Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile (655 Views)

Please what is the breed of The Dog Of My New Neighbour? / Nairaland Dog Of The Year Award / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by hagjay(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Goodday Nairalanders
I just got a caucasian/german shepherd mix breed dog and that dog is almost driving me crazy.
This dog is one of the nost useless and docile dog I've ever seen.
It doesnt listen or even understand simple instructions, it doesn't bark, it's so friendly to strangers and it fears people and other dogs around the vicinity
Someone should please recommend what i can do to make this dog hostile and aggressive. I'm almost losing my cool
Pls guys, help me
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by Typicool8(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2022
Give am weed chop cheesy
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by pyyxxaro: 9:28am On May 06, 2022
Use LOUD to cook indomie for the dog put enough Fish

Then keep one fair Nollywood actress on standby , he might be on Hit period

You know how conji de be na sad

Once e fit do one better round with rugged heading , watch the way e go de bark , de run round ,de scatter everywhere

Thank me later
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by Rastaramsey(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2022
Give am blood
Fresh one

ABI give am fresh meat wey get better blood

Woo

This eyes go red

Anybody wey he catch na die
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by space9880: 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
hagjay:
Goodday Nairalanders
I just got a caucasian/german shepherd mix breed dog and that dog is almost driving me crazy.
It doesnt listen or even understand simple instructions, it doesn't bark, it's so friendly to strangers and it fears people and other dogs around the vicinity
Someone should please recommend what i can do to make this dog hostile and aggressive. I'm almost losing my cool
Pls guys, help me
You’re too hard on your dog OP.
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by hagjay(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2022
space9880:
You’re too hard on your dog OP.

Sir, will be too friendly with him make him regain his confidence?
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by Haroldjunior: 7:56pm On May 06, 2022
Oga your dog is still a puppy. Allow the dog grow. So many dogs become aggressive much later in life. This puppy’s just 4 months for goodness sake! Let the dog grow. When you were a child, did your parents force you to start solving further mathematics from primary school? Just don’t overly socialize the dog or beat him because he’s afraid, reinforce his confidence and not all training methods when it comes to teaching commands are effective, some dogs are slow learners as humans too. Take it easy on the puppy and stop being impatient.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by mongo3adetutu: 8:08am On May 07, 2022
okay
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by Geepee77(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2022
hagjay:
Goodday Nairalanders
Pls guys, help me

Op first of all, Caucasian are stubborn dogs, so I guess its mix too will be same cos of the Caucasian dna in d blood.

2ndly the dog is still small for what you're expecting from him.

3rdly you're too harsh on the dog, be calm and love your dog. Reduce him seeing a lot of people for now and the security instinct will come at the right time.

4thly continue your command training and don't stop, he will catch up with time cos 4 months is still young.

Train your dog with love and not with fear.
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by hagjay(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
Geepee77:

Op first of all, Caucasian are stubborn dogs, so I guess its mix too will be same cos of the Caucasian dna in d blood.

2ndly the dog is still small for what you're expecting from him.

3rdly you're too harsh on the dog, be calm and love your dog. Reduce him seeing a lot of people for now and the security instinct will come at the right time.

4thly continue your command training and don't stop, he will catch up with time cos 4 months is still young.

Train your dog with love and not with fear.

Alright sir
Thanks for the advise
I'll do just what you say
Re: Help Nairalander, My Dog Of 4 Months Is Too Docile by AntiBMC(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2022
Oyigboupdate would know why

(1) (Reply)

Vaccinated Lhasa puppies for 65k / Convert Your Android To Start Working As Blackberry / Need A Male Slant Back Gsd For Stud ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.