lagos is way too “over glorified” 15-25m for half plot of land??
Better keep another 2m to settle land grabbers, not to talk of building permit that’ll go straight to tinubu’s pocket

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by shiwex: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Lagos..overrated.........sh1thole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Sheuns(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2022
Surulere. There are area boys everywhere in Lagos, If you can afford to buy a flat in Iponri Estate (old one), you can get for a maximum of 14M and renovate to your taste. As for land, where you can get land or house (old most likely) is Ijesha, Itire or maybe Aguda areas of Surulere with that amount. You can’t do without seeing louts in Lagos at least till we get a govt that’ll tackle the menace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Babaflenjor: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
K
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by dlaw70(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2022
25million for half plot ??

Go to zamfara , you will get a complete village for that amount.

Wisdom !

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Jones4190(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2022
I have a land for you at isheri for 15 million
contact me: 08136473758
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by President2001(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2022
lacodurafu:
Wow

Be your own boss
SOLAR and CCTV training classes starts 20th May 2022 @ Apapa Lagos.
Training fee 50k each inclusive practicals and certification.
ADC ELECTRICS
Register now!!
Only 10 seats available....
Check my profile for more information
Only 10 seat available for the program you don't know if total people that will attend will not more than 2

11 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Odunharry(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2022
Ogudu, gbagada, dunno abt surulere.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Ogudu is okay. Handled a construction project for a client in that area around 2020, so i particularly took a stroll around the area for those period i was there, and i can say that the place is very okay as regards to security, and other basic requirements you seek.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by TOYNEX(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by handsomeyinka(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Newton2024: 8:31am On May 06, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Go to ajah. From ajah to eleko side, and thank me later. Ready to use like 30m to fill d land sha before building it. Thanks.
Why?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by lacodurafu: 8:32am On May 06, 2022
President2001:

Only 10 seat available for the program you don't know if total people that will attend will not more than 2

Thank you sir
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by abobote: 8:32am On May 06, 2022
Damn expensive

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.