Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget (27933 Views)

Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / *sales* *if U No Get Money* ����� *buy Half Plotl / Buy Half Plot Of Land At City Of David Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by dejifun(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2022
So, why not come to Akure. I have two big plots...1117.235 and 115.239sqms. You can do as you like on the plots...why squeeze yourself in?

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Iliveforever(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2022
ackifemmy:

For plots of land bellow N10m at Abeokuta Ogun State. No hold up, peaceful area, recreational facilities, cheaper cost of living, few minutes drive from Lagos State etc call us at BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121

Do you want erudite skullers to visit him? angry

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Bigchristo: 8:51am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley
with all this criteria you just mentioned is only in heaven you will get such land, I doubt if you can find it in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by FireUpNow(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2022
Obafisenco:

if you are really interested i can help you get that, in Ogudu, gbagada, maryland or magodo. those are the best places u can get in mainland with that value of ur budget
Magodo with the current problem with Lagos Govt
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Publiuscrassus(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2022
You can get a a 4 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land for less than 25 million at NNPC EJIGBO. Dm for more info. Not a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by ZUBY77(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2022
How about Amuwo Odofin
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by TPound(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Agiliti... Behind unilag estate, Magodo phase1
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by polimaf(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2022
Not beyond chevron, 15M-25M can only get you 1/100th plot of land....
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by ackifemmy(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2022
4 bedroom flat on a full plot of land for N10m at Abeokuta Ogun State. Secured area, No hold up, peaceful area, recreational facilities, cheaper cost of living, few minutes drive from Lagos State etc call us at BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by ackifemmy(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2022
Half plot of land fenced with gate, opposite Cresent University at Abeokuta Ogun State. No hold up,Secured area, peaceful area, recreational facilities, cheaper cost of living, few minutes drive from Lagos State etc call us at BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by professore(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

let me give you isheri for a good price. Check my dm and pick my number. I am expecting your call.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Joshua0108(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2022
Some part of badagry is very okay
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by stanval02: 9:01am On May 06, 2022
FESTAC will be good.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2022
Call me let me give you a land at orchid road. Eleganza second toll gate lekki. 08082786748.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Dynamicfort(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2022
Call or WhatsApp: 08099611392
I sell land. Eden way global is your plug for this

author=Aconcagua post=112561773]Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

[/quote]
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Northboi: 9:03am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

There is land available at Lekki Conservation, just beside Chevron lekki.. If u are interested, it would be a huge investment and it is within that range u just budgeted.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by onuman: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Obafisenco:

if you are really interested i can help you get that, in Ogudu, gbagada, maryland or magodo. those are the best places u can get in mainland with that value of ur budget

He is actually doing price hike promotion for the areas he mentioned. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by femijay8271(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Aconcagua:

Hello, i have a half plot of land at Magboro... If u are interested let me know

Opposite Mercy camp (church)

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by deluxecad(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
How much?

Northboi:
There is land available at Lekki Conservation, just beside Chevron lekki.. If u are interested, it would be a huge investment and it is within that range u just budgeted.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 9:08am On May 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I have a 3 bedroom bungalow on a half plot for sale in an estate not too far from Lagos Business school after Ajah for your budget. Check my profile for how to get in touch with me.
Sorry to digress, Please Inform people you know to stay away from INSTANTCOINS.ng that website is a scam,it keeps defrauding people of their Bitcoin and still keeps sending messages that it's buying Bitcoin.
Pls tell everyone to avoid that scam website.
Due to my very terrible and humiliating experience with INSTANTCOINS I have decided to start buying only Bitcoins from people at a good price,if you are interested you can contact my profile....
Nigerians and fraud! something tells me you are the owner of INSTANTCOINS!

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2022
Mehn, this money will give 5 solid houses in Kaduna
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by JohnSP99: 9:11am On May 06, 2022
Iliveforever:
Lagos is way too “over glorified” 15-25m for half plot of land??
Better keep another 2m to settle land grabbers, not to talk of building permit that’ll go straight to tinubu’s pocket
There's no land grabbing in Lagos anymore, a unit has been created under the ministry of justice in Lagos state, just get all necessary papers for the land and see how they will fight off whoever encroaches on your land. I am speaking from experience with them.

4 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by frowland(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2022
Iliveforever:

Lol, so Lagos is way better in real estate than Abuja?

Can you compare the price of land in the best area of Abuja to the best area in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by steadyMoving22: 9:12am On May 06, 2022
Obafisenco:

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by shawdon(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
I am a real estate agent.
With that your budget you can a half plot of land within Oke ira Ogba for 20million and quarter plot for 11m. Contact me 08187747899
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by 2loadedguy: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Obafisenco:

I am also interested please.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Iliveforever(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
frowland:

Can you compare the price of land in the best area of Abuja to the best area in Lagos?

You’re now beginning to talk thrash honestly
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by nurez305(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
YourOrakle:
Mehn, this money will give 5 solid houses in Kaduna
are they wooden houses ?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Iliveforever(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2022
JohnSP99:

There's no land grabbing in Lagos anymore, a unit has been created under the ministry of justice in Lagos state, just get all necessary papers for the land and see how they will fight off whoever encroaches on your land. I am speaking from experience with them.

So you’re saying that that revenue for tinubu has been closed?

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by chloride6: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
Remove Island for your budget. You won't get on the Island..

Lagos property market is just daft .
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by lakeside2gud(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2022
In Lagos ,there is one half plot at sangotedo,beside shoprite Lagos . call for more info , 08161750489.

However ,good and affordable land are available in Abeokuta,Ogun State .
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Excuzeme: 9:17am On May 06, 2022
Gedap:
Isn't the budget too much? shocked

It is not too much!
In areas around Chevron, Plot of land is currently #45M - #55M (not those inside Bush o), even in some areas of Mainland, plot of land is as much as #85M.

Its all about the location.
You can see a plot for #60M here nd when you move two kilometers out, the price drops to #25M grin

Even if you go to some areas of Ikorodu, Plot of land costs as much as #30M, while some areas in the same Ikorodu are still as low as #3M - #5M

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.