Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget (27945 Views)

Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / *sales* *if U No Get Money* ����� *buy Half Plotl / Buy Half Plot Of Land At City Of David Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I repeat let us meet face to fave So u can say that gibberish in my presence.
I will make sure you feel the wrath of my anger.
There are words I can't say on this forum,but I'm So So so so pained and angry that a faceless person on a faceless forum can make this allegation against me.
I genuinely lost money on INSTANTCOINS and I have all the proof, I'm ready to show it anytime and a faceless person like you is accusing me of being a scammer.
I pray the Almighty Goou were duped then simuld will allow you experience all I'm going through cos of the money I lost on INSTANTCOINS,be very very very careful with your words.
I'm ready to meet up with you with all my evidence or post-it here to show my loss.
Why are you accusing me and you are even holding on to these false accusation. This is insane.
I believe you are working for INSTANTCOINS and you are one of his agent.
I'm buying Bitcoin now if you have for sale, contact me if you have for sale and I will buy off you. check my profile for details
I'm ready to meet any prospective client physically to buy the BTC.
It just too suspicious bro, in one hand you claimed you were scammed, then you are now advertising same thing that you were scammed with. Oboy go think this your story well
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by PurestBoy(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2022
Aconcagua:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley

My boss have a for sale at Okokomaiko 17m, DM if interested to send you documents and all you want
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Obafisenco(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2022
damzy88:
Are you sure you can get with that amount in those areas?
I have a fully plot of land, Conner piece for sale in alihaja Amos street, ogudu ojota Lagos
Going for 28m.
Title : registered survey, receipt and deed of conveyance
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Obafisenco(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
2loadedguy:

I am also interested please.
I have a full plot of land, Conner piece for sale in alihaja Amos street, ogudu ojota Lagos
Going for 28m.
Title : registered survey, receipt and deed of conveyance
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by aariwa(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
Agima1st:
Amuwo Odofinhas good security,shopping malls e.g. Shoprite and good network of roads. Full plot between 40 to 50m. Encouraging rental income.
how is this a good rental income? This is like $80-$100k upfront cash without any credit financing.If you put that down on a two plex in Ohio, you will receive $1,400 monthly rents, so it doesn’t come any close at all
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Northboi: 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
deluxecad:
How much?

Let me meet with the families in charge tomorrow by God's grace and I would get back to u on it .. but it is within this range of 15 - 20m .. last time we met and discussed was in early April. So let me give u current price and u can come on Monday to check it yourself when I meet with the families tomorrow.. Godbless
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Shinani10: 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
I would have mentioned Mowe ibafo cos that's where my house is but you have blacklisted it already.

To be candid, mowe ibafo is a promising place, it's around 20-30 minutes drive to lagos after the road construction.
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by blackbone989(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2022
Shinani10:
I would have mentioned Mowe ibafo cos that's where my house is but you have blacklisted it already.

To be candid, mowe ibafo is a promising place, it's around 20-30 minutes drive to lagos after the road construction.
How much is plot of land there n how much is a two bedroom flat going?
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by shileowo: 10:50am On May 08, 2022
I have 1/2 a plot for sale in ogudu. I actually have 2 plots but selling in 1/2 plot (X4). Sold a 1/2 plot already and 2X (1/2 plot) remaining. 15m slightly negotiable. WhatsApp me +447449664674. Thanks
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Shinani10: 7:12pm On May 08, 2022
blackbone989:

It depends on the area, my place not far from express. You cannot even see a plot or else you want to buy property. Starting from 5 million above. Someone bought property around 40 million here.

Even at the bus stop, 20 million a plot. 2 bedroom here depends on the structure. Staring from 200k 250k 300k 350k. It depends
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Shinani10: 7:14pm On May 08, 2022
blackbone989:

i even have one going for 7 million
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Publiuscrassus(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2022
25 million but an offer. Document is a registered survey. Yes it is a good building.i can forward the video to your mail.
gwinaB:

How much? What documents, is it a good building?
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by lakeside2gud(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Morning bro..you can actually have a full of dry land off Ijegun-Isheri road for these prices
1. A full plot with completed set back 2bedroom and mini flat ,borehole water,deep well,storex tank,fenced ,gated with CofO.
Price :- #26m.
Note :- Space at the front enough to construct a mansion .

2. A full plot of dry land having an uncompleted 3bedroom building on it,fenced ,gated with CofO...#15m.

Pls,call/WhatsApp 08161750489. For more details and pictures .
Re: Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget by Stephil93: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Aconcagua:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders in the property and other sections:

Please I need your informed suggestions on the best areas within Lagos where I can currently get a half plot of land for 15 - 25million Naira. I am particularly looking at areas with the following features:

- Great Security (very low armed robbery incidence rates, low concentration of louts)
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 - 15hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding

The areas I'm considering that fit the above requirements are Ogudu, Ogba, Isheri-Olowora axis, Ikate, Argungi or any area on the island not beyond Chevron.

Please advise whether and where I can get a half plot of land within the stated budget in these areas or any other area in Lagos that you know is also suitable. Note that Ibafo-Mowe (distance), OPIC estate (flooding), Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja/Egbeda/Alimosho (distance), Lagos Island (louts), Ajah (poor security and distance), Agege/Iju/Agbado/Abule-egba axis (poor roads and louts) are out of my consideration due to the various factors already highlighted.

Appreciate your responses!

Pls help a brother's 2022 housing ministry and move to the promised land smiley

If you would be interested in Ibeju-Lekki or Badagry, you can contact me via WhatsApp on +2347080255877.

It's an estate land, secured with great Amenities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Bag Of Cement Will Plaster 3bedroom Inside And Outside With Floor.. / Paint Design Samples For Buildings In Nigeria / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.