Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How God Can Fix Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Fix Nigeria (2841 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:02pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It is our duty because the authority to rule the earth has been transferred to mankind. It will be unfair for instance to employ a manager to manage your company and you will be interfering with his job. Allow him do his job. If you are not satisfied, you can fire him and employ another manager.

God did not allow Satan. It was Adam who gave Satan the advantage over him. But our Lord Jesus has come to redeem mankind out of his power or dominion.

Yes, it's true that God heard the prayers of one man, Elijah and he did as he commanded. There was also a time that prayers could not save Israel. God allowed them to go into captivity for 70 years in Babylon because of their sins.

There will be a supernatural intervention. Some of us are already praying night and day. And the Lord will hear.

But you just said satan is the ruler of this world? Now the authority to rule the earth has been transferred to mankind?
You are confused.

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
did God know that Lucifer will become satan before creating him?

In the context that he is all knowing, yes. But he did not expect him to betray him because God is love and love believes the best of everyone.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

In the context that he is all knowing, yes. But he did not expect him to betray him because God is love and love believes the best of everyone.
So God did not know that devil will betray him?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So you mean an all knowing god didn’t know he will be betrayed? What else does he not know?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Your god didn’t know satan will betray?
Who created Satan? Who gave satan his thoughts?

Please, do not use small letter for God. If you do it again, I won't bother to reply you.

God created him perfect as Lucifer. He chose to dwell on the wrong thought.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Please, do not use small letter for God. If you do it again, I won't bother to reply you.

God created him perfect as Lucifer. He chose to dwell on the wrong thought.

how do you pronounce god, goD, and God?

How can a perfect being have a wrong thought? Do you know what perfect means?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:13pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

He has been stripped off his dominion over mankind yet he still rules the earth, you are contradicting yourself.
It was your god that gave satan permission?

And what do you mean that it was Adam that caused all this troubles on earth? Why then did Jesus die?

The redemptive plan is not yet fully executed. But the prize has been paid. Isreal is yet to accept it. As soon as Isreal accepts Jesus, Satan will be thrown into the bottomless pit.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The redemptive plan is not yet fully executed. But the prize has been paid. Isreal is yet to accept it. As soon as Isreal accepts Jesus, Satan will be thrown into the bottomless pit.

So mankind doesn’t have the authority on earth?

And which Israel are you talking about? Israel near iraq? grin

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:16pm On May 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
So God did not know that devil will betray him?

He did not expect him to. The nature of God which is love thinks no evil. He believes the best in what he has created.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

He did not expect him to. The nature of God which is love thinks no evil. He believes the best in what he has created.

That means your god is not all knowing and your god didn’t create everything. He only created good things, we should look for who created evil things.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

But you just said satan is the ruler of this world? Now the authority to rule the earth has been transferred to mankind?
You are confused.

Mankind is still the one ruling physically but an unseen power, Satan has an influence over him.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

But you said this? Now they have to bring their argument, it’s no longer they should read to know content?
I don't Bash other people religious ideas and request for proofs of what they teach, I'll rather learn to read their holy books and extract the proof I'm looking for if what they teach bothers me that much.

How many other religious book have you read to know their content and see the proof
Firstly, I don't request for proof or enquire into any religious tenets or beliefs from any other religion, why then should i read their religious books?
I expect adherents of other religions do the same with me.
But if any adherent of other religion want to educate me about his religion, then he should present a sound argument.

and hope you were neutral?
ofcourse I'm always neutral
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Mankind is still the one ruling physically but an unseen power, Satan has an influence over him.

So satan is the one controlling mankind and influencing it?
How is mankind ruling then? Rulers influence, they don’t get influenced.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:21pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
I don't Bash other people religious ideas and request for proofs of what they teach, I'll rather learn to read their holy books and extract the proof I'm looking for if what they teach bothers me that much.
Firstly, I don't request for proof or enquire into any religious tenets or beliefs from any other religion, why then should i read their religious books?
I expect adherents of other religions do the same with me.
But if any adherent of other religion want to educate me about his religion, then he should present a sound argument.
and hope you were neutral? ofcourse I'm always neutral

That means you are not listening to your advice.
This is what you said about your book now you are changing tone.

Don’t tell us to read your book, You should present a sound argument and proof of your Yahweh outside your book as you’ve advised other religion to do also

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

That means your god is not all knowing and your god didn’t create everything. He only created good things, we should look for who created evil things.

Maybe, you did. Tell us. Finite man cannot understand an infinite God fully. What matters most now is your salvation. You will keep arguing until Satan takes your soul to hell with him. And there will be no more questions to ask. Only regrets. Accept Jesus now that you have the opportunity. So many are in hell crying night and day to be given a second chance.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:24pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Maybe, you did. Tell us. Finite man cannot understand an infinite God fully. What matters most now is your salvation. You will keep arguing until Satan takes your soul to hell with him. And there will be no more questions to ask. Only regrets. Accept Jesus now that you have the opportunity. So many are in hell crying night and day to be given a second chance.

Ad hominem from a indoctrinated sheep.
The definition of an all knowing is simple enough for illiterate.
Your god is not all knowing, nor is he most powerful.
You are confused.

Why is a finite man worshipping what he doesn’t understand? Isn’t that foolishness.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

That means you are not listening to your advice.
This is what you said about your book now you are changing tone.
Hello, I did not change anything.
I still stand on what i said : if you have never read a book to know it content you have nothing categorically to say about it.

Don’t tell us to read your book
Then, you have nothing to say categorically about my religion whether spirit realm exist or not, you should be neutral.

You should present a sound argument and proof of your Yahweh outside your book as you’ve advised other religion to do also
I never advice others to proof anything outside their religious books
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 10:43pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
I still stand on what i said : if you have never read a book to know it content you have nothing categorically to say about it.
Then, you have nothing to say categorically about my religion whether spirit realm exist or not, you should be neutral.

Since you haven’t read other religious book then you have to remain neutral and not call Yahweh the most powerful until you have dedicated your time to read them.
Listen to your own advice.

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

that means he didn't know right?

1 Like

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 11:07pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
We have 4000 religions, have you read all their books?
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Since you haven’t read other religious book then you have to remain neutral and not call Yahweh the most powerful until you have dedicated your time to read them.
OK, let's do this grin grin

In my religious book the bible, there was a statement Jesus made approximately 2000 years ago

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

Mustard seed(tiny seed) represent few people(just 120 people) practicing Christianity 2000 years ago. Today, that number has grown into a large tree( currently about 2.3 billion people practicing Christianity world-wide (Google it)

How did Jesus knew that this trend was going to happen?

Now, I have just present to you a statement that was made 2000 years ago that can be verified today that the trend happened after 2000 years
Show me something in your religious book as an atheist that you can verify using what is trendy today ?

I'm waiting grin
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
We have 4000 religions, have you read all their books?
certainly, one of these 4000 religious books should present a valid argument over the rest
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:21pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:

OK, let's do this grin grin

In my religious book the bible, there was a statement Jesus made approximately 2000 years ago

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

Mustard seed(tiny seed) represent few people(just 120 people) practicing Christianity 2000 years ago. Today, that number has grown into a large tree( currently about 2.3 billion people practicing Christianity world-wide (Google it)

How did Jesus knew that this trend was going to happen?

Now, I have just present to you a statement that was made 2000 years ago that can be verified today that the trend happened after 2000 years
Show me something in your religious book as an atheist that you can verify using what is trendy today ?

I'm waiting grin

Your statement makes zero sense.
Where did Greek Jesus say anything about Christianity?
Did you know that the Greek Jesus was a Judaist?

You assumed that the mustard seed means Christianity? Why not Judaism, where Christianity was extracted from
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Your statement makes zero sense
How will it possibly make sense when you have never read the book before?
Yet you are requesting a proof from a book you have never read in your entire life? grin

Where did Greek Jesus say anything about Christianity?
Did you know when the Greek Jesus was a Judaist?
yes, yes.. The thing don dey come out, tell me more grin grin

You assumed that the mustard seed means Christianity? Why not Judaism, where Christianity was extracted from
The Turah don't have any record of Jesus talkless of claiming any Jesus statements.

Now, where is your religious book?
Post a statement from it let's see grin
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:32pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
How will it possibly make sense when you have never read the book before?
Yet you are requesting a proof from a book you have never read in your entire life? grin
yes, yes.. The thing don dey come out, tell me more grin grin
The Turah don't have any record of Jesus talkless of claiming any Jesus statements.

Now, where is your religious book?
Post a statement from it let's see grin

You mean the Torah? The Old Testament was gotten from Judaism. The Greek Christians copied the Torah to the Christian Bible. Hope you know Bible means collection of books? Where did the Christians get it from? Who collected and complied it?
They can’t have record of Jesus because Jesus is a product of Roman Catholic.
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

You mean the Torah? The Old Testament was gotten from Judaism. The Greek Christians copied the Torah to the Christian Bible. Hope you know Bible means collection of books? Where did the Christians get it from? Who collected and complied it?
They can’t have record of Jesus because Jesus is a product of Roman Catholic.
oya!

Post any statement from your religious book let's see grin
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 11:41pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
certainly, one of these 4000 religious books should present a valid argument over the rest
I am guessing that valid argument is your own religion.

Because every religous person always say that
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:41pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
oya!

Post any statement from your religious book let's see grin

Oya what?
You are still learning.

Hope you know the Old Testament is gotten from Judaism? Who is the father of Judaism? Which religion and god did Jesus worship when Jesus was alive? Why is “Jesus” a Jew man bearing a Greek name?

Bwahahahah
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2022
Question:

How can God fix Nigeria?

Answer:

God has no business with any nation within a geographical location again after condemning the nation of Israel {Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38} the nation God is interested in today is a spiritual nation born out of people from different races throughout the earth who have chosen to be worshipers of the true God {John 4:23-24} they have used the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities, they have diverted all their resources into the production of food and information materials, they have vowed never to make or raise weapons against anyone again and as for military services they've said "GOODBYE" Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

But as for each nation today, they must bear the consequences of what they inculcated in the minds of their young ones. Proverbs 29:17
The true God has just one plan for the entire human race and that is the renovation of the earth and wiping out of it all those ruining the peace on our planet home! Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22; Revelations 11:18 smiley

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by paxonel(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2022
Maynman:

Oya what?
You are still learning.

Hope you know the Old Testament is gotten from Judaism? Who is the father of Judaism? Which religion and god did Jesus worship when Jesus was alive? Why is “Jesus” a Jew man bearing a Greek name?

Bwahahahah
I will take it to mean that atheists don't have any record/book or historical facts to acertain their faith.

That is not good at all, that is zero good grin grin
Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:47pm On May 06, 2022
Be careful of “Jehovah” witnesses.
They are not Elohim or Yahweh worshippers.
They are specifically “Jehovah” witnesses.
And the word “Jehovah” is foreign in the Hebrew Bible only found in king James VERSION, and guess who created this Bible version, coincidentally also a “Jehovah” witness cheesy

Re: How God Can Fix Nigeria by Maynman: 11:48pm On May 06, 2022
paxonel:
I will take it to mean that atheists don't have any record/book or historical facts to acertain their faith.

That is not good at all, that is zero good grin grin

religion has really brainwashed you.
Who is an atheist and what does he do to have story books and “faith” cheesy
You are so obsessed with imaginary beings and self illusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Orchestra Hybrid Music With Christian Undertones / Common Logical Fallacies Made By Muslims / Is It A Sin To Admire A Woman's Big Nyash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.